Rank #1: FDN Support Talk Radio
Nicolas Pineault is an investigative health journalist, educator and advocate for safe technologies. In 2017, he authored The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs — an unconventional book endorsed by top health authorities such as Dr. Mercola, and which tackles the very serious topic of electromagnetic pollution with humor and common sense. He since launched the Electrosmog Rx online course, with the goal of educating 100,000 health practitioners how to prevent, diagnose and treat EMF-related illness. You can find more about Nick’s work on EMFBook.com and check out his 5 week course, ElectrosmogRX.COM
Rank #2: FDN Support Talk Radio
Biofilm Disruptors:something slightly less expensive than the biocidin and allergy free options.Should garlic in supplements be avoided during Low FODMAP dietSupplements to help aid in lowering evening cortisolCaller: When to recommend Melatonin SL vs PRCaller: Why not use Licorice Root Extract for more than one monthCan Biocidin be used topically, mixed with a carrier oil
Rank #3: FDN Support Talk Radio
1. GI pathogen protocols - layering and die-off
2. Ultralife LBF#2 ( in this case) which contains bentonite clay and charcoal. It says to take it with meals. Wouldthat absorb the other supplements that you take with the meal?
3. Info on the parasite chilomastix mesnili
4. Client Case: (female, 26 YO) showed up with +4 E.Coli on BH401H and is still experiencing SIBO, gas, bloating, pain. Has been on Biocidin and Olivirex for 3 weeks and wants to feel better. Has had stomach problems for years.
5. GI MAP comes back with only one parasite (not one of the nasty 3) and it isn't showing high would you still put them on the full parasite protocol or will Biocidin with Olivirex be sufficient?
6. MRT result with corn in yellow. Would supplements with modified corn starch ok?
7. Client Case: Four year old, healthy taking probiotics, whose cheeks, chest, and back, turn red in heat or cold with small break-out of red and white bumps that go away over night?
8. Client Case: Female client has extremely LOW testosterone but is also very HIGH 5a reductase tendencies.
9. Client Case: Ferritin levels are low at 20.2. Reluctant to use supplemental iron because of iron over-load. Suggestions for protocol
Rank #4: FDN Support Talk Radio
Jeff Williams is CEO of Bizstarters.com, selected by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance magazine as “The Best Entrepreneurial Guide for People Over 50”. Over the past twenty-six years he and his team of expert coaches have guided more than 4,000 new entrepreneurs. Jeff is the author of “Start Your Business NOW!” workbook and creator of the Start Your Business NOW! Online E-Course.
Rank #5: FDN Support Talk Radio
18 yr old with irregular periods and testing on days 19-21 if period was lateHyrdogen Breath testing with fructose malabsorbtion and MRT12 year old with SEVERE ADHD, where to go after funning the BH101, IP and MRTDIM formulas contain soy, is it counterproductive to metabolizing estrogenAmazon AF formula for adult dosingExplaining the new markers on the DUTCH testBest probiotics during a sugar detox?Reducing stress during pregnancy
Rank #6: FDN Support Talk Radio
1. MRT results with zero red reactions! My initial thought is suppressed immune system- but is there any possibility that this could be normal/healthy?
2. Working with a client that has multiple food senstivity which has resulted in a lack of enjoyment with food.
3. MRT Leap reintroduction plan, how closely should this be followed.
4. IgE allergy to Beef, should beef collagen be avoided?
5. Live live talks vs. digital, where to start.
6. Is it ok to take probiotics and digestive enzymes at the same time?
7. Licorice root with high blood pressure, what is the connection and is it a fact that it is contraindicated?
8. Navigating IgG test and nuts.
Rank #7: FDN Support Talk Radio
Client Case: 44 yr old female with vulvodynia and oxalatesCaller: Running all 5 labs for optimization of health, creating packages451 Calprotectin down to 27. When to refer outGI map coverage with insurance
Rank #8: FDN Support Talk Radio
Debbie LOVES her work! She came to FDN because she wanted to find a way to do diagnostic labs in her clinic without needing an advanced degree. Debbie has certifications from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition and the Functional Medicine University, and a bachelor’s degree in Nutrition Science.
