Rank #1: Rehab Time: How To Transform Your Greatest Adversities Into Your Greatest Opportunities with Trent Shelton - Genius Network #57
From Pain Into Power: How to transform your greatest adversities into your greatest opportunities, the danger of trying to please people and how to truly be yourself while living the life you want, 3 ways to deal with criticism, and more.
Trent Shelton is a former NFL wide receiver that is now considered one of the most impactful speakers of this generation. He reaches over 50 million people weekly through his various social media outlets, and also travels the world to speak his message of creating lasting change in your life.
If you would like access to the full video presentation, the show notes, and the special resources for this episode, please visit GeniusNetwork.com/57.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Trent in this episode:
- How Trent Shelton went from being an NFL player to becoming one of the most impactful speakers alive reaching 50 million people a week
- From Pain Into Power: How to transform your greatest adversities into your greatest opportunities
- The danger of trying to please people and how to truly be yourself while living the life you want
- In 2008, Trent hit rock bottom when he was released from the NFL team he was playing for. He felt depressed and like his life was over. Here’s what he did to turn it ALL around…
- The story of how RehabTime got started and how it became so successful
- 5 strategies Trent used to build a following of millions of people (and the difference between having followers and making an impact)
- What to do when you are struggling silently and you feel like no one understands what you’re going through
- 2 of the most important life lessons Trent has learned
- The Power of Faith: What faith means to Shelton and how it can transform your life
- 3 ways to deal with criticism, haters and negativity and get rid of people that suck
- What it takes to grow, communicate more effectively and expand your appreciation
- How to ignite the greatness inside of you and become the best person you can be
- 3 daily practices you can put in place to have more success and feel more fulfilled
Oct 10 2017
Rank #2: Winning Is In Your Mind; There is Nothing More Powerful Than A Changed Mind with Naveen Jain at Joe Polish's Genius Network - Genius Network Episode #92
Is success just in your own mind? Science and technology are not destinations, just tools in your toolbelt.
Many attendees of our Genius Network Annual Event say this presentation from Naveen Jain is one of their favorites. And we are thrilled to share it with you.
If you want to meet Naveen in person and see him speak, join us at our Genius Network Annual Event this November in Phoenix, AZ
Naveen Jain founded multiple businesses since moving to the US from India. He is on the board of directors at Singularity University, a trustee on the xPrize Foundation board & the CEO of Moon Express.
If you would like access to the complete presentation, the show notes, the links, and the special resources for this episode, please visit x`.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Naveen Jain in this episode:
- The surprising secret to building a successful business
- Why treating your employees like children can positively change your life
- How to become happier now with this one simple mind shift
- Where true fulfillment comes from
- What to do as a parent to transform the relationship you have with your kids
- The inspiring journey that has led Naveen to help people around the world
- How to find deeper meaning and significance in your life
Jun 12 2018
Rank #3: Deep Work: Rules For Focused Success In A Distracted World with Cal Newport - Genius Network #56
Feeling distracted? Looking for success in the midst of the noise? Cal Newport examines why "follow your passion" is counterproductive advice, his definition of “deep work,” the role of social media in focus, and more.
Cal Newport is an Associate Professor of Computer Science at Georgetown University. He earned his Ph.D. from MIT in 2009. His most recent book, Deep Work, argues that focus is the new I.Q. in the knowledge economy and that individuals who cultivate their ability to concentrate without distraction will thrive.
If you would like access to the full presentation, the show notes, and the special resources for this episode, please visit GeniusNetwork.com/56.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Cal in this episode:
- Why "follow your passion" is counterproductive, erroneous advice
- What career capital is and how to master your craft
- A mindset for creating more opportunities and cultivating more happiness
- The Autonomy Dilemma: What "control traps" are and how to avoid them
- Where courage comes from (and the right way to channel it)
- The most important quote Cal has ever come across
- Cal shares his definition of "Deep Work" and how to apply it
- Should you Quit Social Media? Cal discusses the pros, the cons and the truth
- One of the most effective focusing strategies Cal has ever discovered
- Mastering Deep Work for greater satisfaction, peace of mind and a deep life
- The difference between time management and "obligation management"
- How yoga, meditation, and Deep Work is transforming Joe's life The downside of "hustling" and busting your butt (Cal shares a saner, smarter approach)
- Keys to producing more value by focusing on a small number of things
- Cal reveals his weekly ritual that can give you a solid structure, more energy and ignite your creativity
- The Overstimulation/Overwhelm Cure: How you can experience more calm and freedom
Oct 03 2017
Rank #4: The Keys to Business, Marketing and Sales Success with Dean Graziosi and Brendon Burchard - Genius Network Episode #36
The unique methods to get people to buy from you, 3 Strategies that have created over a billion dollars in business, daily habits for greater freedom, and more in this sit-down interview and discussion with Joe Polish, Dean Graziosi and Brendon Burchard.
