Rank #1: E26 Body Intelligence With Dr Beverly Crane
this thoughtful and fascinating discussion with Dr Beverly Crane,
we dig deep into….
- The nature of body intelligence, how to attune to it and
communicate with it
- The meaning and symbolism of body symptoms, how to interpret
them from the perspective of body intelligence
- loving oneself - what does it mean, how do we do it, and what
are the barriers and patterns that prevent us from loving
- the connection between empowerment, authenticity and body
- the role we play in the creation of our experience
Sep 06 2015
Rank #2: E25 Understanding Motivation with Dr Bobby Hoffman
Aug 22 2015
Rank #3: E24 From Self-Sabotage to Success with Andrea Jengle
In this episode, Body.io Coaching Team Manager, Andrea Jengle reveals the debilitating health challenges that blighted her younger years, and how they were exacerbated through self-sabotage and self-neglect.
Andrea talks for the first time about the accident that changed her life and her journey back to health and beyond to peak fitness and health.
As part of the leading edge Body.io team, Andrea discussed moving towards individualised health plans, shifting attitudes and their impact, and current trends in the fitness and diet industry.
Jun 23 2015
Rank #4: E23 The Role Of Sexuality In Health With Anita Boeninger
Jun 12 2015
Rank #5: E22 Alex Navarro On Understanding Your Body's Communication
- stress and it’s physical manifestations, including her personal experiences
- how to know when you are stressed
- learning to understand the messages from your body
- when to exercise and when not to exercise when stressed
Apr 10 2015
Rank #6: E17 James Fell Talks The Return On Investment (ROI) Of Getting In Shape
- Cultivating passion in exercise and health
- Shifting focus and mental patterns
- Self-efficacy theory - developing confidence and competence in a specific task
- Developing positive reinforcement
- A perspective on the personal training industry
- The value of being self-directed and self-corrected
- How to become a runner
- Developing motivation for exercise
- Tips on sticking with an exercise program
- The return on investment of getting in shape
- The difference between passion and obsession
Nov 21 2014
Rank #7: E16 Ben Coomber on Uncovering Your Inner Drive
- What stops people from realising and maximising their potentials
- How to move past the obstacles that block potential
- Understanding what drives people to look good
- Finding your ‘why’ - understanding emotional drivers
- Why diets fail
- Gender differences in uncovering motivations for diet and lifestyle changes
- Tips on structuring your life for success
Nov 08 2014
Rank #8: E15 Adam Gilbert on The Psychology of Diet & Weight Loss
Do you struggle maintaining a diet, nutritional program and exercise plan? Adam Gilbert and I discuss the psychology of diet, food, weight loss and exercise. Adam shares some useful tips that help his coaching clients stay on point with their diet and exercise programs.
Oct 24 2014
Rank #9: E13 Kathy Gruver Talks Stress, Exercise & Recovery
In this lively discussion, Kathy shares her perspectives on stress, exercise and the mind body connection.
If you are interested in learning how to speed up your recovery from injury, Kathy offers some practical tips and tools that anyone can try.
Sep 19 2014
Rank #10: E12 Clark Danger Talks Mindset, Motivation and Going For It!
In this episode, Clark and I discuss how you can:
- move beyond a one-size fits all model of exercise and health
- get past information overload
- move beyond your comfort zone
- celebrate success as a way of moving forward
- get into your flow-state and attune to passion...
Sep 11 2014