FDN gave her the tools to accomplished that task!
Debbie works with chronic disease and conditions and has helped many of her clients heal and overcome—especially following the DRESS protocol to get healthy and remain healthy.
Rank #9: FDN Support Talk Radio
How do I prioritize labs for a client if budget is a concern?Client Case: Female with chronic constipation and sleep issues, low melatonin and low hormonesOrdering Organic Acids Testing, Genova vs. Great PlainsIs it necessary to use a biofilm disrupter when order the GI-MapSupplements to help lower elevated cortisol in the eveningHow important is it to create a niche when working our FDN business?
Rank #10: FDN Support Talk Radio
2. To DIM or not to DIM?
3. Would a thyroid test reveal insight into carbohydrate processing?
4. Biocidin in pill form...Is It just as effective as drops?
5. Any protocol recommendations for C diff along with antibiotic, when food is a major issue, only tolerating carbs?
6. Client Case: Active client that does Crossfit 4 to 5 days per week that has a bursitis in both shoulders.
7. How do we reconcile that almost every Dr says vegetarian is a healing diet for Lyme or Cancer or whatever illness?
8. If a person has very elevated b-glucoronidase level (2-3,000) how much calcium d-glucarate would be appropriate? Anything else to add in to help with detox like Support Liver?
Rank #11: FDN Support Talk Radio
PCOS and the best way FDN approaches this, along with DRESS and lab workChoosing the right OAT testing optionAddressing severe ulcers in clientsHow can creatine impact the DUTCH test for a female?Client Case: chronically deficient in both sodium and chloride and has low levels on recent and past blood tests. We have addressed lifestyle factors such as not over consuming water or diuretics and adding salt to foods. Aside from repleating sodium and chloride what are the factors to consider that could be causing this or anything else that would be helpful in this situation.Client Case: Amazon Raintree antiparasite blend and/or biocidin causing burning in the upper gut area? Increased stress at the time of protocol.
Rank #12: FDN Support Talk Radio
1. Outflow and inflow and speaking engagements
2. Answering the question "how do you run lab without being a doctor?"
3. Using FDN materials on webpage or marketing
4. Sales Follow-ups - when, how, why
5. How not to be "salesy" when answering questions. Sales vs. Marketing
6. Don't be afraid to offer the value of FDN
Rank #13: FDN Support Talk Radio
Jeff Hoyt is a certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner specializing in the field of nutraceuticals. Jeff’s professional goal is to develop the world’s most advanced forms of nutrition to provide natural solutions for advanced health challenges. Jeff’s philosophy includes providing the body with the raw materials it needs to function at its highest level, with the goal of physiological optimization. Jeff aims to make available natural alternatives for chronic health challenges. Jeff serves as President of GlycoLife Sciences, home of the future of nutrition: superfood-based nutraceuticals.
Rank #14: FDN Support Talk Radio
What are the uses for Olivirex?Are we no longer using Thyroid Stress Indicator form as part of intake? Just Adrenal Stress Indicator, Adrenal Stress Causes, Medical History and Contract?Client Case: Female with allergy/asthma, high toxic load so liver support is up there with priorities but looking for some other success protocols. Currently is taking OTC as well as butterbur, marshmallow, mg and turmeric. Suggestions for supplements?If a client is super sensitive to any dairy, should they avoid colostrum?Dutch tests and peri-menopause. For a 56 woman whose period is now irregular and experiencing lots of hot flashes (15+/day and a few at night) Client Case: Female going through a bad ulcerative colitis flare Does liver support supplements affect birth control?