Brendon is a NY Times Best Selling Author, one of the world’s top high-performance coaches, and one of the most watched, viewed and quoted experts in personal development history.
Dean Graziosi is partners with Joe Polish on Genius X s and is one of the top success trainers of our generation. He’s a multiple New York Times bestselling author, entrepreneur, and expert trainer on LIVE TV and on stage, influencing millions of people with his success habits and education in real estate and personal development.
Recorded Live From the Genius Network Annual Event.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dean and Brendon in this episode:
- Dean and Brendon reveal how they’ve been able to sell millions of books, generate billions of views, and become two of the most successful thought leaders on the planet.
- Dean shares his top 3 marketing strategies that have helped him sell over a billion and a half dollars in info products.
- Brendon reveals his automated marketing funnel that is currently printing money and how you can start using it to make more money 3 daily habits that both Dean and Brendon swear by every single day (If you integrate them into your life, they could make you an additional $250,000 this year.)
- Dean shares a secret shopper strategy he used to find out how his customers were feeling every step of his funnel. By adjusting four small tweaks in his funnel he made millions more.
- One tactical marketing strategy that made Brendon Burchard 2.3 million dollars in 72 hours.
- Dean goes into depth on how people buy from you when they feel understood...not when they understand you.
- Learn how to make your customer feel understood so that you become their obvious choice.
May 23 2017
Rank #5: The Human Behavior Formula with Joe Polish, BJ Fogg, Michael Fishman and Mastin Kipp - Genius Network #85
Help people do what they already want to do. If you don’t do that, your product or service will fail. The Fogg Behavior Model is a formula for understanding human behavior and getting the results you want.
Join Joe Polish for a conversation with Michael Fishman, Mastin Kipp, and Professor BJ Fogg
BJ Fogg has a Ph.D. is psychology, teaches at Stanford and his courses are constantly in demand and always oversold.
If you would like access to the complete presentation, the show notes, the links, and the special resources for this episode, please visit GeniusNetwork.com/85.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from BJ Fogg in this episode:
- The persuasion secret used by smart creators and entrepreneurs (Without this, your product or service will fail)
- One of the most effective, simple and impactful ways to transform another person’s life
- The biggest mistake innovators and experts make when presenting their ideas, products, and services (and what to do instead)
- What BJ Fogg does in his personal life to change his behavior and make himself healthier
- The Fogg Behavior Model: A formula for understanding human behavior and getting the results you want
Apr 24 2018
Rank #6: The Happiness Advantage with Shawn Achor - Genius Network Episode #9
Discover the Happiness Advantage - how you can experience more joy, 5 habits for tripling your productivity, experiencing happiness above your genetic set point, and extending your life with Shawn Achor.
Shawn Achor is the New York Times bestselling author of Before Happiness and The Happiness Advantage. He spent 12 years at Harvard University and presented one of the top five most popular TEDx talks, with over 13 million views, and has become one of the world’s leading experts on the connection between happiness and success.
Recorded Live from the Genius Network Annual Event.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Shawn in this episode:
- A surprising discovery Shawn made after studying Positive Psychology for 12 years at Harvard University
- An ancient Greek definition of happiness that can help you experience more joy
- Ignorance Is Not Bliss: The difference between optimism and rational optimism
- How to become a better leader and escape "the cult of the average"
- Success doesn't guarantee happiness.
