Rank #1: 6 Tips For Conquering Your Mornings When You Hate Mornings
You always hear entrepreneurs talking about the importance of a routine. While I am a serious creature of habit I have to admit I found it hard to find my routine.
I mean I had normal stuff I just organically did like brush my teeth in the morning, drink my lemon water, etc. The things I do at night, shower, watch an episode of American Dad then turn on a guided sleep meditation. But a real routine that was structured and zen and stuff, I didn’t have.
So I started thinking about what I really like and what helps me unwind and just snap out of the never-ending loop in my mind. So I think I finally found my routine and I’m excited to share.
It was vital for me to find ways to make getting up in the morning less tedious so I wanted to share my tips for how to fake your way into being a morning person.
I have never been a morning person but lately, I've needed to be. Here are my tips for conquering your mornings when you hate mornings.
Jun 17 2019
Rank #2: Episode 39: Escaping Debt With Ericka From Tailor-Made Budgets
In this episode of Creatives Crushing Anxiety, I interview Ericka Young. Ericka is a financial coach who helps women and couples get their debt paid down and financial lives in check. If you've been suffering from debt and the anxiety that can come with it then you need to listen to this episode!
In this episode:
- The steps Ericka takes when she starts working with a new person.
- Why you need to have financial goals.
- Her biggest financial regret.
- Why you need to know your credit score.
- How one of her clients went from a 16% interest rate to a 5% interest rate on her car note.
- Her she decided her book topic.
- How she helps people recognize their hereditary money habits.
- And more.
May 22 2018
Rank #3: Episode 45: 7 Ways to Stay on Top Of Your Hustle
In this episode, I share 7 tips for staying on top of your business, no matter the format, and avoiding burnout.
- Be Focused
- Plan Breaks
- Practice Gratitude
- Have a Support System
- Nurture All of You
- Ask For Help
Jul 24 2018
Rank #4: Why Boundaries Are Necessary For A Productive Business
Today we are talking all about boundaries. This has been something that has been an ongoing battle for me in my life, creating boundaries, both in part my personal relationships and my professional relationships. The reason being it's really hard for somebody with my personality type to feel like they're letting people down. This sometimes results in me agreeing to things that I don't really want to do or have the time to do, or putting other people's needs above my own. It's something that I've been continuously working on and I've definitely gotten a lot better at it. But I think that a lot of people have this issue, so I wanted to share why boundaries are necessary to have a productive business and also a happy life.
Apr 16 2020
Rank #5: 8 Things To Do When You Don't Feel Like Doing Anything
Today we're going to talk about what to do when you don't feel like doing anything. And this happens, it is completely normal. I feel like that from time to time I feel like that. I feel like that right now and so I thought it was a great opportunity to actually make a video about what I do when I don't feel like doing anything. I think there is a lot of talk has happened lately where people are realizing that maybe motivation isn't all it's cracked up to be because a lot of times you don't feel motivated and you still have to get shit done. So I am sharing some things that I do when I feel like doing absolutely nothing.
Nov 12 2019
Rank #6: 5 Questions To Ask Yourself When You Feel Out Of Alignment
In this episode of Creatives Cushing Anxiety, I share 5 questions you should ask yourself when you feel out of alignment and how they work to get you back in the zone.
- Who are my ideal clients?
- What do I do for fun?
- Do my prices match the level of value I provide clients?
- Is my business enabling the things I want or is it hindering them?
- What am I doing?
Sep 03 2019
Rank #7: How To Stop "Shoulding" All Over Yourself
5 Tips to stop shoulding all over yourself and start living your life and running your business in alignment.
Oct 30 2019
Rank #8: Episode 9: Five Signs You Need A Productivity Coach
In this episode, you'll learn to recognize 5 red flags that it may be time for you to get a Productivity Coach.
Mentioned In This Episode and Additional Resources:
Read The Full Blog Post: 5 Signs you need a productivity coach.
Sep 12 2017
Rank #9: Episode 44: Behind The Anxiety: My 29th Birthday
This week I am taking you behind the anxiety. Its my birthday and as always that is a time of reflection. In this episode I discuss some of the anxiety that has come up for me lately and how I’m dealing.
I also talk about:
My journaling practices
Changing Paths in Life
How life has been since leaving my 9-5 and more.
Jul 09 2018
Rank #10: Behind The Anxiety - Mental Health Month
In this episode of Creatives Crushing Anxiety, I share the benefits of going to therapy and my personal experience working with a therapist for the last 2 years.
