Rank #1: 289: How to Reprogram Your Brain to Make You Superhuman - Dr. Joe Dispenza
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- How Dr. Joe reprogrammed his brain in order to heal his body after a traumatic accident
- Being present with greater intelligence
- Future present reality vs. past present reality
- The creative process
- Going from victim to creator
- Teaching your body emotionally what the future will feel like before it happens
- Causing an effect vs. cause and effect
- Conditioning your body and brain into the future
- The importance of creating on a daily basis
- Losing free will to a “program”
- Getting beyond your environment
- Creating energy to heal
- The natural state of being
- Addiction to emotions
- Blind spots of awareness
- Getting conscious of unconscious thoughts
- Walking meditation
- The delicate balance between intention and surrender
- Loving intelligence
- Neurochemically conditioning your body to work as one
- Dr. Joe’s workshops and retreats
I am so beyond grateful for today’s guest, Dr. Joe Dispenza. His books and teachings were at the very beginning of my journey and completely shifted everything for me. I believe there are moments in life that impact you so deeply and you’re never the same. In this episode, I talk about that moment and how everything I looked at changed forever.
As an international lecturer, researcher, author and educator, Dr. Joe believes that each of us has the potential for greatness and unlimited abilities. This is why his passion has led him to educate thousands of people on how they can rewire their brains and recondition their bodies to make lasting changes. I can tell you firsthand that this is what he did for me. I truly believe his teachings were the beginning of rewiring the way I think. With a passion for neuroscience, epigenetics and quantum physics to explore the science behind spontaneous remissions and evolved consciousness. You will be blown away by Dr. Joe’s miraculous stories!
So please, get comfortable and listen to every single word of our incredible conversation and if this hooks you, I encourage you to go grab one of his books and read it!
- Did you always have this mind-body connection or do you feeling like it got awakened after your accident?
- What advice do you give people who are in an environment that isn’t helpful for where they want to go?
- How do you not take things personally or navigate that world of reflection?
- Can you paint a picture of what it looks like when a person knows what to do but can’t quite visualize it?
- What’s the connection between moving your body and getting into a new environment and accelerating that change?
- Can you tell me about your events?
"It’s so much easier to forget our vision than it is to remember it.”
“We’re innately wired to be creators.”
“The power that made the body heals the body.”
“Your personality creates your personal reality.”
“If you’re not being defined by a vision of the future, then all you’re left with are memories of the past.”
“Wisdom is the memory without the emotional charge.”
“The unknown has never let me down.”
“My definition of the creative moment is when I forget myself.”
Joe Dispenza, D.C. is an international lecturer, researcher, corporate consultant, author, and educator who has been invited to speak in more than 32 countries on five continents. As a lecturer and educator, he is driven by the conviction that each of us has the potential for greatness and unlimited abilities. In his easy-to-understand, encouraging, and compassionate style, he has educated thousands of people, detailing how they can rewire their brains and recondition their bodies to make lasting changes.
In addition to offering a variety of online courses and teleclasses, he has personally taught three-day progressive workshops and five-day advanced workshops in the U.S. and abroad. Starting in 2018, his workshops will become week-long offerings, and the content of the progressive and advanced workshops will be available online. (To learn more, please visit the events section at: www.drjoedispenza.com.) Dr. Joe is also a faculty member at Quantum University in Honolulu, Hawaii; the Omega Institute for Holistic Studies in Rhinebeck, New York; and Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health in Stockbridge, Massachusetts. He’s also an invited chair of the research committee at Life University in Atlanta, Georgia.
As a researcher, Dr. Joe’s passion can be found at the intersection of the latest findings from the fields of neuroscience, epigenetics, and quantum physics to explore the science behind spontaneous remissions. He uses that knowledge to help people heal themselves of illnesses, chronic conditions, and even terminal diseases so they can enjoy a more fulfilled and happy life, as well as evolve their consciousness.
As a NY Times best-selling author, Dr. Joe has written You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter (Hay House, 2014), which explores our ability to heal without drugs or surgery, but rather by thought alone. He has also written Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One (Hay House, 2012) and Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind (2007), both of which detail the neuroscience of change and epigenetics. Becoming Supernatural is Dr. Joe’s fourth book. His film appearances include HEAL (2017); E-Motion (2014); Sacred Journey of the Heart (2012); People v. the State of Illusion (2011); What IF – The Movie (2010); Unleashing Creativity (2009); and What the #$*! Do We Know? & Down the Rabbit Hole, extended DVD version (2005).
Rank #2: 415: 3 steps to face your fears and take action with Angie Lee
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- Chris and Lori’s course, Become Aligned
- Lori and Lindsay Schwartz’s live workshop, Event Luv
- Angie’s live event, Pays To Be Brave
- How perfectionism drains our energy
- Recognizing our worst case scenario
- The pain of regret
- Creating a brave alter ego
- Preparing to speak on stage
- Unsubscribing from people who make you feel like poop
Angie Lee is a marketing ninja who helps women not suck at sales. In this episode we chat about three ways to overcome fear and step into your highest self. Plus why it doesn’t matter which color balloons you have at your event and why to stop following Sharon who lives in Hawaii with a six-pack and six kids.
- How can you be a master at holding space for women to step into their highest selves?
- What are the best ways to bust through your fears?
- How can you stop getting stuck in the scroll of comparison?
- Should you care what other people think?
Angie Lee is a highly sought after marketing mentor, speaker, professional podcaster & serial entrepreneur. She is the co-founder of Soul CBD, creator of the Pays To Be Brave live event and host of the Forbes top 100 business & lifestyle podcast The Angie Lee Show.
Corporate dropout to 7-figure entrepreneur under 30, Angie has successfully built two 7-figure brands in less than three years. With the power of video marketing, she has successfully produced multiple 7-figure organic product launches with zero paid ads. She teaches her community how to grow and scale their online businesses with sales psychology, authentic messaging and intuitive marketing. Her genius is helping women breakthrough in their business and life.
Earn Your Happy is a production of Crate Media
Rank #3: 181: Learn Your Body Type, How To Eat For It, and Why Properly Digesting Your Food and Emotions Changes Your Diet and Being with Sahara Rose
If you’re a knowledge junkie like me or looking to figure out why you can’t seem to find balance in your life, my conversation with author and Ayurvedic expert, Sahara Rose will likely set off a lightbulb or two for you – at least it did for me.