- Here are some positive changes you can make to feel happier now…
- The most important factor that predicts your long-term level of happiness
- 5 habits for tripling your productivity, experiencing happiness above your genetic set point and extending your life"
- And more!
Shownotes, special resources, and links from this episode can be found at: GeniusNetwork.com/9
Nov 22 2016
Rank #7: Boost Your Brain Power, Learn Faster, and More with Jim Kwik - Genius Network Episode #26
How to boost your brain power, learn faster and more with Jim Kwik.
Jim Kwik is the founder of Kwik Learning and a widely recognized world expert in speed-reading, memory improvement, brain performance, and accelerated learning.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Jim in this episode:
- The 2 costliest words in business (and how faster learning can help you earn more money)
- Too much to read? Too much to do? Overwhelmed? Not enough time? Jim shares why we feel this way and what to do about it
- F.A.S.T: 4 keys to learning any subject or skill faster
- What genius learners do different than everybody else
- Think you can’t do something? Use this 3-letter word to obliterate almost any limitation Your Environment and Your Brain:
- How your surroundings positively (or negatively) affect your results
- “If knowledge is power, than ____ is your superpower”: How to tap into your greatest abilities
- Two things you need to grow a better brain even as you grow older – and – the two reasons why people cognitively decline
- The Memory Palace: A 2,500-year-old technique for improving your memory (PLUS: The M.O.M. System for confidently remembering people's names)
- 10 Keys for a “Kwik” Brain: Boost your brain power, upgrade your memory and unlock your inner superhero
Shownotes, special resources, and links from this episode can be found at: GeniusNetwork.com/26
Mar 21 2017
Rank #8: 100 Years of Wisdom in 10 Minutes with Darren Hardy - Genius Network Episode #29
100 Years of Wisdom in 10 Minutes with Darren Hardy
In this Episode, you’ll discover 100 years of wisdom in 10 Minutes with Darren Hardy. Darren is a serial entrepreneur, NY Times best Selling author, keynote speaker, advisor, and former publisher of SUCCESS Magazine.
Recorded Live From the Genius Network Annual Event.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Eben in this episode:
- The person who has impacted Darren the most both financially and personally
- The secret to living an extraordinary life full of wealth, respect, and love
- Finding what matters the most in your life (and becoming masterful at it)
- The counter-intuitive secret Steve Jobs knew about success
- What Warren Buffett said when he was asked to boil down the #1 key to success
Shownotes, special resources, and links from this episode can be found at: GeniusNetwork.com/28
Apr 11 2017
Rank #9: The Miracle Mindset with JJ Virgin - Genius Network Episode #21
Discover The Miracle Mindset, how to build more courage and resilience into your life, why the right habits can give you more freedom, and more with Genius Network member JJ Virgin.
JJ Virgin is a Celebrity Nutritionist, Fitness Expert, Author of NY Times Bestsellers The Virgin Diet the Sugar Impact Diet and more.
If you would like access to the special resources and show notes for this episode, please visit GeniusNetwork.com/21.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from JJ in this episode:
- The Miracle Mindset: How to transform adversity into advantage and why you are stronger than you think
- How to build your courage and have more strength and resilience in your life
- After Grant's accident, doctors told JJ there was nothing they could do and to let her son go. Facing the hardest time of her life, here's what she did to conquer and overcome an almost unimaginable challenge…
- The single most important thing to pay attention to if you want to thrive in every area of your life
- How putting in place the right habits can give your more freedom
- Feeling overwhelmed or stressed? JJ shares a simple strategy for turning overwhelm and stress into productivity and peace
- Why mindset matters for developing your own personal power and purpose
- The Power of Forgiveness: Healing hurt and having more peace
- JJ reveals profound lessons for living your best and healthiest life
- The biggest thing that can help you when you're facing any obstacle or fear in life
Shownotes, special resources, and links from this episode can be found at: GeniusNetwork.com/21
Feb 10 2017
Rank #10: How To Create A Personal Brand Website with Dmitriy Kozlov at Joe Polish's Genius Network- Genius Network Episode #99
Feel like the word “branding” is overused? Curious about the real value of an influencer site? The right personal brand website can massively boost your authority and create deeper connections.
Dmitriy Kozlov of Influex.com explains all.