Rank #15: FDN Support Talk Radio
Caller: Client Case: 26 yo male, with Low testosterone, belly fat, fatigue. Taking Rx testosterone. When to take 205 and deal with philosophicallyClient Case: Food Sensitivity: very sensitive to wheat, yeast, and many gluten cross-reactors. She has eliminated those foods and asthma has gotten worse. GI-MAP results: Chilomax and some Staphylococcus, and her SIGA was very lowCaller: How to optimize exercise recoveryClient Case: severe HPA axis dysfunction and is in the exhaustion phase. She has over exercised for a long time, has young kids that keep her from sleeping well and her testosterone, progesterone, and estrogen are all very low. She also has "leaky gut" I am working through a healing protocol but her biggest question is exercise. Should excercised be completely stopped, due to ann exhaustive state and if so at what point can she reintroduce?Caller: Celiac, can it be reversed? Caller: Scleroderma and collagen consumption
Rank #16: FDN Support Talk Radio
Mold Illness Workshop added to the FDN ConferenceThe benefits of joining the AFDNP AssociationAddressing Lyme, will FDN come out with a module that addresses this specifically?Working with clients Type II Diabetes, testing and protocols.Caller: How to deal with HIPPA when doing FDN with clients?Client Case: Female with super dry skin and drinking a lot of water, any recommended diet and testing?
Rank #17: FDN Support Talk Radio
Addressing clients with chronic headachesAnalyzing the MRT with mild salicylic acid resultsNagalase test for viral load, comparison with GI MapUL Rainforest C-F, is this now Amazon C-F?Caller: Navigating prescription drugs and supplements with client with congestive heart failure and diabetesCaller: HTMA (Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis) and FDN
Rank #18: FDN Support Talk Radio
Client Case: Low tolerance for supplements, including probiotic and GI Detox.Client Intake: What to include in the initial client intakeClient Case: Child with Encopresis. Starting with GI pathogen and food sensitivity testing. Mother believes dairy is a culprit, do we suggest including dairy in diet for the food test?Addressing Chilomastix mesnili Biocidin replacement for an autoimmune client? (too many immune stimulators in biocidin) for a basic bacteria protocol - 90 daysClient Case: GI MAP test result for 50 year old female, bloating & gas with gallbladder removed. Results revealed Ancyclostoma duodenale (hookworm,) Microsporidium spp., Chilomastix Mesnili. Everything else within range. Can you help me with a protocol? Would using Biobotanicals be enough for the hookworm?Addressing the root of Celiac Disease, is healing possible and will gluten always be an issue.Dosing for Saccharomyces Boulardii for other uses besides C. diffClient Case: Female client on a protocol for bacterial infection and came down with Strep throat, felt sick on the antibiotics and hadn't had an issue in the past. Should protocols be discontinued while on antibiotics?Working with clients that have Interstitial Cystitis Client Case: diagnosed with H Pylori by doc, does it makes sense to do an h pylori protocol now and do the GI MAP afterwards?
Rank #19: FDN Support Talk Radio
1. In working with a child with really bad eczema or any child, do we have a protocol of labs to run? Would we do Metabolic Typing?
2. When someone has parasites, abundant bacteria, H. Pylori and Candida which comes first the bacteria or the H. Pylori protocol?
3. Histamine intolerance contributing to migraines
4. 205 test when client is drinking ketones
5. Client Case: High anxiety client with a GI MAP that showed a lot going on
6. Would Pylori plex by douglas labs comparable to pylori x by biomatrix?
7. Biomatrix's Pro-Adapt and Est-Adapt, progesterone and estrogen liquid supplements - Is there any guidance of how these products compare, dosage wise, to the values on the FDN protocol spreadsheets?
Rank #20: FDN Support Talk Radio
1. Lecture Suggestion for Type Two Diabetes group who are all Paleo.
2. Best protocol to clear estrogen dominance, and for gut lining repair?
3. Client Case: G.I. test results came back positive for Blasto (levels are indicative of active infection), Klebsiella, Candida. Recommended protocol
4. Caller: story of receptive friend and talking FDN
5. Did biomatrixone.com stop carrying bezweken and start with their own line of BHRT drops? Is there some training or just call their clinician?
6. Are glandular products such as adrenal support - bovine glandular and thyroid support - porcine or bovine considered an enhancing products in terms of WADA for professional athletes?
7. Any contradictions for collagen intake for colon cancer patients?