Be sure to listen in as Sahara explains her personal journey with Ayurveda and how you too can gain more balance in your life by figuring out your own mind body type (dosha). It may be easier than you think!
Questions Asked in This Episode:
- Can you tell us your story and how you came to be an expert on Ayurveda?
- Did you find that a lot of self-healing happened when you wrote your book?
- What are the different mind body (dosha) types?
- How can we help our bodies feel better and more at ease?
- What is the smallest thing we can do to start shifting and noticing the ways in which we feel better?
- How did eating for your mind body type affect your mentally? What opened up for you?
- What started showing up for you when you started to change your habits?
- What did you do/think about in order to shift gears?
- Are you incorporating all three doshas into your eating and exercising habits?
- What are some of the biggest (and most important) takeaways that you would love people to implement in order to feel shifts?
In This Episode We Talk about:
- Sahara’s path that led her to Ayurveda
- Healing yourself to find your purpose
- Ayurveda’s three different mind/body types (doshas)
- How to determine your Vikruti (the levels of each dosha that you were created with)
- Foods that are beneficial for each mind body type (dosha)
- Why it’s important to know what your body is retaining
- The benefits of consuming warmer foods and beverages to aid in digestion
- Practical but effective ways to help each dosha type feel better or make a shift
- Balancing your energies for different stages of life
- Developing an inner awareness and developing the subtle practice of knowing yourself
“When you’re in the right place at the right time, things will just happen really fast.”
“This is so much more than food. It’s not just food we’re digesting; it’s thoughts, emotions and experiences, too.”
“Ayurveda is a spiritual practice grounded in the physical body.”
“Earth provides us with what our bodies need at that time.”
“It’s not, ‘you are what you eat.’ It’s ‘you are what you digest.’”
Sahara Rose is the best-selling author of the Idiot's Guide to Ayurveda (Penguin Random House) and has been called “a leading voice for the millennial generation into the new paradigm shift” by Deepak Chopra. She is a 26-year-old Certified Ayurvedic, Holistic and Sports Nutritionist, wellness blogger and host of the Highest Self Podcast, listed as top 7 podcasts by Yoga Journal. Sahara's mission is to awaken people of their innate potential so they can share their gifts and fulfill their purpose on this planet.
Book: Idiot’s Guide to Ayurveda by Sahara Rose Ketabi iamsahararose.com/book
Follow @iamsahararose and @loriharder. Then like Lori’s post on this episode and comment why you would love to receive this book. We will choose three random winners.
Rank #4: 64: Tap Into YOUR INNER BADASS with Jen Sincero
Jen Sincero is a New York Times bestselling author, success coach, and motivational cattle prod who has helped countless people transform their personal and professional lives via her seminars, public appearances, newsletters, products and books. In 2011, she gave up her home in California to travel the planet indefinitely, encouraging as many people as possible “to live lives of unbridled awesomeness.” She is currently staying in New Mexico. Starting out as a freelance writer and “broke as joke” as she called it, she knew there was so much more for her to be doing on this earth and so much more money to be making, on this earth.
“After decades of struggling and getting jobs here and there, I finally focused my energy on making money because it just wasn't happening for me.”
It’s never too late to learn lessons, and Jen finally learned that actually focusing on a goal and taking the necessary steps towards it, is the only way to achieve higher accomplishments. Sitting around and wishing for it to fall from the sky, will never happen (although that would be pretty cool.) Deciding to dive into self-help, money making and coaching books, she devoted her time to understanding how it all can work for you, as long as your energy and effort is 100%.
“That's how my book You Are a Badass happened. It was first me getting my act together and then teaching people how to get their act together.”
She teaches us how to put off the opinions and judgements of others, no matter what. Getting uncomfortable with your situation is the #1 way to make things happen!
“If you aren't ready to get uncomfortable, it’s not going to happen.”
Our belief system can by our best friend or our worst night-mare. What we believe, is how we feel and how we feel then translates to how we act.
“I had to change my thoughts about money and greed. I also how to change my beliefs about what people my think of me, especially my family.”
Unsure on where to even begin, to find your inner badass? Becoming really clear with yourself and your personal goals is the easiest yet BIGGEST first step you can take. It’s about the willingness to be able to step away from the old “norm,” to create yourself one BADASS life.In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- Focusing energy
- Self help
- Feeling uncomfortable
- Your INNER BADASS
- The Truths about money
- You Are a Badass by: Jen Sincero
Rank #5: 399: You're that bitch - Own your confidence and get everything you want
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- Chris and Lori’s Fast Foundations Mastermind
- How confidence is formed through taking action
- How confidence is at odds with people pleasing
- How confidence goes against our survival instincts
- How scheduling time to take action is so important
- How you do not have time for drama
- It’s okay for people not to like you as long as you speak and act with love
Today’s episode is all about confidence. When you move forward with the attitude of “I am that bitch”, it doesn't mean that you're full of yourself, it doesn't mean that you don’t like other people or that you think you're better than someone, it means that you realize that you are literally made of God energy, you are made of what the universe is made of and you cannot die with the thing you’re meant to do trapped inside of you. I hope today’s quickie serves as a reminder or way for you to be able to get back to the heart-centered reason of WHY you’re working on your dreams.
Earn Your Happy is a production of Crate Media
Rank #6: 197: How to FREE YOURSELF from JUDGMENT with Gabby Bernstein
One of my favorite (and most frequent) guests, Gabby Bernstein is back, and I know you’re all just as thrilled as I am. We even joked that she should be a co-host (you never know, right?). Today we’re talking about judgment, and I personally couldn’t agree more with the importance of talking about this topic. Judgment is the root of so many problems and whether we’re judging others or ourselves, it’s so bad that we barely realize we’re doing it.
Believing that deep down we are all loving, kind and compassionate people, Gabby felt called to write her newest book, Judgment Detox, in an effort to explain how judgment separates us from our true nature and instead makes us feel guilty, which in turn makes us judge more, which again makes us feel guilty and so on – the judgment cycle.
Fortunately, she has a six-step process that is virtually guaranteed to help us all out and it could not come at a better time for the entire world. Don’t miss out on this enlightening episode as she gives us a few sneak peeks of the wisdom in her latest book as well as a look into her creative process, asking for help and her hopes for a baby in 2018. I can’t wait for you to hear (and share) this beautiful conversation with others!
Questions Asked in This Episode:
- Can you share why you wrote Judgment Detox and what it is?