If you would like access to the complete presentation, the show notes, the links, and the special resources for this episode, please visit GeniusNetwork.com/99.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dmitriy in this episode:
- Dmitriy describes the results his company (Influex) delivers and the value of having an influencer site
- How a personal brand website can position you more effectively and help you more easily sell yourself
- One of the most important things you can do to increase your speaking engagements, PR and positive media exposure
- The biggest mistake entrepreneurs make when trying to build their reputation (and what to do instead)
- 3 key questions you should be asking BEFORE you create your personal brand site
- The Anatomy of A Working Website: What a great result-getting website should look like and do
- How to use a personal brand website to massively boost your authority and create deeper connections
- Dmitriy shares his perspective on his passion for fusing art, entrepreneurship, and marketing
Jul 31 2018
Rank #11: Highs and Lows of CEO's - How to Successfully Ride the Entrepreneurial Roller Coaster - with Cameron Herold - Genius Network Episode #88
Entrepreneurialism can be a roller coaster ride. Friends and families are along for the ride because for entrepreneurs, there is no way off.
Do you know the five stages of the entrepreneur’s transition curve?
Cameron Herold is the best selling author of Vivid Vision, Double Double and Meetings Suck. Cameron is known around the world as THE CEO WHISPERER. He is the mastermind behind hundreds of companies’ exponential growth. His current clients include a ‘Big 4’ wireless carrier and a monarchy.
If you would like access to the complete presentation, the show notes, the links, and the special resources for this episode, please visit GeniusNetwork.com/88.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Cameron Herold in this episode:
- The five stages of the entrepreneur’s transition curve
- Why Cameron collapsed on the floor shaking and crying on October 2000
- The best thing you can do as an entrepreneur when you’re stressed and facing a crisis
- 4 steps you can take to effectively breakthrough your biggest setbacks
May 15 2018
Rank #12: No More Mr. Nice Guy: A Conversation With Dr. Robert Glover - Genius Network Episode #75
Familiar with “Nice Guy Syndrome?” Can anything be done about it? Curious what it takes to become an integrated man? Joe Polish ad Dr. Robert Glover chat about these topics and more in this episode of Genius Network.
Dr. Glover is an internationally recognized authority on the Nice Guy Syndrome. He is a frequent guest on radio talk shows and author of No More Mr. Nice Guy: A Proven Plan For Getting What You Want In Love, Sex And Life.
If you would like access to the full video presentation, the show notes, the links, and the special resources for this episode, please visit GeniusNetwork.com/75.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dr. Glover in this episode:
- Why Dr. Robert Glover wrote his book “No More Mr. Nice Guy”
- How to give to others without it coming from a needy, codependent place
- What “Nice Guy Syndrome” is and what it takes to become an integrated man
- Dr. Robert Glover shares a revealing story from his marriage that changed his life
- How and why we develop defense mechanisms to soothe and prevent uncomfortable feelings from an early age
- What it takes to transform feelings of anxiety, shame and internal negativity
- Don’t Fight Silent Battles: Why trying to heal alone doesn’t work (and what to do instead)
- Dr. Glover explains what boundaries are and how you can develop healthy boundaries
- What men can do to more easily embrace their masculinity
- A definition of ‘intimacy’ that left Dr. Glover speechless (PLUS: How to create more intimacy, safety, and trust in your relationships)
- The candid truth about sex addiction and what Dr. Glover does to help sex addicts heal
- Discovering and Embracing The Real You: How to become who you really are and who you are meant to be"
Feb 13 2018
Rank #13: Don't Let the Big Bad Wolf Take Your Wealth with Jim Dew - Genius Network #84
Would you like a checklist of 5 key areas you need to know about to protect your money? Would you like a smarter way to set up your business entities to protect your wealth?
Jim Dew is president of Dew Wealth Management and has been a compliance officer and regional manager for a national financial services company. His experience supervising financial planners motivated him to start his own independent firm in order to provide unbiased, objective advice.
