Rank #1: 2: Stay Clean
Haddie and Dan talk with Don Schaffner, Ph. D. about germs, germs, and germs. They also discuss germs and how they relate to germs in the germplace.
Also discussed: hand washing and germs.
- Food Safety Talk
- Risky or Not?
- Department of Food Science at Rutgers SEBS — Dr. Donald W. Schaffner is Extension Specialist in Food Science and Distinguished Professor at Rutgers University. His research interests include quantitative microbial risk assessment, predictive food microbiology, handwashing and cross-contamination.
- ZIP Code - Wikipedia
Mar 13 2020
Rank #2: 1: Warming Up
Haddie and Dan return to talk about viruses, alien abductions, TV shows, Vamanos, and some new podcasts.
- Corona beer has nothing to do with coronavirus. These brands also suffered PR nightmares — One poll, widely quoted, seemed to suggest that of 737 beer drinkers surveyed in February by New York's 5W Public Relations, 38% would not buy Corona, and 16% were confused about whether Corona beer is related to Coronavirus. Some have questioned that survey — or at least the way it's been interpreted — and it's been debunked by Atlantic and other publications. But that hasn't stopped it from taking on a life of its own on the Twittersphere.
- McMillions: Official Website for the HBO Documentary Series
- The Outsider - Official Website for the HBO Series
- Carrie (1976 film) - Wikipedia
- Sissy Spacek - Wikipedia
- Superstore - NBC.com
- The Horror Of Sleep Paralysis Hallucinations Revealed In 46 Dark Drawings
- Bermuda Triangle - Wikipedia
- The Nightmare - Wikipedia
- COVID-19 isn’t as deadly as we think. — Healthy people who are hoarding food, masks, and hand sanitizer may feel like they are doing the right thing. But, all good intentions aside, these actions probably represent misdirected anxieties.
Mar 04 2020