- Was judgment something that kept coming up for you so much that you wrote the book?
- When there’s an addiction to something, what do you think it’s serving and how do we interrupt the pattern?
- What creative process do you use that honors the messages you write about?
- How do you set up each of your writing sessions, and what rituals do you do beforehand?
- How did you discover your writing strengths and weaknesses?
- What’s one of the biggest boundaries you’ve had to set up or reinforce?
- What does your self-talk look like when you walk away from stress?
- Have you missed out on anything from implementing this boundary?
- How do you enjoy the process when there are so many new opportunities coming your way?
- What advice would you give someone who's ready to step out into their goals and dreams, but has fear around putting themselves out there?
- What has been one of the biggest things you’ve implemented in 2017 that has helped you the most?
- What is the best advice you feel you’ve ever gotten?
- What is your biggest hope for Judgment Detox?
In This Episode We Talk about:
- Why Gabby wrote Judgment Detox
- How the book is designed to help change your beliefs that hold you back with her six-step process
- Why judgment is the root cause of all of our problems
- Gabby’s definition of the “judgment cycle”
- What Gabby’s healing with her Judgment Detox process and what she’s still working on
- The wounds that lie beneath judgment
- The Emotion Freedom Technique (tapping)
- How Gabby writes to heal
- The importance of finding what makes you feel safe
- Making it a priority to hire help sooner than later
- Hiring people for their energy, not necessarily their experience
- The timing of pregnancy and babies
- And so much more…
“Judgment is such a huge separation from our spiritual connection and our alignment to a higher power.”
“When we judge we separate from love.”
“Witness your judgment without judgment.”
“I don’t believe in my judgment anymore.”
“I’m choosing to be happy rather than right.”
“Ask for what you want in 2018.”
“The more creative I am, the less space there is for judgment.”
“Change the way you look at things.”
Gabrielle Bernstein is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Universe Has Your Back, and has written five additional bestsellers. She was featured on Oprah’s SuperSoul Sunday as a “next-generation thought leader,” and The New York Times named her “a new role model.” She appears regularly as an expert on The Dr. Oz Show and co-hosted the Guinness World Record largest guided meditation with Deepak Chopra.
Gabby is the creator of the Miracle Membership, a first-of-its-kind monthly subscription that helps people stay committed to their spiritual practices. Her flagship course, Spirit Junkie Masterclass, empowers people to awaken their confidence and live their purpose.
Gabrielle has been on an international speaking circuit since 2004. She has presented lectures at Google, TEDxWomen, Oprah’s SuperSoul Sessions, The Chopra Center, The Omega Institute, L’Oréal, Philosophy and The Huffington Post, among many other notable organizations.
Gabrielle is a certified Kundalini yoga and meditation teacher. She is also trained in the Emotional Freedom Technique and she’s a student of Transcendental Meditation, as taught by the David Lynch Foundation.
YouTube chose Gabrielle as one of its 16 YouTube Next Video Bloggers. Mashable included her in its list of 11 Must-Follow Twitter Accounts for Inspiration. Forbes called her one of the 20 Best-Branded Women.
Gabrielle is a regular guest on The Dr. Oz Show and has contributed to or been featured in media outlets such as SuperSoul Sunday, Today, CNN, Home & Family, Fox & Friends, PBS, Kathie Lee and Hoda, Access Hollywood, OWN’s Help Desk, The New York Times Sunday Styles section, Teen Vogue, ELLE, InStyle, Marie Claire, Health, SELF, Women’s Health, Glamour, The Sunday Times UK, People, The Wall Street Journal, The Thrive Global podcast, Lewis Howes’ School of Greatness, Bulletproof Radio and many more. Gabrielle has also been on the covers of Experience Life and Self-Made magazines; the latter named her one of the top 50 women in business.
Gabrielle is on the steering committee for Philosophy’s Hope and Grace Initiative and a Lululemon Global Yoga Ambassador.
In January 2018 Gabrielle launches her sixth book, Judgment Detox, Release the beliefs that hold you back from living a better life.
Get her book at gabbybernstein.com/bookgift and receive her free 2-hour manifestation workshop by entering your receipt number.
Checkout my website at loriharder.com. Follow me on social media @LoriHarder on Instagram and Lori Harder on Facebook.
Rank #7: 414: 3 Ways to turn your fear into power
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- Lindsay Schwartz and Lori’s 5-day immersive workshop on how to run profitable events, retreats or masterminds
- How fear is your friend
- How fear has so many beautiful messages for us
- How fear marks the exact spot to where you need to go
Today’s episode is all about fear. There are three main things that you need to know. Firstly, fear is your friend. When we resist fear, we're so focused on what we don't want to happen. We're so focused on building stories that don't actually exist yet that we're not actually putting our energy towards moving forward and taking action and creating a world where no matter what, we are only focusing on winning, and we're only focusing on things going right. So give it an outlet and space to acknowledge it in. Secondly fear has so many beautiful messages for you. It's trying to tell us something, like, hey, this might need a little bit more attention, or, you need a little more support around this. Thirdly, your fear marks the exact spot to where you need to go. Write down the three actions that you're most afraid of doing. One of those is most likely the thing that you need to do in the next week. If you don't get comfortable with fear, you'll never be able to create what you want because every step you take is uncertain. And there is no one there to tell you that you have made a good decision because you're the boss. I hope today’s quickie serves as a reminder or way for you to be able to get back to the heart-centered reason of WHY you’re working on your dreams.
Earn Your Happy is a production of Crate Media
Rank #8: 110: Secrets to Attracting and Mastering Relationships with Rachel DeAlto
Rachel DeAlto is a relationship expert, coach, hypnotherapist, motivational speaker, author, and spokesperson. She believes that relationships are the foundation of everything, and it is essential to learn to navigate those relationships with great communication, a sense of perspective, and self-awareness.
Rachel believes in the art of communication, and its inherent value in all aspects of your life. She developed her communications expertise through an undergraduate degree from the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University and later as a practicing trial attorney after receiving her Juris Doctorate at Seton Hall University School of Law.
She has also received professional training as a certified coach through the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching (IPEC) and is a certified hypnotherapist via the International Association Of Counselors & Therapists (IACT).
Rachel is a featured relationship expert on FYI’s Married at First Sight and Second Chances. Rachel has also appeared on a multitude of media outlets and is also a frequent TEDx speaker.