If you would like access to the complete presentation, the show notes, the links, and the special resources for this episode, please visit GeniusNetwork.com/84.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Jim in this episode:
- A checklist of 5 key areas you need to know about to protect your money
- Jim tells you how to put together a plan so you assets can't be taken
- A smarter way to set up your business entities to protect your wealth
- Liability Insurance 101: What it is, how much you need and exclusions you need to watch out for
- The difference between revocable living trusts, self-settled trusts, SLA trusts and off-shore trusts
- C_ I____: A vehicle savvy entrepreneurs use for transferring risk and gaining greater tax advantages
- What every entrepreneur needs to know about lawsuits, claims, creditors, accidents and more
- The benefits and drawbacks of life insurance (and how to use PPLI's to gain all the benefits without the drawbacks)
Apr 17 2018
Rank #14: The Coming Boom in Science and Technology with Peter Diamandis - Genius Network Episode #17
Discover The Coming Boom in Science and Technology: Learn about the cutting-edge innovations in healthcare, autonomous cars, longevity, artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual reality, augmented reality, genomics, PLUS Google For the Brain, The importance of having a Massively Transformative Purpose (MTP) and more with Genius Network Member Peter Diamandis.
Peter Diamandis is the founder and Chairman of the XPrize Foundation, co-founder of Human Longevity INC, co founder of Singularity University, co founder of Planetary Resources, Co-Founder of Space Adventures and Zero-Gravity Corporation, as well as a New York Times Best Selling Author of Abundance - The Future is Better than You Think and BOLD – How to go Big, Create Wealth & Impact the World.
If you would like access to the special resources, and show notes for this episode, please visit GeniusNetwork.com/17
If you’d like to go deeper with the strategies in this episode and join Peter on a special webinar event titled: The Billionaire’s Mindset: How to Hack Your Brain to Get What You Want - While Helping Others Along the Way, then go to: www.DiamandisEvent.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Peter in this episode:
- Think the future looks bleak? Peter explains why some people feel this way and why now is actually the most incredible time to be alive
- The artificial intelligence breakthrough coming soon that helps gather and process overwhelming amounts of information and simplifies your life
- A simple definition of artificial intelligence and machine learning and how you can use both to make yourself smarter and get results faster
- The Coming Boom in Science and Technology: Peter shares the cutting-edge innovations he’s seen in healthcare, autonomous cars, longevity, artificial intelligence, machine learning, genomics and more…
- How we can have the ability to live a multi-hundred year lifespan and, potentially, an indefinite lifespan (Peter shares how over the next 20 to 30 years he believes we are going to ‘crack the code’ on being able to live long enough to live forever…)
- Google For the Brain: Future ‘brain interfaces’ that help you increase your memory, recall and retention Just starting out in business or in a career?
- Peter reveals two valuable success insights every young person needs to hear The importance of having a Massively Transformative Purpose (MTP) and how it can help you solve grand challenges and transform the world
- An emerging technology Peter is very excited about (but most people don’t even know about) that can give you the ability to edit your genome while you’re alive. Imagine “clipping” a virus out of the cells in your body…
- How billions of dollars that have been invested in augmented reality and virtual reality will change the way we see the world
- In the next 5 to 10 years, artificial intelligence is going to majorly disrupt the _ and _ field. Here’s what you need to know to stay ahead of the curve…
Jan 14 2017
Rank #15: Overcoming Procrastination And Achieving Your Goals With Benjamin Hardy And Sam Qurashi - Genius Network #64
Overcoming Procrastination and Achieving Your Goals With Benjamin Hardy And Sam Qurashi. Listen in as Joe, a brilliant psychologist and Medium.com’s number one author discuss the desire for perfection, thought leaders, controlling your emotions and more.
Captured live before the 2017 Annual Event.
If you would like access to the full presentation, the show notes, and the special resources for this episode, please visit GeniusNetwork.com/64.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Benjamin and Sam in this episode:
- Joe, Ben and Sam discuss what stops people from moving forward and achieving their goals
- How to overcome procrastination, feelings of uncertainty and the desire for perfection
- Education Over Medication: The problem with medication and what we can do about it
- How to make connections no one else makes and solve problems no one else can solve
- The rarely talked about difference between “Thought Leaders” and “Results Leaders”
- A samurai technique you can use to better direct and control your mind and emotions
Nov 28 2017
Rank #16: What Makes a Successful Entrepreneur, Genius Networking, and More with Richard Branson - Genius Network Episode #3
In this Episode, you’ll hear from Richard Branson, Marie Forleo, Yanik Silver and Joe Polish in an inspired conversation about what makes a successful entrepreneur, the business principles that have worked really well for Virgin, the one piece of advice Richard wished he had when he started his first business and more.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn in this episode:
- What makes a successful entrepreneur?
