Rank #1: Podcast for Week Ending 8/2/19
- (00:00:00)- Jen shares stories about her wild mother-in-law while talking about Busta Rhymes’ argument on a plane. She erroneously identifies Busta as a member of Wu Tang multiple times during this segment.
- (00:18:34) - A surfer gets bitten by a shark and goes to a bar to get free drinks instead of seeking medical attention. Jen wants to know how she can get this man to be her life coach.
- (00:58:50) - Goth Twitter encounters Catholic Twitter and it’s the best thing that’s ever happened to Jen.
Rank #2: Podcast for Week Ending 7/26/19
- (00:00:00) Leticia Ochoa Adams asks Jen how she remains confident even in the face of disaster.
- (00:36:53) Jen talks about how growing up Catholic shows in a lot of famous people as they talk about it and incorporate it into their acting, music etc
- (00:52:36) Jen's tour comes up as "Naughty Corner" on the credit card bills.
Rank #3: Podcast for Week Ending 11/17/17
- Jen has a fascinating conversation with Bishop Robert Barron about how one of the main problems with our godless culture is that it's BORING.
- Jeannie Gaffigan, wife of comedian Jim Gaffigan, opens up for the first time about the details of her brain tumor scare.
- Rebecca Weller shares her story of overcoming alcohol addiction by saying "yes" to better options in life.
Rank #4: Podcast for Week Ending 8/17/18
- (00:00:00) - Jen reacts to the Grand Jury report about the decades of covered up sexual abuse in the diocese of Pennsylvania.
- (00:20:25)- Fr Louis Mérosné, a priest from Haiti, brings down the fire with some strong words for priests, bishops, and all Catholics.
- (00:30:07)- Listeners react to the news of the Pennsylvania scandal - including one woman who took action to be part of the solution.
Rank #5: SPECIAL: One Beautiful Dream Live Conversation at SiriusXM
Rank #6: Podcast for Week Ending 4/20/18
- (00:00:00)- Jen talks about Joanna Gaines’ 40th birthday and her pregnancy. She also warns against environmentalism that has anti-human sentiment.
- (00:24:55)- Jen and Liv Harrison hang out with callers and talk about songs that put us in great moods.
- (00:59:46)- Tommy Tighe joins the show for the “Is it a Christian song?” segment, which completely unravels - in the best possible way.
Rank #7: Podcast for Week Ending 7/12/19
(00:00:00) - Jen delivers her “y’all don’t know what mermaids look like” take to people who have a problem with Halle Bailey playing Ariel. She also says “no one has ever heard of this Little Mermaid song” about the movie’s most popular song.
(00:18:50) - Five hot takes in five minutes!
(00:47:10) - Jen and Liv Harrison reveal their obsession with Lizzo, and listen to and talk about other music they’re into right now.
Rank #8: Podcast for Week Ending 5/10/19
- (00:00:00) - JOHN CRIST IS ON THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!
- (00:21:35)- Jen encourages her Catholic audience to look up the video for No Brainer.
- (00:45:20)- Magician Giancarlo Bernini stops by but Jen didn’t know one of his tricks involves balloons and she’s afraid of balloons. Luckily the kids are there to help out.
Rank #9: Podcast for Week Ending 8/10/18
(00:00:00) - Jen shares the top spiritual lesson that keeps her sane while facing the difficulties of doing stand-up comedy.
(00:36:29)- Jen has questions about people who scream “GET IN THE HOLE!” at golf games.
(1:00:48)- Elizabeth Scalia, “The Anchoress,” talks to Jen about the latest scandals in the Catholic Church and how the average Catholic should react.
Rank #10: Podcast for Week Ending 4/6/18
- (00:00:00) - The Tooth Fairy brought Jen’s daughter Nutella and everyone has a problem with it. Also, Jen plays a love song for her iPhone.
- (00:29:49) - Jen crashes her website because she’s a control freak, and realizes that she hates taking bluebonnet pictures with the kids.
- (00:54:07) - Jen has a powerful chat with bestselling author Bob Goff in which he reminds us that “comfortable people don’t need Jesus,” and God often works most powerfully in our lives when we’re in over our heads.
Rank #11: Podcast for Week Ending 8/31/18
SiriusXM is offering free access to its channels through September 10, so you can listen to Jen live! Tune in to channel 129 from 2 - 4 PM ET (11 - 1 PT). Listen in your car or on the SiriusXM app.