Coming from a law background, coaching one’s love life was kind of something that Rachel sort of “feel into.” Continuing her education to become a coach, Rachel once again went back to school, but this time for the polar-opposite subject…love.
“Relationship coaching came from my natural desire to help people, as did being a lawyer”
As one of my favorite topics to talk about (love and relationships) I got some juicy details out of Rachel! She opens up to us about frequently asked questions in her field along with helpful tips and advice to not only FIND love, but to KEEP love. As powerful women AND men, it’s important to know that “the more you are, the more you expect,” when it comes to finding the one. Understand that the “intimidation factor” is also real, it is very real ladies and gentlemen! Having it all and looking the part to match, isn’t always the easiest to approach. Finding love takes just as much effort on your end, as it does theirs.
“I feel like expectations can kind-of be a killer. You can have desires, but don’t expect every man you meet to live up to them.”
Rachel also shares with us one of the first steps she goes through with her clients. “I ask them what are the four things they look for in someone that they couldn't live without? I only give them four!”
“No one is perfect, but it's more about finding someone who fits with you perfectly.”
Looking to find love? Or maybe enhance your current relationship with some extra fire?! Tune in for some of the greatest love advice I’ve ever heard!
Rachel is the real deal y’all…you can thank me later ;)In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- Finding “the one”
- Getting clear
If you agree that it is time to have the love life that you deserve, you can find more from Rachel at racheldealto.com and also @racheldealto on social media! Follow me on social media @LoriHarder on Instagram and Lori Harder on Facebook. You can also see more at my website: LoriHarder.com
Rank #9: 284: Free Yourself from Your Lies That Keep You Small – Girl, Wash Your Face
In this episode we talk about:
- Navigating the success of Rachel’s book, Girl, Wash Your Face
- How Rachel confronts her insecurity with knowledge
- Self-sabotaging when you’ve surpassed your dream
- Why Rachel is grateful to be overwhelmed at times with her book’s success
- The stories and lies we tell ourselves (that aren’t true)
- Achieving in order to receive attention and love
- Playing small
- Showing up as yourself
- Women stereotypes
- Instagram: @msrachelhollis
- Book: Girl, Wash Your Face | Get it on Amazon!
Oh my goodness, I am geeking-out excited to share my conversation with today’s guest, Rachel Hollis. Author, CCO of The Hollis Company, motivational speaker, podcast host and let’s not forget, a mother of FOUR, she is so incredibly amazing and authentic to her core. And if you don’t already know and love her, you will after our conversation.
After watching Rachel speak at events and reading her most recent book, Girl, Wash Your Face, I knew this interview was going to be off the charts. She is just so authentically real and I love that she remains the same no matter where she shows up. Rachel just wants to give and has share her servant heart with as many people as possible.
We talk all about what’s going on for her in terms of her book’s unexpected success and also the occasional feelings of overwhelm creep in and how it relates to every woman out there and the stories and lies that we tell ourselves day in and day out. But let me assure you, no matter what lie you’re telling yourself, Rachel shares the tools that can help us all rethink and change them.
I cannot wait for you to join us in our conversation because yes, this one will really make you feel like you’re sitting in a room with both us. Enjoy!
- If what is happening right now happened even three years ago, would you have been ready for it?
- What’s the voice in your head saying when you don’t want to confront something?
- What were some of the stories you told yourself growing up?
"The only way to get past suffering is to confront it.”
“In order to teach people, you have to interact with people.”
“I would rather try to live life as myself than live a life to please someone else and drown myself in anxiety.”
“Live life for yourself. Don’t let other peoples’ opinions dictate who you’ll become.”
“The closer you get to who you are in your heart is the closer you get to happiness.”
Rachel Hollis is a #1 New York Times best-selling author of Girl, Wash Your Face, a TV personality, top motivational speaker, top podcast host, CCO of The Hollis Company and mother of four. Rachel was named by Inc. Magazine as one of the “Top 30 Entrepreneurs under 30” and she is deeply passionate about empowering women in business.
Known as "the Tony Robbins for women" because of her motivational, high-energy style, Rachel has a unique ability to empower and embolden a female audience. Motivational, inspirational, and always approachable, Rachel’s tell-it-like-it-is attitude is a refreshing approach that allows her to authentically connect with audiences everywhere.
Her company, The Hollis Company exists to arm people with the tools to make positive and lasting change. They do this by creating media, products, inspiration and community that challenges their audience to reach for a better version of themselves every day. They believe that everyone can benefit from a personal growth mindset-- most especially people who’ve never encountered it before.
Rank #10: 187: Quiet the Mind to Get The Answers You Seek with SealFit Mark Divine
We’ve all heard how difficult it can be to become a Navy SEAL – the physical challenges alone can make or break one’s success. Today’s guest and host of The Unbeatable Mind podcast, Mark Divine, had that part covered, but he ensured his success by mastering his thoughts as well.
From a disempowered background and core story, Mark didn’t always have dreams of becoming a Navy SEAL. In fact, he actually had a successful career as a CPA, but he longed for something more that also appealed to his athletic side.
Tune in to find out how Mark shifted his thought patterns and discarded those that didn’t work to accomplish his goals then and how he continues to apply those skills in his life and businesses now. I love how Mark’s approach links the heart and mind – you’re going to be amazed at just how simple it can be once you can quiet your mind and focus on one task at a time.
Questions Asked in This Episode:
- What led you to begin you Zen practice?
- What were some of the core beliefs of your family?
- What was the driver to become a Navy SEAL?
- Why did you find the process of becoming a Navy SEAL to be “easier?”
- If someone is feeling disempowered, what would you recommend for a visualization?
- What goes on in regard to training at your retreats?
- How can you break through mentally?
- What are you most excited about right now?
In This Episode We Talk about:
- How Mark went from CPA to Navy SEAL
- Mark’s Zen and meditation practice
- Changing the patterns of your thoughts from disempowering to empowering
- What it means to “practice on the bench”
- The BIG Four Skills (1. Breath Control 2. Maintaining, Managing and Curating Positive Direction of Emotions and Thinking 3. Always Hold an Image of What Success Looks Like and 4. Front Sight Focus)
- The importance and power of visualization
- Integrative training with mind and heart
- The Box-Breathing technique
- Disengaging from past events to free up energy
- The different levels of resiliency
“When I started asking better questions, then I started to get different answers.”
“The absence of thought is when the answers came to me.”
“Use your imagination to see a version of you that’s whole.”
