Rank #1: How to Repurpose Your Content on Instagram with Jenn Herman
This week’s podcast episode is all about repurposing your content on Instagram. I’m extremely excited about this week’s guest, Jenn Herman. She’s the world’s forefront blogger on Instagram marketing.
Although it’s my favourite platform, it’s not always easy to keep up with all their tweaks and changes. Fear not! Jenn breaks it down to the absolute fundamentals that get results on Instagram, the things that are and aren’t likely to change, along with a wealth of specific tips and tricks that you can use to get more engagement (and traffic back to your website) from Instagram.
Whether you’ve been using Instagram for a while or you’ve never opened the app, if you want success on the platform there’ll be something here for you.
On the podcast, we discuss:
- Creative ways to repurpose your content onto Instagram
- The formula for getting selected by Instagram’s algorithm as a Top Post
- What to do about IGTV before it proves its long-term viability
- Two ways to use Instagram to validate article ideas your audience is hungry for
- How to have fun with Instagram Stories and get more eyes and ears on your content
- Step-by-step guide to get started the right way on Instagram
If you want to listen to the full episode, go to Content10X.com/48
Sep 13 2018
Rank #2: How to Run an Email List Building Challenge by Repurposing your Content
Is building your email list on the top of your agenda? If it’s not, it should be. It’s really important to continuously work on growing your email list. But, do you find the usual lead magnets of checklists, templates, swipe files…a little bit repetitive? Here’s an idea, why not run an online challenge? AND why not repurpose your existing content to create the challenge?!
In this podcast episode I talk about how you can run an engaging online challenge by repurposing your existing content!
- What email list building challenges are
- How to come up with a specific end goal that will give your subscribers real value
- How to leverage your existing content to create your challenge
- How to deliver your challenge to participants via automated emails
- How to market your email list building challenge to attract more people
For more information, click here.
Jul 26 2018
Rank #3: How to Use Hashtags on Instagram
Do you want to get more eyes and engagement on your Instagram posts? I bet you do. After all, what’s the point in creating and publishing all of that amazing visual content if nobody sees it?
Countless studies have shown that Instagram posts with hashtags get way more engagement than those without any.
But, how can you use hashtags on Instagram to get the best results?
On episode 81 of the podcast, I reveal why it’s important to be strategic with your hashtags and I share the same winning hashtag formula we use here at Content 10x.
Find out about:
- How hashtags can help your content get found on Instagram
- Why it’s important to be strategic with using hashtags
- Top tips and advice on how to research the best hashtags for you
To find out more head to: content10x.com/81
May 02 2019
Rank #4: 7 Essentials of High Converting Websites with Matt Eldridge
Do you feel like your website is leaking a lot of potential customers and losing you money? If you do, it can only be because you don’t have a high converting website.
In this episode, my guest Matt Eldridge and I might be able to help you on that journey to having the stickiest website in your niche!
Join us to learn:
- How to capture people’s attention when they visit your site
- How to strategically place team photos and testimonials all over your site to radically boost trustability
- How to maximise bottom-line value from all your repurposed content
Read the full blog post at: content10x.com/55
Nov 01 2018
Rank #5: How to Repurpose Content on Facebook: What’s Working in 2019?
There are over 2 billion active users on Facebook each month. The question is, as a content creator, what are the best ways to repurpose your content onto Facebook to get in front of your ideal audience on the platform. Or, if you’re already creating lots of content on Facebook, how can you repurpose it?
I had the pleasure of speaking with Liz Melville, a highly regarded Facebook ads and marketing specialist, with over eight years of experience in promoting brands and businesses online, to find out more.
- How to repurpose content on Facebook
- Why you should be creating video content for Facebook
- What’s working and not working in 2019
- How you make the most of Facebook Live
- Content strategies if you have a profile, page and group
For more info and to read the full blog post, head on over to content10x.com/75
Mar 21 2019
Rank #6: Clever ways to Repurpose Client Testimonials and Reviews
The power of social proof should never be underestimated.
A business can tell people how great they are, share lots of stories, and even provide evidence via case studies. However, the most powerful and the most persuasive marketing and sales message actually comes from our own happy customers.
Once you have client testimonials you really want to make the most of them since you worked so hard and did such a great job getting them. Here at Content 10x, I regularly repurpose client testimonials to make sure that everyone sees them!
Here are some unique and clever ways you can repurpose your testimonials to get more clients and exposure for your business.
Find out about:
- Why client testimonials are so important
- Different ways to repurpose video and written testimonials
- How to share these testimonials on both social media and print
If you want to listen to the full podcast episode or read the blog post, click here.
Aug 22 2019
Rank #7: Content Planning & Content Repurposing with Janet Murray
Would you like to learn how you can plan your content strategy for the whole year and have a content strategy that directly links to your business goals and endeavors?
Join me and my special guest, Janet Murray, on the podcast to find out how you can plan a year of content with help from Janet’s 2019 Media Diary paired with a very simple step-by-step content planning process!
