Rank #1: TT 151 - 4th Year Anniversary Show!
Mel, Tom and Robert get together to talk all things Tesla... Supercharging, gigafactories, SpaceX and The Boring Company all feature in the 4 year anniversary of the show.
- Inventory here: https://www.tesla.com/inventory/new/ms?utm_campaign=FreeUnlimited&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
- flow batteries
- compressed air energy storage
- solid oxide fuel cells.
- Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Bureau approved a $48.6 million contract
Rank #2: September 5th 2019
Rank #3: July 26th 2019
Rank #4: July 5th 2019
Rank #5: Ep 27 - The Model 3 And The Giant Bum
Rank #6: September 6th 2019
Rank #7: Ep 125 - Cease and Desist
The guys begin this episode by calling out a certain podcast that has appeared with an awkwardly similar name! Robert tells the details of his recent car accident. Luckily, he was driving his Model S! The guys discuss. How long will it take to fix his S? How much will it cost? Mel talks about his recent Model X tyre replacement situation and his monthly Model S lease.They also catch up on the news of the past month for all things Tesla, Space X, Model 3 and more.
Rank #8: July 15th 2019
Mel gets all ranty and philosophical: Climate change, what is the increase in production, how to differentiate S and X from Y and 3, the age of driving is soon over, next year might be the last year to buy a Tesla!
Rank #9: Ep 57 - The Aftermath
Rank #10: August 9th 2019
Rank #11: May 10th 2019
Rank #12: Ep 3 - What's all the hype about hyperloop?
Rank #13: TT 157 - Whispering Tom
Mel, Tom and Robert get together to talk all things Tesla… SpaceX, climate concerns, EV competitors, Telsa prices and issues with service centers.
- SpaceX Merch News https://shop.spacex.com/featured-products.html
- From the source: https://youtu.be/gV6hP9wpMW8 (skip to 2:20)
- Insect 'apocalypse' in U.S. driven by 50x increase in toxic pesticides
- A hotter planet will make solar power less efficient https://www.technologyreview.com/s/614140/a-hotter-planet-will-make-solar-power-less-efficient/
- Tom’s new car: Drako unveils insanely powerful and expensive all-electric supercar - Electrek
- European car sales analysis March and Q1 2019
- European car sales are down this year:
- 7% decline in January
- 2,6% decline in February
- 3,7% in March
- Most of the decline can still be attributed to the after effects of the introduction of new fuel efficiency and emissions testing standard called WLTP (Worldwide harmonized Light vehicle Test Procedure) in September
- As in five out of the last six months, crossovers and SUVs are the only category to improve their sales volume year-on-year, with a 3,2% increase leading to a 36,9% market share.
- Big winner among manufacturers is once again Tesla Motors, both in absolute figures and in year-on-year growth as Tesla more than triples its volume on last year thanks to the start of deliveries of the Model 3.
- The PoleStar 2 Battery https://insideevs.com/news/343110/lets-take-a-closer-look-at-polestar-2-battery-details/
- Change in Model 3 Price = Much!! https://electrek.co/2019/08/16/tesla-model-y-prcie-increase-model-3-performance/amp/
- Shutting down Loaner Program https://electrek.co/2019/08/16/tesla-shutting-service-loaner-elon-musk/amp/
Rank #14: July 31st 2019
Rank #16: September 4th 2019
Rank #17: Ep 124 - The Return With No S
Talking Tesla is BACK! And the guys are excited! This first episode of Season 3 the guys hit on some of the bigger news that when down while they were off the air, but mainly they focus on the recent Tesla "Earnings" Call.
Rank #18: Ep 99 - Hardware 2.5, really?
So much talk this week in Talking Tesla Nation about the confirmed existence of Hardware 2.5! As you can imagine, the guys have some thoughts. Also discussions about how Tesla sold $1.8 billion of eight-year unsecured bonds at a yield of 5.30 percent. Lots of other news, including more Model 3 details, Bollinger's B1 electric utility truck, the new Leaf, and Mel drools over a story about the Model Y. The guys manage to squeeze in plenty of energy and Solar, Space X, and AI talk this week too.
Rank #19: Ep 97 - All Model 3, All The Time
Join Mel, Tom and Robert as they talk through every detail of the Model 3. After the big Model 3 there is a lot to unpack. This week the guys take you through Elon's presentation and then discuss all of the aspects of the Model 3. Who in the Talking Tesla team will be buying the 3?