“If you can see it, you can speak it and then you can believe it.”
“Create a positive memory of the future.”
“Sever the negative energy of the past so you can attract the force of the future which pulls you toward the future.”
“We always have value and a gift to give, no matter what happens to use, as long as we’re here.”
Mark is from upstate New York and did his formal undergraduate education at Colgate University. His years at Colgate University were focused on athletic endeavors such as competitive swimming, rowing and triathlon racing, interrupted by brief episodes of academic activity. After graduation from "the Gate" Mark started his professional career as a CPA with Coopers & Lybrand in New York City. Clients included luminous and no-longer existent financial firms such as Solomon Brothers and Paine Webber. Four years later, with an MBA from NYU Stern School of Business in his briefcase, he left behind the suit to pursue his inner vision to become a Navy SEAL officer. He was 26 when he graduated as Honor Man (#1 ranked trainee) of his SEAL BUD/s class 170. Mark was fortunate to serve with many great men and women on active duty for nine years and in the reserves for eleven...retiring at the rank of Commander in 2011. After leaving active duty in 1997, Mark started his second business career as an entrepreneur. He co-founded the successful Coronado Brewing Company and launched NavySEALs.com in the same year he left active duty. To this day, it is the leading website for gear and information about the SEALs. Mark's business career was interrupted by a stint as an Adjunct Professor of Leadership at the University of San Diego, where he was pursuing his Doctorate in Leadership, then by a one-year recall to active duty in 2004. The recall took him to Baghdad with SEAL Team One to conduct a special project for Naval Special Warfare Command surrounding the role of the USMC in Special Operations. While in Iraq, Mark developed Kokoro Yoga, which allows you to see, feel, hear, and live the goal you are looking to achieve through warrior visualization.
In 2007 he launched his CrossFit affiliate and the now internationally known SEALFIT program to provide transformational personal and team training experiences. The training utilizes an integrated warrior development model he developed, called Unbeatable Mind, which draws from his 20 years as a SEAL and business leader, 25 years as a martial artist and 15 years as yoga practitioner. He now hosts a highly rated podcast on iTunes called Unbeatable Mind. SEALFIT and Unbeatable Mind are uniquely effective at elevating clients to a higher level of operating, thinking and leading - encompassing the full spectrum of human experience: Body, Mind and Spirit in Self, Team and Organization. Mark advises and trains a diverse group of clients through his Unbeatable Mind and SEALFIT programs including: Olympic medalists, CEOs, Superbowl champions and other professional athletes.
The Unbeatable Mind Podcast
The Unbeatable Mind by Mark Divine
The Way of the Seal by Mark Divine
Checkout my website at https://loriharder.com. Follow me on social media @LoriHarder on Instagram and Lori Harder on Facebook.
Rank #11: 302: Q&A: How Do You Deal With Social Anxiety
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- Our favorite quotes of the moment
- Managing mental + emotional breakdowns
- Social anxiety
That’s right, it’s Q&A Day! Listen in as Evans and I share our favorite quotes of the moment, the review of the week, and as we go through and answer questions that you have sent in. We talk about the holiday season, bottling up emotions, and overcoming social anxiety.
Review of the Week:
leangela nola girl “Lori: I must say how much your podcast has helped me. A couple months ago I decided to take the journey of finding my true self. Your podcast is taking me on this journey. I’m so thankful for your wisdom and insight. You are helping me to accept the fact that I’m in control of my reality and my reality is my responsibility. I’m taking what I want and I’m anointing myself. Women need to hear your message. Thanks a ton.”
- Michelle asks.. I have a Q for Lori, how does one have less and less mental breakdowns per week, per month, per year. I am trying to improve my life by having less mental/emotional breakdowns. I feel like sometimes I don’t ask for what I need or I bottle up emotions so that leads to them. I would love your personal take on this! Thank you!!! Love you Lori!!!
- Alissa asks… My question is about social anxiety because I've realized that this is something I suffer from when I'm around new people.
- Do you have any tips for overcoming social anxiety and how to feel confident in a room with people you don't know well?
Rank #12: 315: Make Up Your Mind To Be Happy
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- An exercise to work through opposing ideas
- A quote that’s really speaking to me today
- Check out: The Bliss Project March 2019
I’m in a place right now where I’m observing my patterns and how those patterns tend to judge the emotions I feel. I’m in this place of duality, where two main ideas are existing in my mind at the same time, and they are fighting a little. I’m putting in the work to allow both ideas to have their own voice so that they can coexist within me. Today I’ll share an exercise that I’m going to do in order to help me (and you!) even further understand the patterns and emotions in my mind.
Rank #13: 239: How to Stop Blocking Yourself and Start Manifesting Your Dreams with Sarah Centrella
Have you ever had one of those conversations that happened right when you needed it? Well, let’s just say that my chat with today’s guest, Sarah Centrella, was divinely timed. I always say that my podcast was created so I could selfishly get advice for myself, and this episode delivered.
About 10 years ago, Sarah was a stay-at-home mom, married to her high school sweetheart with 3 kids. She thought she and her husband were building this picture-perfect life, but the market turned and she discovered her husband was cheating on her. It was in this moment, broke and divorced, that her life as she knew it changed.
As one could expect, Sarah was shell-shocked. But when the dust settled a bit, she came to the realization that she was in control and had the power to decide who she was going to be. An avid fan of Oprah (who isn’t?), she decided to try a vision board after seeing it on her show. Little did Sarah know that 1.5 years later, her vision board would come to life.
Realizing that it was no coincidence that her vision board and life matched, she created another and watched those things come to fruition as well. Seeing a trend, Sarah interviewed several people to hear their success stories and discovered that there were eight common steps – regardless of the highs and lows – between all of them.
Today, Sarah uses this 8-step plan to help everyone – whether it’s a live coaching appearance or in her book, Hustle Believe Receive – create and manifest the life of their dreams. She encourages action on a daily basis to keep moving that needle toward your end goal/vision.
I loved our talk so much as it’s a great reminder to myself that no one is perfect and we all question our path and struggle from time to time. If you’re frustrated with where you’re at with your dreams, be sure to listen to get an instant pick-me-up! Enjoy!
- Where did your story begin?
- What did the journey look like following that sliver of hope?
- How did you create your vision board, what were the tools around it and how did you use it?
- What made your vision board life happen?
- Do you do something daily to get into that mindset?
- Do you find that some people are afraid to dream or think bigger when it comes to vision boards?
