Cover image of The Prophecy Club - All Broadcasts
(51)
Religion & Spirituality
Christianity

The Prophecy Club - All Broadcasts

Updated 6 days ago

Religion & Spirituality
Christianity
Read more

The Prophecy Club exists to provide the latest information, insight, and resources regarding Bible Prophecy and how it relates to current events.

Read more

The Prophecy Club exists to provide the latest information, insight, and resources regarding Bible Prophecy and how it relates to current events.

iTunes Ratings

51 Ratings
Average Ratings
28
2
6
4
11

Sometimes very insightful but...

By Frank_Sings - Jan 21 2020
Read more
Good ideas and insight a lot of the time but topics are rarely in-depth and always end up being a plug for things you are selling. Usually it feels like 20% of the podcast is relevant and good topics but that are only half way explained and discussed and the other 80% of the podcast are plugs for your books/cds/dvds/ etc... would love more in-depth, well explained content vs giving us not so we’ll explained topics that seemed to be used in order to sell your material.

Coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs

By D. Rowsey - Dec 28 2019
Read more
I’ve listened to a lot of these “prophecy” podcasts and none come true. He makes excuses as to why they don’t. He claims he memorized the Book of Revelation. I’m calling B-S on that.

iTunes Ratings

51 Ratings
Average Ratings
28
2
6
4
11

Sometimes very insightful but...

By Frank_Sings - Jan 21 2020
Read more
Good ideas and insight a lot of the time but topics are rarely in-depth and always end up being a plug for things you are selling. Usually it feels like 20% of the podcast is relevant and good topics but that are only half way explained and discussed and the other 80% of the podcast are plugs for your books/cds/dvds/ etc... would love more in-depth, well explained content vs giving us not so we’ll explained topics that seemed to be used in order to sell your material.

Coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs

By D. Rowsey - Dec 28 2019
Read more
I’ve listened to a lot of these “prophecy” podcasts and none come true. He makes excuses as to why they don’t. He claims he memorized the Book of Revelation. I’m calling B-S on that.
Cover image of The Prophecy Club - All Broadcasts

The Prophecy Club - All Broadcasts

Latest release on Feb 18, 2020

The Best Episodes Ranked Using User Listens

Updated by OwlTail 6 days ago

Rank #1: Trump Splits Israel, God Splits America Stan 1-29-2020 - Audio

Podcast cover
Read more
What will be the next judgments from God coming upon America? Could we be close to the most significant earthquake in America's history? Stan shares a warning to America not to split Jerusalem, or God will split America!

Jan 30 2020

29mins

Play

Rank #2: Oil in Israel - Video

Podcast cover
Read more
The Prophecy Club exists to provide the latest information, insight, and resources regarding Bible Prophecy and how it relates to current events.

Oct 21 2019

9mins

Play

Rank #3: Stan Comments On Mark Taylor Prophecies 12-26-18 - Audio

Podcast cover
Read more
Stan discusses several prophecies given by Mark Taylor, and possible implications for 2019 and beyond.

Dec 26 2018

29mins

Play

Rank #4: Mark of Beast System Will Be In Place By 2020 Stan 6-5-2019 - Audio

Podcast cover
Read more
Stan discusses the transactional system of the Mark of the Beast, as spoken of in the Book of Revelation, in a world without modern day cash

Jun 05 2019

29mins

Play

Rank #5: Prophecy In The Headlines: World Gov, Hybrid Army, Live Forever - Audio

Podcast cover
Read more
Stan discusses current events in light of Bible prophecy

May 22 2018

29mins

Play

Rank #6: The Hand of God Appears NATO England Russia Pipeline Stan - Audio

Podcast cover
Read more
Stan discusses prophecies about God's judgement on America. Do we have more time, or is judgement actually in process? Where is America in the judgement cycle? Stan discusses current events in light of prophecies, showing that the prophecies are moving very quickly.

Jul 17 2018

29mins

Play

Rank #7: Is America In The Bible 5 Stan 8-27-2019 - Audio

Podcast cover
Read more
Stan discusses the future of America, as clearly outlined in Bible prophecy.