- How to create a great company culture with a fun DNA
- The one piece of advice that Richard Branson wishes he had received when he started
- How to take your business to the next level
- A simple yet often overlooked marketing strategy that may get you on the front page of the news - and it’s free
- Why Entrepreneurship helps solve global challenges
- Why entrepreneurs fail - and how you can think differently to protect your downside
- How Richard Branson leverages smart people to grow his businesses
- What makes Richard Branson, Richard Branson
- How does Richard Branson balance work, life, and family
- The Three Phases of Growth in a Business
- The Things Richard is most proud of
- And much more…
Shownotes and links from this episode can be found at: geniusnetwork.com/3
Oct 18 2016
Rank #17: Changing Your Game with Dan Sullivan - Genius Network Episode #45
How to Change Your Game: a tool for getting clear on where you are in your business, increasing your cash flow and growing your business, one action you can take to increase your capabilities and confidence, how to make your competitors your biggest customers and promoters and more, with Genius Network Member, Dan Sullivan.
Dan Sullivan is the co-founder of Strategic Coach, author of over 30 publications, a visionary, innovator, and gifted conceptual thinker, Dan has over 35 years’ experience as a highly regarded speaker, consultant, strategic planner, and coach to entrepreneurial individuals and groups.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dan in this episode:
- A tool for getting clear on where you are in your business, increasing your cash flow and growing your business 10x
- Dan reveals the greatest way to engage another person
- The secret to eliminating perfectionism and procrastination
- The A-B-C Breakthrough Business Model: How to eliminate irritants and focus on those activities that fascinate and motivate you
- Identifying the one game changer activity that can transform your business over the next 90 days
- The 25-Year Transformation: A simple way to create a future full of breakthroughs
- One action you can take to increase your capabilities and confidence How to make your competitors your biggest customers and promoters
- The 4 C's Formula for achieving bigger and better results What to do when your children face failures and setbacks
- Becoming An Entrepreneurial Hero: "There is nothing that makes us more a hero in the eyes of other people than c__ and c_____..."
- Dan shares the secret to happy and fulfilling marriage
Jul 18 2017
Rank #18: When Violence Is The Answer: What To Do When Your Life Is At Stake an Interview with Joe Polish and Tim Larkin - Genius Network Episode #83
Is violence ever “the answer?” In this interview with Tim Larkin, Joe Polish examines this question and more. Topics include saving your life when facing danger and how to know if you should engage (or avoid) a potentially violent situation
Tim Larkin is the leading pro victim rights and personal safety advocate and inductee into the black belt hall of fame.
If you would like access to the complete presentation, the show notes, the links, and the special resources for this episode, please visit GeniusNetwork.com/83.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn in this episode:
- When Violence Is The Answer: What To Do When Your Life Is At Stake
- How to save your life (and your loved one's life) when facing danger
- From Piranha, to Pariah, to Powerhouse: The gruesome life-altering injury that changed Tim’s life for the better
- How to avoid the unavoidable, minimize the chances of violence and live a great life
- What to do when someone bigger, faster and stronger than you forces their will on you…
- Tim shares his definition of “violence” and the biggest myths surrounding violence A vital distinction between social aggression and asocial violence that could save your life
- Why violence is stigmatized by the public and what you NEED to know to survive the unthinkable…
- The Rosetta Stone of Self-Protection: This ONE THING could protect you from almost any bodily harm
- When violence is NOT the answer (How to know when to avoid using violence)
- Your Brain Is Your Deadliest Weapon: The right way to use, prepare and train your brain
- An ugly truth about the world we live in that everyone should be aware of…
- The 3-Day Test: How to know if you should engage (or avoid) a potentially violent situation
Apr 10 2018
Rank #19: Game Changers: A 10x Conversation With Dan Sullivan, Peter Diamandis and Joe Polish - Genius Network #67
Joe Polish present’s a conversation with two true game changes: Dan Sullivan and Peter Diamandis. Topics covered include: how to buy back your time, focus on your most important activities and multiply your entrepreneurial impact, 2 crucial mindsets for generating massive opportunities, 10x’ing your future, how to redesign your brain and health so you live beyond 100 years old, and more.
