Rank #1: Wipe Out Moral Confusion Instantly with Nature's Moral Code Part 12
The Money Vultures: Part 3
1. World War II: The Federal Reserve and the Nazi’s.
2. …Using Versailles to Assure Another War.
3. Central Banks and Central Intelligence: Is There a Connection?
4. Their Ideal Environment: Assassinations, Overthrows, Rigged Elections, Depressions and Unnecessary Wars, with Only a Debt-Ridden “Peace for the People” as Consolation.
5. The Essence of Sound Money and Sound Banking.
6. Their Ultimate Intentions for the World: Say Goodbye to America.
7. The Solution: How We can Simply and Permanently Take Control Back.
8. Reclaiming the Earth in Our Name: Moral Sovereignty for Mankind.
Rank #2: Wipe Out Moral Confusion Instantly with Nature's Moral Code Part 11
The Money Vultures: Part 2
1. The Civil War: Instigated by Europe.
2. Lincoln’s Greatest Enemy Defeated by Greenbacks.
3. The Shadowy Men Behind John Wilkes Booth.
4. The Post Civil War Depression: America Faces Starvation.
5. Sleight of Hand: J.P. Morgan Rigs a Panic and is Declared a Hero.
6. The Dark Birth of the Federal Reserve.
7. How the Fed Manipulates Money.
8. Bonds: A Reserve Banker’s Alchemy.
9. …Are We Really Borrowing Their Money?
10. …How Money is Created by the Fed.
11. Legal Counterfeiting: The Fraud of “Fractional Reserve Banking.”
12. Today’s Environment: The Lesson We Didn’t Learn.
13. Corruption in Plain Sight: Inflation and the Business Cycle.
14. The Rudder of the Economy Repeatedly Steering Us Aground.
15. Looking at the Numbers: When will America Fall?
16. The IRS: A Means of Pacifying the Opposition.
17. The Crash of 1929 and the Great Depression: It was NO Accident.
18. The FDIC: A Band-Aid for a Tumor.
19. Is a Gold Standard Really Ideal?
Rank #3: Wipe Out Moral Confusion Instantly with Nature's Moral Code Part 10
The Money Vultures
1. The Secret Destabilization of America.
2. Bending America’s Military and Industrial Strength to Serve Evil.
3. Military Drafts: The Moral Opposite of Voluntary Service.
4. Fascism: The Tragic Direction We Were Not Supposed to Take.
5. Oligarchy: Rule by Rich, Fear-Driven Wimps.
6. The Moral Meaning of Money.
7. The President? Ha! Who’s Really in Control.
8. The American Mortgage Tragedy: Our Rented Lifestyle.
9. Our Founding Fathers Tried to Warn Us…
10. Institution of Evil: The Federal Reserve.
11. …Is it Actually Federal?
12. …Are There Any Reserves?
13. The Bloody Struggle for Monetary Control.
14. American and World History as You’ve Never Heard It.
15. The Revolutionary War: Spurred by the Bank of England.
Rank #4: Wipe Out Moral Confusion Instantly with Nature's Moral Code Part 9
Fear-Driven Man Part 4: Institutions of Evil
1. Abstract Predation: Mankind’s Greatest Danger.
2. Special Privileges: The Con-Man’s Equivalent of a Patent, Copyright or Trademark.
3. Transferring Their Instabilities to Others.
4. The Spirit Murdering Bias: Right or Left Wing?
5. The Moral Risk in Charities and Non-Profits.
6. Unions: Who are they Really Protecting?
7. Extremists: Are Some of Them Right?
8. Environmentalism: Love of Nature or Hatred for Man?
9. Religion: Does it have a Role in Mankind’s Future?
10. …Who’s Been Faithful? Who’s Been Abusing It?
11. …Was Jesus Really a Moral Man?
12. Education: Who has Historically Misled Us?
13. …The Resurrection of Philosophy as Guardian of Mankind.
14. …The Key to Accountability in Schools.
15. Bad Business: Masters and Slaves Thrive in Corporate America.
16. …The Hidden Key to a Company’s Morale.