Learn all about:
- Why content planning is so important for businesses
- How planning your content can help you to build an audience
- Publishing relevant and timely content
- Develop a yearly content plan for your business
- Repurposing your weekly cornerstone content
To read the full blog post, head over to content10x.com/62
Dec 20 2018
Rank #8: 3 Smart Ways to Repurpose Video & Audio Content to Written Content
Did you know that you can repurpose your video or audio content into written content to populate your social media channels, website or blog?
Accompanying your video or audio content with written content improves your discoverability and helps you to rank higher on Google. Plus, it helps people decide whether they actually want to listen or watch your content.
On this episode of the podcast, I share my thoughts on whether or not you should repurpose your video or podcast into written content such as transcripts, blog posts and show notes.
Find out about:
- Why you should repurpose your video or audio into written content
- Using optimized written content to boost your SEO ranking
- The pros and cons of repurposing audio and video content into a transcript
If you’d like to read the full blog post, head over to: content10x.com/70
Feb 14 2019
Rank #9: The Gift of Repurposing: 5 Giveaway Ideas from your Existing Content
Do you find yourself thinking of ways that you can take part in holiday giveaways, and subsequently find yourself pondering appropriate giveaway ideas?
Whatever the holidays/occasions that you celebrate are, be it Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Diwali, Eid….they all often come with gifting and generosity.
Whilst you’re searching for giveaway ideas, have you considered that you can repurpose your existing content into gifts and giveaways for your audience?
In this week’s podcast episode I talk you through 5 ways to repurpose your existing content into content gifts.
- How you can bundle together your existing content to create a ‘holiday hamper’!
- Creative ways to re-deliver existing content for added value
- Review your most popular content and create complementary content as an extra giveaway
Get the podcast episode and accompanying blog post here: https://www.content10x.com/61
Dec 13 2018
Rank #10: Creating Online Courses by Repurposing Content with Teresa Heath-Wareing
Creating and selling online courses can be a great way to monetize your expertise. Often portrayed as the ‘holy grail’ of online passive income. There’s no doubt it’s a great way to help people, share your expertise and generate an income. But, how do you go about creating your own online course? Can you repurpose content in order to create a course? Can you repurpose your courses?!
Thankfully, my guest on the podcast, Teresa Heath-Wareing, was able to spill the beans on how she repurposes content for her online courses. Teresa is an award-winning International speaker, TEDx speaker, trainer, podcaster, author and business owner. She’s noted as one of the UK's top Marketing Influencers and has worked with international brands such as Land Rover, Jaguar, Rightmove and Leadpages as well as having her online membership - The Marketing that Converts Academy - where she repurposes content to create online courses.
- How to repurpose content to create an online course
- Why it’s important to start small and focus on solving one problem for your audience
- Reasons why it’s okay to repurpose free content into paid content
- Ways in which online courses can be repurposed for lead generation
Find out more and read the blog post here.
Nov 14 2019
Rank #11: Convert Your Blog Post Into A PDF: The Best Tool Ever!
This week on the podcast I share a really simple and quick way to repurpose your blog post into a PDF document. Why would you want to do that? I answer this question too!
- Offering your blog post as a PDF by way of a content upgrade
- Different places to share your PDF blog post and the benefits of doing so
- A free tool that you can use to convert your blog post to a PDF in seconds
To find out more head to content10x.com.
Apr 05 2018
Rank #12: How Much Time Should You Spend Repurposing Content?
This week I answer the question – how much time should you spend repurposing your content?
I get asked this question all the time.
My initial thoughts are that the question should be reframed because content repurposing is still a form of content creation. Therefore, content creation and content repurposing shouldn’t really be seen as two separate things. The question shouldn’t be how much time should I spend repurposing content, instead, it should be how much time should I spend creating content overall.
- The 80/20 rule of content marketing
- Do you really have no time to repurpose your content?
- The time trade-off of new vs repurposed content
To find out more please click here.
Mar 15 2018
Rank #13: How to Promote Your Content Like it’s a Movie Premiere!
You’ve created some fantastic content, but that’s just the start. What use is great content if nobody knows about it?
By using promotional tactics from the movie industry, you can create great awareness of your content and your audience will be chomping at the bit for its release.
Tune in to this week’s episode to learn:
- Four ways to get your audience talking about the release of your content using tips from the movie industry
- How to generate not just awareness of your content, but an appetite for its release
- How to make effective use of social media platforms by repurposing your content for promotion and distribution
Check it out at: Content10x.com/74
Mar 14 2019
Rank #14: 4 Top Tips on How to Convert Video to Audio
Do you want to learn how to convert video to audio?
By extracting the audio from your video, you can create even more great content. But, despite what you might think, extracting audio from a video isn’t as easy as uploading your file to a dodgy MP4 to MP3 converter app!
In this episode, I share my top four tips on how to convert your video to audio.