Dan Sullivan is the co-founder of Strategic Coach, author of over 30 publications, a visionary, innovator, and gifted conceptual thinker. Dan has over 35 years’ experience as a highly regarded consultant, strategic planner, and coach to entrepreneurial individuals and groups.
Peter Diamandis is the founder and chairman of the XPrize Foundation, co-founder of Human Longevity INC, co-founder of Singularity University, co-founder of Planetary Resources, co-founder of Space Adventures and Zero-Gravity Corporation, as well as a New York Times Bestselling Author of Abundance – The Future is Better than You Think and BOLD – How to go Big, Create Wealth & Impact the World.
Recorded LIVE at the 2017 Genius Network Annual Event
If you would like access to the full video presentation, the show notes, and the special resources for this episode, please visit GeniusNetwork.com/67.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dan and Peter in this episode:
- Why Peter refers to Dan and Joe as two of the most generous people on the planet
- Peter reveals the story behind the Abundance movement and how you can create more abundance in your life
- How to buy back your time, focus on your most important activities and multiply your entrepreneurial impact
- Dan shares 2 crucial mindsets for generating massive opportunities and 10x’ing your future
- 100 Is The New 60: How to redesign your brain and health so you live beyond 100 years old
- Dan and Peter give their best advice for building yourself into a better entrepreneur
- The 25-Year Framework: A unique time relationship that can change your life
- We’re going to create more wealth in the next 10 years than the entire past century.
- Peter shares what YOU can do to put yourself in the jet stream of this coming wealth boom…
- Entrepreneurial insights into cryptocurrency and blockchain (How you can take advantage of them)
- Capableism: Dan and Peter discuss a more useful definition of capitalism
- Peter and Dan talk about their vision for the future and how it can transform the world
Dec 19 2017
Rank #20: Moonshots: The Big Idea Behind Innovations That Are Shaping Life On Planet Earth with Naveen Jain and Joe Polish - Genius Network Episode #72
Moonshots are audacious ideas that most people believe are impossible. If you believe something is impossible, it becomes impossible for you. Naveen Jain doesn’t believe in the impossible and this inspirational presentation from the Genius Network Annual Event explains why.
Naveen Jain is an entrepreneur and philanthropist driven to solve the world's biggest challenges through innovation. A man who knows no limits, Naveen pushes big dreams into action, spurring massive cultural and technological change. His audacious vision and magnetic personality continually inspire others to follow what feels impossible.
Recorded LIVE at the Genius Network Annual Event.
For more about Viome and a free simple guide to the Microbiome, visit GeniusNetwork.com/Viome.
If you would like access to the full video presentation, the show notes, the links, and the special resources for this episode, please visit GeniusNetwork.com/72.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Naveen in this episode:
- Moonshots: The Big Idea Behind Innovations That Are Shaping Life On Planet Earth
- The biggest secret to growing 10x (even 100x) and positively transforming any industry
- Naveen talks about why he thinks _ _ _ _ _ _ _ is the most beautiful word in the English language
- Massive Abundance: How to solve our biggest problems through adaptation, personalization and gamification
- The kryptonite that messes up entrepreneurs (What to avoid so you can achieve your dreams)
- 2 secrets for getting through difficult situations and coming out the other side even stronger
- The key role our microbiome plays in our health (PLUS: The secret to being super healthy at 90!)
- Naveen shares why the biggest problems on earth are the biggest entrepreneurial opportunities
- The biggest difference between 'selling something' and 'inspiring people to buy'
- What the most successful entrepreneurs know about impacting billions of people and changing the world
- One of the most effective ways to become 10x more persuasive and engage more people in your vision
- Naveen's definition of "Success" and why entrepreneurs are going to be the next superpowers
Jan 23 2018