- Can you share what the 8-Step manifestation process looks like?
- Where does step 6 (Do it – Hustle) come from?
- What is the “Live it” step about?
In This Episode We Talk about:
- Where Sarah’s story started
- What moment marked the end of her life as she knew it
- When and how Sarah came to create her first vision board
- How Sarah brought her vision board to life
- Why we must focus on the life (not the things) we want
- The importance of linking feelings to the images on your vision boards
- Using Pinterest to find your vision board images
- Getting present and resetting when necessary
- Making your vision so clear that you never give up
- The 8 steps to create and manifest your dreams
- “Throwing spaghetti at the wall” to see what sticks/works
- Sarah’s book Hustle Believe Receive
- And so much more…
“I had to decide who I was going to be.”
“It can get better; it’s in my control.”
“I have always focused on experiences, not things.”
“If you don’t have a clear vision of where you want to go and if you’re not excited, at the very first obstacle you’ll say, ‘peace!’”
“The hustle is what you do on a daily basis.”
“Stop blocking and manifest.”
“There will always be a next level in your journey.”
“If you stop bitching, your life will change.”
Best-Selling Author | Master Coach Vision Board & Manifesting Expert
Sarah Centrella is the author of the #1 best-selling self-help book Hustle Believe Receive An 8 Step Plan to Changing Your Life and Living Your Dream.
Centrella is known as the premier vision board expert and original Manifesting Gangsta! Her new book of the same title will be released in early 2019.
As a master life coach, she’s worked with professional athletes in the NBA and NFL, WAGS and thousands of people from around the world, helping them manifest their dreams.
She regularly delivers keynote speeches and leads workshops for clients such as: Pinterest, Nike, BMW, Xerox, Morgan Stanley, NBA Wives Association and she is a national spokesperson for the American Red Cross.
Sarah has been featured by ABC NEWS, The Steve Harvey Show, The New York Times, OK! Magazine, The Oregonian, Yahoo News, Good Morning America and many others.
Centrella is also a contributor for several major sites including: Elite Daily, Mindvalley, Thrive and Huffington Post.
by Sarah Centrella
Check out my website at loriharder.com. Follow me on social media @LoriHarder on Instagram and Lori Harder on Facebook.
Rank #14: Ep 8 Peta Kelly Passion, Purpose, Business, and Lighting Up the Next Generation!
Peta Kelly on Passion, Purpose, and Lighting Up the Next Generation. Peta Kelly is an unbridled soul on a mission to unleash the genius of GenY’s globally. She dropped being a PhD science nerd and became a millionaire network marketer with a team of 40,000 people by the age of 25. Now she’s building a global enterprise to mobilize the next generation of conscious leaders in The New Way.
A millennial with a love of millennials, Peta speaks on global stages, barefoot, to tens of thousands of people, and to millions through her various platforms, sharing visionary messages of conscious living to move hearts and minds to what’s possible. Unfiltered 'Aussie', author and owner of every single book on planet earth, Peta was recently featured on The Rise Up movie with Michael Bernard Beckwith, Jack Canfield, Danielle LaPorte, Gabby Bernstein, Marie Forleo, Tony Robbins, The Dalai Lama and more. Self-described as a “vessel” for what needs to flow through her, Peta is the epic creator of The New Way and Jeaniius™, which comes to light in early 2017. Learn more at PetaKelly.com
Rank #15: 178: Become The REAL You
“The most powerful way to raise the vibration of our world is to fully honor who we came here to be.” – Kristin Ace
Today I want to talk about you becoming YOU. Not the “you” you think you should be, but the you that honors your soul – at all corners of it. So ask yourself, in what ways are you honoring your soul? Now, in what ways are you absolutely denying your soul, suffocating yourself or cutting yourself off?
Chances are that if you found more things in the latter categories you’re feeling out of alignment with your higher self, which is why with every choice we make, we must choose the choice that keeps us aligned. It’s not easy sometimes (OK a lot of the time). We typically don’t roll out of bed in the morning and feel connected. We must create the experiences that fill our souls.
I know you may be questioning what that really feels like, but trust me. You’ll know you’re following the path your soul wants you to take when you feel in flow, connected and free especially in terms of self-expression. Keep in mind that just because you’re doing things that are on this path doesn’t mean that you won’t feel any fear or stress. I often find that the fear isn’t the around the actual act, but the thoughts around doing the act. Fear is still necessary (but it usually helps us in the long run).
“Fear is a direct indicator of where you need to go.”
So, what’s an experience that you’re being pulled toward right now? Seriously, anything – nothing is too small, big or outrageous! Bike riding, writing, creating, painting, horseback riding, bungee jumping… What will make you feel alive, bring you awareness, excitement, relaxation or learning – or all of the above and more? Both projects and play are equally important, so again, listen to what your soul is calling you to do.
“You already know what you are. It’s time to create those experiences to become you.”
For the next 30 days, I challenge you to create one soul experience a day. It doesn’t have to be anything big – sometimes the small stuff leads to bigger shifts anyway. See how people react to you. You’ll likely notice that people are more drawn to you when you’re in alignment. I can personally tell when I’m in my highest self because when I go for runs I get more high-fives and more smiles all around – and I FEEL more creative.
Give yourself the space to hear your soul and I would love if you would report your findings in the comments of this episode’s IG tile @loriharder. I cannot wait to read them!
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- What it feels like to be in and out of alignment with your soul
- Why we must create experiences that connect us with our highest self
- Why fear or pain is an inevitable component of finding the real you
The Bliss Project 2018
March 2-4, 2019 | Newport Beach, CA
Checkout my website at http://loriharder.com. Follow me on social media @LoriHarder on Instagram and Lori Harder on Facebook.
Rank #16: 346: Embrace Your Body, Forgive Your Past and Free Yourself with Sarah Nicole Landry
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- Sarah Nicole’s story + what caused her to make massive changes
- Tips on shutting down the negativity looks like
- Sarah shares the questions she is most asked
- Sharing and connecting over her body
- Deciding to use social media as a business
- Where to start if you want to monetize your brand
- What Sarah has learned most on her journey
- Planning for the future
- What Sarah is manifesting
I first “met” today’s guest on Instagram, during a time when I so much needed to hear her beautiful message. Sarah Nicole Reynolds joins me on today’s episode, and we are talking all things forgiveness and freeing yourself! Not too long ago, Sarah Nicole embarked in a journey to better her life, losing 100 pounds, working through inner dialogue, and finding value within herself. Today, she helps others see and understand their worth, love their bodies, feel less alone in the world, and be ok with life's little shakeups.