Tune in to learn:
- How to repurpose your video content into high-quality audio content
- How to reduce the level of background noise in your audio content
- Why you should segment your video
- How to use appropriate software to help convert video content to audio
To read the blog post and explore other episodes go to: content10x.com/66
Jan 17 2019
Rank #15: The Biggest Mistake That You Can Make When Repurposing Content
Would you like to know what the biggest mistake is that people make when they repurpose their content?
That is the topic of this week's podcast episode I discuss:
- Why a 'set and forget' approach isn't ideal
- Why the 'social' in social media shouldn't be ignored
- The importance of engagement
Find out more here.
Thanks for listening!
Nov 08 2017
Rank #16: Top 5 Ways to Repurpose Your Book Content for Marketing
This week is a super exciting week for Content 10x and this podcast, because on the 23rd October I officially launched my book Content 10x: More Content, Less Time, Maximum Results.
Marketing a book can be incredibly time consuming. I’ve found it a real challenge as I’m also running a busy creative agency, traveling and speaking at events, and growing my team. But all the time that I’ve been creating this book, I’ve tried to always have a repurposing mindset, especially when it comes to the big challenge of marketing the book.
That’s why, this week I want to share with you my top 5 tips that will save you time and effort in your own marketing campaigns. This episode is really useful if you have written a book or are thinking of writing one (maybe in the process of…). But, many of the tips can be translated into all sorts of projects involving content, including new services and products.
Find out about:
- My top 5 tips for using repurposed content to market your book
- How repurposing content can save you time and help you market like a pro
- How you can create social media copy from your book and photos of excerpts of the book
- Repurposing your journey to launch as part of your marketing material
You can find the full blog post and podcast episode here.
Oct 24 2019
Rank #17: How To Repurpose Facebook Live Videos With Ian Anderson Gray
This week’s podcast episode is all about repurposing Facebook Live video and I have the pleasure of introducing you to a fantastic guest - Ian Anderson Gray.
Ian is a live video marketing confidence coach and founder of Seriously Social. He’s an international speaker, trainer, teacher, web developer and consultant. He has a passion for making the techno-babble of live video marketing & social media easy to understand and helping people overcome their fear of the camera. As well as being a geek, husband, and dad to two kids, Ian is also a professional singer.
- How to plan your live video experience before you go-live
- Why it's important to consider your non-live/replay audience when recording
- Tools that you can use for recording live video that also help with repurposing
- Top tips for getting started
I hope you enjoy the episode and for more information and full write up please click here.
Jan 04 2018
Rank #18: Engagement Metrics: How to Find Out if People Actually Consume your Content
There are lots of different metrics that can help us to understand how our content is performing. But, some metrics are far more insightful than others; they are the engagement metrics that share an insight into our audiences’ behavior beyond the download, subscribe or follow.
These metrics help us to work out if people are actually consuming our content…in other words if they care and if they will go onto take the action that we desire.
How do we find out whether our audience is listening, watching or reading all of our content? If clicks, views and downloads don’t tell us the whole story, what does?
I’m going to share the best engagement metrics for podcasts, video, email and social media. Once you have the important metrics, you can take steps to improve your content, focus on what your audience loves and even figure out what content to repurpose!
Find out about:
- What metrics tell you whether your audience are engaging with your content
- The best metrics for podcasts, video, email and social media
- How you can use these metrics to improve your content
If you want to listen to the full podcast episode or read the blog post, click here.
Aug 15 2019
Rank #19: Best of Social Media Content Repurposing Tips
On a mission to maximize your content’s reach and engagement on social? The answer lies in repurposing and there are lots of ways to repurpose content onto social media. Not only that, but you can repurpose social media content too, for example, your Facebook Live videos, IGTV videos, etc. You can take your best-performing social content and repurpose it across multiple channels, presenting it in a different way to new audiences.
This episode is a round-up of some of the best social media content repurposing tips that we’ve shared on the podcast in the past 6 months. I'm taking my own advice from episode 91, where I talked about how you can bring back some of your ‘best bits’ and create new, fresh content.
Find out about:
- Top tips for repurposing your social media content
- How to repurpose video content on Facebook
- How to choose the best-performing hashtags for Instagram
If you want to listen to the full podcast episode and read the blog post, click here.
Aug 08 2019
Rank #20: How To Repurpose Content Using GIFs with Andrew & Pete
Do you create GIFs as part of your content repurposing? For most the answer is no. GIFs are not something that you often hear mentioned when talking about content repurposing. However, a really interesting and fun way to add a whole new element to your content is to create GIFs from your videos or images. On the podcast this week my guests Andrew and Pete help me explore the world of GIFs. They were full of knowledge and had some excellent advice.
- What a GIF is
- How to create your own GIFs
- The best uses for your GIFs
- Some top tips from Andrew and Pete on getting started
For more information and some entertainment along the way head to http://www.content10x.com/repurpose-gifs/
Dec 07 2017