Rank #1: Best Life Hacks of 2020 - as suggested by you
Apps / websites/ tech things
- Swipe up voice for notes on whatsapp until padlock appears
- borrow box
- Simple politics insta page
- all trails,
- Good Club
- Sleep timer
- Turn off read receipts
- Down dog app
- deliciously ella app
- Phone holder for car and desk
- Laptop stand
- Saddle chair/ stool
- Walk before work
- Morning routine
- oprah's concept of creating 4 start and 5 star experiences
- take your pleasure seriously at the smallest level
- Morning stretch/ yoga
- Snow angel in bed to make it before you get out
- Stop running with a fitness tracker, enjoy it for what it is!
- Realise no one cares what you’re up to
- Think about the average case scenario rather than worst case as that’s what is most likely to happen
- If you wouldn’t ask for someone’s advice don’t accept their criticism
- Put friends birthdays in calendar then you can delete facebook
- Forcing yourself to think of a positive or many each day
- If it takes 2 mins or less, do it NOW
- Clean nutri bullet by whizzing dish soap and water
- Freezing wine into ice cubes (& pasta water)
- Putting spare hair elastics everywhere
- Use social media positively, create an environment that only makes you feel positive and dont feel guilty for unfollowing
- 5 second rule - make a decision on actions such as getting out of bed, writing a card, within 5 seconds, otherwise you probably wont get it done.
Dec 31 2020
Rank #2: WHEN GRIEF MET THERAPY 8 YEARS ON with Annie Tutty
In this episode I speak to my wonderful friend Annie Tutty who lost her dad to alcohol 8 years ago, aged 16. We talk about the loss, love, grief and growth which led her to trying and documenting therapy during lockdown. I have SO much love and respect for her.
Linked below is Annie's blog, part 1 and 2 are both a wonderful read, please share with anyone who might find it helpful or comforting.
Nov 13 2020
Rank #3: CONFIDENCE CRISIS PREVENTION PACK with Sophie Green
Sophie joins me from Evergreen Coaching, her own business which offers mindset coaching both personally and professionally. We talk about confidence, where to find it, how to keep it, and much more including knowing your worth and morning routines.
you can find Sophie on instagram @evergreencoaching_
Nov 01 2020
Rank #4: WHAT AM I DOING & WHERE AM I GOING with Harry McInley
Pip and Harry cover not doing the 'done thing', staying true to yourself and asking yourself some difficult questions.
You can find Harry @unboxing.gym, Podcast: Unboxing with Harry McInley https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/unboxing-with-harry-mcinley/id1515943195
Oct 23 2020
Most Popular Podcasts
Rank #5: MY BODY, MY BRAIN, MY TRAUMA with Jo Hazell Watkins
Pip and Jo Hazell Watkins chat all things mental health, movement, PTSD, and wild water swimming.
Instagram @johazellwatkinspt, @practicecards
Lots of love
Sep 07 2020
Rank #6: SCHOOL OF THOUGHT with Richard Uffendell
In this episode I speak to an old school teacher of mine, covering topics including education in the time of Black Lives Matter, Mindset and self-aspiration.
Aug 20 2020
Rank #7: Mini Ep. 1 - IF I COULD TELL YOU JUST ONE THING
In this mini episode, I read through some highlights of my favourite book, 'If I could tell you just one thing' written by the incredibly talented Richard Reed. Everyone should own this book, it is magnificent.
Jul 17 2020
Rank #8: SOME OF THE THINGS WE KNOW ABOUT LOVE - Mikey Flatman
Pip and Mikey talk dating, disasters, unrequited love and the power of friendship.
Please check out the wonderful Mikey and Will's Podcast @twomugsonemic
Jul 03 2020
Rank #9: MY CRAZY PILLS AND OTHER FRIENDS - Tallulah Tacchi
Pip and Tallulah talk openly about their unlikely friendship, anxiety struggles and much more.
Jun 19 2020
Rank #10: OFF THE BEATEN TRACK in more ways than one with Anna Blackwell
Taking a slight deviation from breaking down stigma, this episode is more focused on overcoming mental and physical challenges. I talk to adventurer and intrepid explorer Anna Blackwell who is just infectiously positive so I hope you really enjoy listening. Even if spending five months solo on a remote expedition is your idea of hell, there are still a lot of take home pearls of wisdom which are definitely applicable to life in general.
you can find Anna in the following places:
Jun 12 2020