- Can you give us a few tips on what shutting it down and walking away actually looks like?
- What’s a question you find people ask you the most?
- What do you wish people would ask you more?
- How did you decide to make this work your business?
- Do you have any advice for those who want to monetize their brand, but don’t know where to start?
- What has been one of the biggest lessons that you’ve learned?
- How are you going to plan for your next explosive growth?
Sarah Nicole is a badass mama of 3 who likes to hype herself up in bios while talking in the third person. 5 years ago she embarked on a journey to get out of life's ruts and better her life. She lost 100lbs and went through massive life change with a divorce pushing her into new chapter of single motherhood. But like, a badass chapter. Since then, she met this bearded guy and he drank her poison and asked her to marry him. So she locked that down quickly and now they rock the whole chosen family thing! After struggling to find love for her body after losing all that weight, she worked through a lot of inner dialogues to discover the value and meaning behind self-love - and well, she thinks it's worth sharing about. By using social media as her journal, she loves helping others see and understand their worth, love their bodies, feel less alone in the world, and be ok with life's little shakeups.
Rank #17: 372: How to Choose What You Really Want
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- Intentionally choosing to feel good
- What connection is + showing up for our friendships
- The reward only comes for those who have the uncomfortable talks
- Accepting yourself and others
- What people actually want to see
- You are a miracle
In today’s quickie episode, I wanted to talk about our choice to feel a certain way– this expands into so many topics, like the choice to pour into relationships, or the choice to feel self-doubt. Though it may not be a choice to feel an emotion, it is a choice to stay in that emotion, and that’s what I want to dive into with you all today.
Earn Your Happy is a production of Crate Media
Rank #18: 153: Hacks for a Better Body, Sharper Brain, and More Willpower with Dave Asprey - Founder of Bulletproof Coffee
I know you are all going to love today’s guest, Dave Asprey. Not only will you be in awe of his transformation story, but he shares so many useful tips and tools to help you gain more energy AND boost both the health of your mind and body.
A successful Silicon Valley tech entrepreneur and the founder of Bulletproof Coffee, Dave once weighed 300 lbs. and even though he spent 1.5 hours at the gym daily and ate a super low-calorie diet, he couldn’t budge the scale. He felt old in his young body. It wasn’t until he decided to cut sugar from his diet (and inadvertently lower his carb intake) that he lost 50 lbs. It took him another 7-8 years while biohacking and figuring out his body to lose the other 50.
Since that time and with an innate sense of curiosity, Dave has discovered and created techniques, and keys to taking control of and improving a person’s biochemistry, body and mind so they work in unison, helping one execute at levels far beyond what is expected without burning out, getting sick, or allowing stress to control decisions.
I learned and related to so much of this amazingly educational conversation and I hope you do as well. Dave’s determination and drive to discover more and more about the human body is so inspiring. I’m giddy just thinking about where his work will take us in the years to come.
--Questions Asked in This Episode
- When you had your huge transformation, what was the biggest thing that clicked for you compared to what wasn’t working before?
- When you changed your diet, did you have doubts that it wouldn’t work?
- What is a common health misconception that you hear all the time?
- How long does it take to see results?
- What do you recommend to increase willpower?
- Do you think it’s possible to overcome different genetic problems?
- What is the toughest thing you’ve had to let go of in order to fulfill your dreams and mission?
- How Dave Asprey lost 100 lbs. without spending hours in a gym
- About the difference between hunger and cravings
- The importance of putting the right food into our bodies to control cravings
- How Bulletproof Coffee was created
- How to increase willpower
- About the power and importance of mitochondria
- How to find your weaknesses and conquer them
- About the benefits of intermittent fasting
- Why sleep is so important and why it’s important to get better (more quality) sleep
“I wanted to help a few people who were stuck like I was.”
“My brain changed and I needed new pants.”
“Eat enough food and eat the right kinds of non-inflammatory fats, and when you eat the right foods your cravings should be gone.”
“Low calorie means low energy.”
“You can be lean and look pretty good just from what you put on your plate and it’s not about eating less. It’s about eating the right things so you have enough energy and less cravings and stable hormones and less inflammation in your body.”
“Find out what the bare minimum you can do is – then do that.”
“Stop making so many decisions.”
“Any upgrade in energy = an upgrade in willpower = more energy to improve yourself.”
“Make happy, healthy, strong and powerful mitochondria and they will cause the best genes to be expressed.”
“You are not a slave to your genes.”
“Struggling is different than working hard.”
Dave Asprey, founder of Bulletproof and author of New York Times bestseller The Bulletproof Diet, is a Silicon Valley investor and technology entrepreneur who spent two decades and over $1 Million to hack his own biology.
Dave lost 100 pounds without counting calories or excessive exercise, used techniques to upgrade his brain and lift his IQ by 20 points, and lowered his biological age while learning to sleep more efficiently in less time. Dave is the creator of the widely popular Bulletproof Coffee, host of the #1 health podcast, Bulletproof Radio, and author of the New York Times bestselling books, The Bulletproof Diet and Head Strong.Resources:
- Head Strong
- The Bulletproof Diet (includes two-week program)
- True Dark Dots – https://biohacked.com/truedark/
- These and more can be found at www.bulletproof.com/more/books, on Amazon or at a bookstore near you.
Follow me on social media @LoriHarder on Instagram and Lori Harder on Facebook. [smart_track_player url="http://traffic.libsyn.com/loriharder/151_Why_Community_Helps_You_Through_Lifes_Transitions_with_Almost_30_Hosts_Linsey_and_Krista.mp3"]Please tell me what you thought below and, if you liked what you heard, please click the SHARE button! Thanks!
Rank #19: 134: How to Tap Into Your OWN ENERGY and HEALING POWER with Jessica Ortner
Have you ever felt off? You know, just struggling with nothing in particular, but never knowing what’s wrong with you?
Can you see my hand raised high above my head?! We’ve all been there!
My conversation with Jessica Ortner totally made sense of this feeling by framing it in a different way. When we feel nervous or anxious, most times it’s not just in our heads – we experience it in our whole body. When you have a stressful thought, she emphasizes the importance of talking through these feelings (you don’t have to be Suzy Sunshine all the time) and acknowledging them through tapping. After all, when your body feels more relaxed, you’re able to take control again.
