Rank #1: ARP This - Firestorm for Internet
Rank #2: ARP This - FCC, Kaspersky GSA and Scams
- Australia GPS issue in that Australia has moved, a few feet
The FCC DDOSed? And a bit of Net Neutrality.
- Kaspersky AV approved for GSA?
- Moving to the clouds along with NSA tools
- Some news and with cyber attacks
- Google and Docusign attacks
- And IRS Scams
Rank #3: ARP This - Bash Bunny
Rank #4: ARP This - Cloud Rant
Additionally, we discuss Web Root attacking Windows 10 and a malware for Linux.
We also chat about creating a self-hosting file-sync system like Dropbox, which is not costly or difficult as expected.
And then end with the typical IT situation of, "Damned if you, damned if you don't."
Rank #5: ARP This - More NSA and OS's speak
Rank #6: ARP This - DNS and NSA
Rank #7: ARP This - Ransomware
Rank #8: ARP This
In this episode, we talk about the Internet of Trash (aka Internet of Things) and the web database engine Shodan.