Rank #1: Recession and ad tech, Rocket Fuel controversy, and the acquisitions of 2018
- Current market dynamics, and what a potential recession means. We touch on the Visto (Collective) bankruptcy.
- The Rocket Fuel data targeting controversy and other industry examples; we touch on the Theranos book "Bad Blood" and how it's reminiscent of ad tech
- The acquisitions of 2018: Nexstar buying Tribune, S4 acquiring Mighty Hive, iHeartMedia buying Jelli, and chatter about Accenture bidding for MDC Partners.
Dec 12 2018
Rank #2: CDPs, Agencies vs Consultancies, the In-Housing Trend, Emerging Ad Platforms
- What it's like to leave ad tech (and come back again)
- State of the ad tech ecosystem: CDPs, Management Consultants, Amazon & TTD
- The in-housing trend and how specialist agencies can reverse this trend and benefit brands
- Programmatic Frontiers: DOOH, CTV, Audio, and what role eBay and Samsung may play in our ecosystem in the future.
Nov 14 2018
Rank #3: LinkedIn launches its DSP, YuMe acquired, Lydian Coin ICO and Blockchain in ad tech.
- The week in ad tech: LinkedIn launches its DSP and YuMe gets acquired
- Gravity4 launching its Blockchain-based Lydian Coin token
- Deeper look at who’s who of ad tech companies doing Blockchain today, including MetaX, Rebel.ai, MadHive, NYIAX.
Sep 13 2017
Rank #4: Public valuations, cheap ad tech stocks, DV does PE, and more!
- DoubleVerify going private equity, and what private equity means in the marketplace
- Ad tech company public valuations, market consolidation, and M&A activity. What ad tech public companies have attractive balance sheets?
Sep 01 2017
Rank #5: What is Blockchain and is it applicable to ad tech?
- What is Blockchain?
- Is it applicable to ad tech?
- How soon will we see Blockchain and Smart Contract technology adopted?
Aug 20 2017