So what is this tapping thing anyway? Not to be confused with tap dancing, tapping is a technique that uses your fingertips to tap the body’s acupressure points and literally “tap into” your body’s own energy and healing power. Say what?
Jessica also questioned the effectiveness of this practice. Years ago, while suffering from what was a seemingly endless cold, her brother introduced her to tapping. Where did he learn about it? The Internet. Oh boy. How much truth could there be to this? But here’s the thing – it was no joke and it actually helped her. A bit further down the road, it also helped her realize that her issues with her body weight were more deeply rooted. It wasn’t just physical. It wasn’t about a number. It was emotional.
“We have to release that stress and create a better relationship with ourselves.”
So what better way to understand this process than by experiencing it firsthand. I was selfishly glad for the timing of this podcast so I could use it for my own personal benefit (in addition to yours). ;-) During this podcast, Jessica took me through a complete tapping sequence so we could work through my anxiety and fear around my upcoming public speaking engagement (TEDTalk). I would love for you to do the sequence and insert the issue that is currently challenging you. Jessica calls it “borrowing benefits,” because you can still make a connection just by the human experience. (Love that!) Here Are the Steps/Points:
- Point 1: Start with your Set-Up Statement (Even though I… I accept myself and how I feel.) Now, start tapping on the side of your hand, underneath the pinkie (the karate chop point). It doesn’t matter which side you tap on.
- Point 2: Move to the start of your eyebrow, right on the bone.
- Point 3: Follow the brow bone to the outside and tap the side of your eye bone.
- Point 4: Underneath the eye.
- Point 5: Underneath the nose.
- Point 6: Chin (right under your mouth)
- Point 7: Collarbone (Jessica uses her whole hand here)
- Point 8: Underneath arm (bra strap area on women)
- Point 9: Top of the head.
During the tapping process, Jessica stresses that the words aren’t super important, it’s the act of speaking your feelings aloud. You’re not going to do anything “wrong.”
“It’s not about the perfect word, it’s about staying with the emotion.”
Let me tell you, the tapping sequence took my anxiety and fear level from an 8 to a 2 or 3! Amazing, right? If you’re going through something, I encourage you to try it and see if it helps. It’s definitely worth a try to change your energy from nervousness to excitement.
“When it comes to how our body reacts there’s not that much difference between anxiety and excitement.”
I am so grateful that she helped me shift my fear into that space of excitement. And I love that tapping can apply to ANY area of your life – not just public speaking. Having gone through the experience above, how could tapping benefit you?
JESSICA ORTNER is the NY Times bestselling author of “The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss and Body Confidence” and producer of The Tapping Solution, the breakthrough documentary film on EFT tapping.. She has led more than 5,000 women through her revolutionary Weight Loss and Body Confidence online program, and she is also the host of The Tapping World Summit, an annual online event that has attracted more than 1,000,000 attendees from around the world.In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- Acupressure points
- Tapping Sequence
- Podcast: Adventures of Happiness with Jessica Ortner
- TheTappingSolution.com – Free meditations under the Blog section
- IG: @jessicaortner
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/FollowingJessicaOrtner/
Rank #20: 143: How to STAND OUT and MAKE AN IMPACT Doing What You LOVE with Gabby Bernstein
I’m always so excited to have today’s guest, Gabrielle Bernstein, on Earn Your Happy, but today is even more exciting because we’re talking about her Spirit Junkie Digital Master Class – the class that undeniably took my business (and life) to a whole new level.
So often when people have a pull to do something “more”, they automatically respond with, “Who am I to do this?” But really the question that should be asked is, “Who am I NOT to do this?” To nip these thoughts in the bud, one of Gabrielle’s foundational components, trains you in confidence. It’s your time to rise up and the only way to build that confidence is to practice clearing the fear and blocks from your path. One fear that comes up often is unapologetically making money while remaining spiritual.
“Earning for our great work is also a great opportunity to invest in our well-being so that we can continue to do the work we’re here to do.”
In Gabrielle’s teachings, she’s crafted her program to be equal parts spiritual and business growth and business training. She hopes to bust the myth that you can’t make money AND be spiritual at the same time.
“We have to do the spiritual work to clear the belief systems that hold us back from our earning capacity and hold us back from stepping into our light.”
Honestly, I understand this 100% because I, like many of you, was in this same position not that long ago. And it wasn’t until I shifted my way of thinking (with the help of Gabrielle’s Spirit Junkie Master Class) that my business and life catapulted to places I’d only dreamed. I was ecstatic about all the things that seemed possible to me. New opportunities were appearing, left and right!
“Change the way you perceive abundance, then abundance can flow.”
I cannot tell you how TRUE this statement is.
“When you’re in alignment with inspiration, joy, excitement and enthusiasm, you become a magnet for opportunities.”
So maybe you have the ideas, but you’re afraid that it’s already been done before. You’re right, it probably has. But that doesn’t mean the world doesn’t need more inspiration from people like you!
“There are far more people in need of that inspiration than there are people doing it.”
Just make sure that the work you’re doing lights you up from the inside out. If you’re excited about creating your content, trust and know that other people will get excited about it too. The Spirit Junkie Master Class helps you connect with the spiritual side of this process while also allowing you to get laser-focused and successful with the business component. Make sure your energy is aligned with your inspiration.
“Your most valuable currency is energy. If your energy isn’t clear, joyful and inspirational, then you won’t be a magnet for more of that.”
If you’re feeling like you have a message and you want to be unapologetic about sharing that message with the world, I highly recommend joining the Spirit Junkie Digital Master Class tribe. See the resources below to sign up and to receive a very special bonus offer from me. I could not be more grateful for Gabrielle and this course as it pushed me to the edge. She gave me richness and deep roots that gave way to the freedom to take my business to new and different places. I cannot wait to hear about the shifts YOU make because of this course as well…In This Episode You Will Hear About:
- Spirit Junkie Digital Master Class
- How to clear blocks and fears
- Spiritual and personal growth
- Business training
- IG: @gabbybernstein
- FB: facebook.com/gabriellebernstein
- Spirit Junkie Digital Master Class – loriharder.com/gabby
- Free Three-Part Video Training with Gabrielle Bernstein – loriharder.com/video
- Earn Your Happy Podcasts with Gabrielle Bernstein – Episode 38
- Earn Your Happy Podcasts with Gabrielle Bernstein – Episode 66