- (00:00:00)- Hallie Lord comes on with the fire. She reveals the tiredness she’s seen in the Church, and calls out the futility of “liberal” and “conservative” labels.
- (00:37:53)- Meg Hunter Kilmer and Jen have strong words for Catholic bishops.
- (1:15:41)- Catholics call from all over the country to tell Jen honestly how their faith is doing in light of the scandals. Don’t miss the powerful stories from Bob in Montana and Sam in Georgia (toward the end of the segment). (edited)
Rank #12: Podcast for Week Ending 2/23/18
Jen really wishes the New Atheists would stop talking about religion, mainly because it’s so painful to watch them embarrass themselves.
Jen reacts to Fergie’s controversial rendition of the National Anthem - and explains why she has a different perspective in light of her meeting with Fergie.
Jen talks to callers about their favorite Christian songs, and ends up getting choked up when a caller shares a deeply moving story.
Rank #13: Podcast for Week Ending 1/5/18
- Jen has a fun and powerful chat with Leticia Ochoa Adams about getting a fresh start in the new year, accepting help, and what to do when you feel like you’re an atheist.
- Jen and Bonnie Engstrom talk about the negative self-talk that holds us back, and what we can do about it.
Rank #14: Podcast for Week Ending 6/15/18
(00:00:00)- The cartoon Peppa Pig got in trouble for an episode in which Peppa learns that “spiders are your friends.” Jen and her team create an alternate episode in which Peppa lives in Texas and learns about all the spiders that can kill you.
(00:30:51)- A man almost dies because he was bitten by a SEVERED RATTLESNAKE HEAD. Jen reacts to an article on this topic that tells people not to kill rattlesnakes.
(00:50:03)- Jen says she’s going to create an album of Flag Day songs just because no one else writes songs about this holiday, and plays a preview of the album.
Rank #15: Podcast for Week Ending 7/19/19
(00:00:00) - Jen explains what she means when she asks someone to take “a picture” of her. She also finds a great lesson in the continued fallout from the Fyre Festival.
(19:07:00) - The way a group of Broadway performers reacted to the NYC blackout is super inspiring to Jen.
(38:44:00) - Jen’s obsession with the Area 51 raid continues when she learns that a favorite rapper is getting in on it. She also talks about life lessons from improv.
Rank #16: Podcast for Week Ending 11/10/17
- Jen talks about why she likes a social media movement to share the details of your day. She also discusses a unique medical clinic that serves women.
- Jen has an amazing chat with Christian hiphop artist and battle rapper Th3 Saga about overcoming fear in battle rapping, and in life. She also expresses her awe at the fact that he publicly lists his number so fans can text or call him.
Rank #17: Podcast for Week Ending 7/13/18
- (00:00:00) - Jen tries to cancel her gym membership and gets caught in a web of lies. She also celebrates the rescue of the Thai soccer team trapped in the cave.
- (00:27:46) - Fri 7/13 H1 S1 - Are you superstitious? Jen admits that she totally is, and speculates about what is at the root of that.
- (00:52:17) - Wed 7/11 H1 S2 - Sarah Mackenzie joins the show to give custom book recommendations for children based on different ages and interests. (Jen was amazed at how many great recs she had!)
Rank #18: Podcast for Week Ending 1/11/19
- (00:00:00) - Jen talks about the crazy thing that happened during her talk in front of 18,000 people.
- (00:20:25)- Some people think Grover dropped an f-bomb on Sesame Street. Jen plays it and gives her take.
- (00:35:08)- Jen asks listeners to give her something for her birthday. She also brings up nudist restaurants again.
Rank #19: Podcast for Week Ending 2/9/18
Jen loves the show This Is Us and is ready to fight anyone who disagrees.
Heather Scheider is on fire! She shares the secrets to following your passions while still putting your family first, and has strong words for those who would judge women for doing so.
Jen talks about the contract her husband created for the kids to get a dog (and who refused to sign it). She also celebrates the child with Down Syndrome who is the new Gerber baby…and then ruins everyone’s fun by pointing out Down Syndrome abortion rates.
Rank #20: Podcast for Week Ending 1/12/18
Did you hear about how comedian Sarah Silverman reacted when she was insulted on Twitter? It’s a beautiful story, and an example of how we should “never accept a label in place of a story.”
Jen has a fascinating discussion with author Lia Huber about how changing our relationship can end up leading to big changes in other areas of life.
Jen asks callers: “If you could go back in time 10 years and give yourself one piece of advice, what would it be?”