May 13 2019
Rank #11: Designing a Business You Love With Cami Farey
In this episode:
- Why she left a great, secure job to start her own business.
- How she fell in love with design.
- Her round the world travels.
- The truth about our business fears.
- We talk about showing up in your business.
- Why you have to push past your fears of being seen to make real connections in business.
- How she empowers her students and clients.
- What you need to know to make the shift from services to products.
- Why we need to get down to the root of the emotion.
- Why we make things harder than they have to be.
- The truth about course creation.
- How you can stop aiming for perfection.
Sep 11 2019
Rank #12: 6 Ways To Fight The Loneliness Of Working From Home
In this episode of Creatives Crushing Anxiety, I share 6 tips to help you fight the loneliness of working from home. These tips are easy to implement and can cure the stir-crazy feeling many entrepreneurs face.
Feb 18 2020
Rank #13: Episode 67: Are You Being Proactive or Reactive?
In this episode of Creatives Crushing Anxiety, I ask the question, “Are you being proactive or reactive?” So often in business we find ourselves in being faced with reactive situations but it’s important to be proactive.
Apr 30 2019
Rank #14: Lessons From The Bold Type
Entrepreneur lessons from Freeform's The Bold Type. This week I share lessons from one of my favorite shows. Buckle up it's going to be a fun one.
Jun 04 2019
Rank #15: How To Beat The “Over” Syndrome
In this episode:
- How she became a professional organizer.
- Her shift from a leaning to learning business model.
- How she approaches the topic of boundaries with her clients and the problem with constantly saying yes.
- Why you have to retrain yourself and others about your boundaries.
- How we overthink boundaries and stop ourselves from enforcing them.
- How to lower client expectations so you can exceed them while giving yourself grace.
- The real reason you might be accomplishing things or why you feel unsatisfied when you do.
- The importance of clarity and intention.
- Why you need to give yourself grace and check in.
- Why vulnerability is so useful and how to use it as a leader.
Jan 21 2020
Rank #16: Setting Boundaries and Making Biz Friends with Hannah Taylor-Johnson
In this episode:
- How she started her business.
- How she builds trust with new clients.
- Why you need to do the work that feels good.
- Why you have to trust your gut.
- Knowing when to walk away.
- True crime ranting.
- How she deals with client red flags.
- Dealing with comparison in business.
- The power of having a friend who does the same thing as you.
- Why you need to set your limits and get comfortable stating them.
- It’s okay if you like to offer custom packages.
Oct 15 2019
Rank #17: Episode 64: Preparing to Scale Your Business With Jenny of Confetti Social
This week I talked to Jenny, founder of Confetti Social. We dive into self-care, transitioning into your business, client boundaries and so much more. Jenny serves online business owners by helping them get their name and their brand out into the word with strategic social media. If you're ready to scale your business there are so many helpful nuggets in this interview.
Mar 26 2019
Rank #18: 4 Reasons Silence Is Golden
In this episode, we are talking about silence. I want to tell you a little bit about where this idea came from and why silence is in fact golden. A couple of weeks ago, I was about to take a shower and I noticed that my phone was about to die. Usually, I'm listening to music in the shower from my phone but I had to put it on the charger and I had a real silence for the first time in forever. I realized that I'm always listening to something. When I'm working I’m listening to music or YouTube. When I go on walks, I'm listening to podcasts or audiobooks. When I fall asleep, I'm falling asleep to American Dad. I wanted to get back into the habit of having these silent moments and having them consciously and intentionally. So I decided to just kind of look at some of the benefits of silence.
Apr 09 2020
Rank #19: Episode 63: All The Things I Do is Turning 4!
I started All The Things I Do in March 2015. What a wild ride it has been! I’ve went to multiple conferences, made countless news friends, left my 9-5, started a podcast and so much more. Instead of looking back on all the things over the past 4 years I decided to share 4 things I’m doing in year 4 to help me get to year 5.
Mar 19 2019
Rank #20: 6 Things You May Not Realize Are Stressing You Out
In this episode, I share 6 things you may not even realize are stressing you out. We all have things that stress us out. Life is stressful but there are some things adding to yourself that you don’t have to suffer from. Not only do I share my hot list of 6 things adding to your stress, but I share solutions for ditching these bad habits and adding more ease to your life.
Mar 10 2020