17. Fear-Driven Government: Roving Criminality, Sanctioned by Law.
18. Nature’s Moral Justification for America.
19. Socialism: The Only Screaming Heard on U.S. Soil, is at Our Amusement Parks.
20. Garbage In, Garbage Out: A Computer reveals the Best Government.
Rank #5: Wipe Out Moral Confusion Instantly with Nature's Moral Code Part 8
Fear-Driven Man Part Two: Parasitical Relationships
1. The Types of Relationships Formed by Fear.
2. Teaming Up via Inadequacy: The Submission/Domination Axis.
3. Are the Dominant or the Submissive Responsible for Inverting Morality?
4. Dealing with Toxic Friends and Family.
5. Parental Interference: Prelude to a Life of Incompetence.
6. Babies First! …and Nothing More.
7. Setting a Bad Example: the Pinnacle of Child Cruelty.
8. The Badgering of Baboons (Known as Advice).
9. Seduce and Destroy: Breaking One’s Mate.
10. Why Misery to them, is No Reason to Leave.
11. How the Fear-Driven “Target” a Spouse.
12. When “Love” is Measured in Damage.
13. Sex as a Weapon: You Didn’t See it Coming?
14. Exiting Without Grace: You Thought You Could Get Away?
Part Three: Expressions of Contempt
15. When the Passion to Kill Exceeds the Passion to Live.
16. Expelling Science and Human Progress from Art.
17. The True Motives of an Irrational Artist.
18. The Audience Drawn to Vile Entertainment: Should We Drop a Bomb on Them?
19. Can Artistic Interests Gauge whether We’re Off Course in Life?
Rank #6: Wipe Out Moral Confusion Instantly with Nature's Moral Code Part 7
Fear-Driven Man: Part 1
1. Inverting the Pattern of Life to Reveal True Evil.
2. How the Fear-Driven Become Spirit Murderers.
3. Subverting Morality to Protect Their Illness.
4. Misusing the Mind: A Tool of Distortion.
5. Deriving Ethics from Emergencies: A Mind in Panic.
6. Common Moral Beliefs that are Actually Death Premises.
7. Is Selflessness Really Moral?
8. Is the Concept of Sacrifice Actually Intended for Conquest?
9. Unconditional Love: The All-Accepting, All-Forgiving Garbage Can.
10. Infirmity Worship: Do We Strive to be Able or Disabled?
11. A Moral Code that Would Give Stephen King Nightmares.
Rank #7: Wipe Out Moral Confusion Instantly with Nature's Moral Code Part 6
1. Part Four: Institutions of Good
2. The Highest Goal of Self-Made Man.
3. The Moral Stature of the Self-Made in Business: Are You One of Them?
4. Scrutinizing Others for Employment, Jury and Political Considerations.
5. Integrating Every Single Thing You Know: Is it Possible?
6. The Separation of Church and State: Is it Justified?
7. Is Capitalism a Proper Moral Ideal?
8. How to Spot Responsible Politicians.
9. The Moral Basis of the U.S. Constitution.
10. The Essential Services Needed to Secure Our Society.
11. A Foreign Policy Guided by Moral Certainty.
12. What Kind of a Country has an Army of Volunteers?
13. Becoming Moral Warriors for the Battle to Come.
Rank #8: Wipe Out Moral Confusion Instantly with Nature's Moral Code Part 5
1. Developing Kids Naturally Through Self-Made Patterns.
2. The Self-Made’s Mate: Where Does She Fit In? How Does He Select Her?
3. The Awesome Power of Sex: When Joy is Inflicted.
4. The Healing Power of Our Mate’s Body.
5. Relationships that Should Last: Who it Works for and Why.
6. Moving on: The Moral Maturity to Leave Each Other Intact.
7. Part Three: Passionate Expressions
8. The Work of Art Life Can and Should Be.
9. The Expansion of Ourselves and our Societies through Art.
10. The Relationship Between Artists and Observers: What Do We Share? What Does Our Response Mean?
Rank #9: Wipe Out Moral Confusion Instantly with Nature's Moral Code Part 4
Topics: 1. Thinking: The Pattern We All Share.
2. The Human Tree of Knowledge: Anything but Evil.
3. Emotions as an Objective Tool.
4. The Critical Role of Purpose in a Moral Life.
5. The Most Fundamental and Overlooked Reward of Moral Action.
6. The Levels Beyond Happiness Possible to Us All.
7. Part Two: Sound Relationships
8. The Relationship We must Honor Above All Others.
9. The Pattern of Interaction Moral Men Practice.
10. Reading the Emotions of Others to Understand Character.
11. Friends and Family: Who Comes First?
Rank #10: Wipe Out Moral Confusion Instantly with Nature's Moral Code Part 3
Topics: 1. History's Warning: Will You Listen? What Can You Do to Change Things? 2. The Enemies of Life and the Ancient Concepts that Keep them in Power. 3. How Moral Certainty can Take Years Off Your Looks and Attitude. 4. The Crucial Effect of Art on Kids and Its Moral Impact on Us All. 5. The Pivotal Role of Christianity in America's Moral Rebirth. 6. Using Nature's Morality to Supercharge Religious Understandings. 7. Making a Difference Politically: Empowering the American People Like Never Before.