Aug 28 2019

29mins

Play

Rank #8: Will You Survive America's Fall By Doug Metzger 1 02-21-19 - Audio

Podcast cover
Read more
At the age of 19 Doug had a very radical salvation and immediately saw visions. He was show 12 cities that would be hit by suitcase nuclear devices and he saw what happened afterward. This is probably the second snake bite shown to M. Boldea. He was show what will happen when America falls and how many will give up and die. He was shown how many who are saved now will fall away due to no depth of root in the LORD. Very good! Doug was shown unspeakable torment is coming to turn America back to God.

Visions:
• America the Fallen Tree
• 10 to 1 Dollar Devaluation
• Dollar Becomes Worthless
• Vision of Nuclear Missile
• Visions of the End of America
• The Great Betrayal

Feb 21 2019

29mins

Play

Rank #9: Israel Tells Prophetic Time Stan 11-20-2019 - Audio

Podcast cover
Read more
Stan discusses how to know what time it is regarding Bible prophecy by watching Israel and what is going on around Israel.

Nov 21 2019

29mins

Play

Rank #10: EAS Is National Emergency 50K Arrests Oct 3 - Audio

Podcast cover
Read more
Stan discusses the possibility of American leadership being rounded up and arrested. Would this be a possible national emergency scenario? This scenario may or may not happen but there is enough speculation to bring it to light.

Sep 25 2018

29mins

Play

Rank #11: Financial Storm Followed By Earthquakes and America is Over Stan - Audio

Podcast cover
Read more
We are living in the last days! What will be the next judgements from God coming upon America? Stan discusses what to look for next in light of prophecy.

Sep 17 2018

29mins

Play

Rank #12: Is 2021 Fall of America and 2028 Return of Jesus MORE Not a Repeat Stan - Audio

Podcast cover
Read more
Is God's judgement upon America actually coming MUCH faster than we think? Stan discusses a revelation about Israel's years from the Bible, and God's possible timeline for the fall of America.

Aug 07 2018

29mins

Play

Rank #13: I Saw Subs Attack America DVD Pt2 Henry Gruver - Audio

Podcast cover
Read more
Henry Gruver gives the account of him being swept up into heaven and God showing him the future. On December 14, 1986, while walking and praying over a city, God showed him a vision of the future of America. “I saw all kinds of ships and airplanes coming from above Norway, out of this inlet. They covered the Atlantic between the U.S. and Europe. I began to see submarines emerging from under the surface. I saw the missiles come out of them! They hit eastern and western coastal cities of the U.S.!”

Aug 27 2018

29mins

Play

Rank #14: Marvel Comic Heroes in Prophecy Stan 7-18-2019 - Audio

Podcast cover
Read more
Stan discusses how comic heroes do in some ways relate directly to Bible prophecy.

Jul 18 2019

29mins

Play

Rank #15: Q MAY Say 55K Arrested This Week I SAY Causes Revolution Stan - Audio

Podcast cover
Read more
Stan discusses the possibility of American leadership being rounded up and arrested. Would this be a possible national emergency scenario? This scenario may or may not happen but there is enough speculation to bring it to light

Oct 09 2018

29mins

Play

Rank #16: Feb 1 2019 Revolution and Rise of Leopard Stan 01-02-19 - Audio

Podcast cover
Read more
Dumitru Duduman was sent to warn America. The Angel Gabriel told him, “War in America will start with an internal revolution in America, started by the communists. Some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then, from the oceans, Russia, Cuba, Nicaragua, Central America, Mexico, and two other nations which I cannot remember, will attack! The Russians will bombard the nuclear missile silos and America will burn because of the sins of the people. When will this happen? Stan discusses the timing of the internal revolution prophesied to come before the war in America.

Jan 02 2019

29mins

Play

Rank #17: Will US Hit Iran? Will Iran Hit US With Suitcase Nukes? Stan 1-3-2020 - Audio

Podcast cover
Read more
Stan discusses important current events in the Middle East in light of prophecy.

Jan 04 2020

29mins

Play

Rank #18: Will Arrests Start In October Stan 9-13-2019 - Audio

Podcast cover
Read more
Stan discusses the possibility of American leadership being rounded up and arrested. Would this be a possible national emergency scenario? This scenario may or may not happen but there is enough speculation to bring it to light.

Sep 13 2019

27mins

Play

Rank #19: Prophet Maurice Comments on Courtroom of Heaven Vision Part 2 Sklar 4-10-19 - Audio

Podcast cover
Read more
Prophet Maurice Sklar shares his comments on the experience he received of being in the courtroom of Heaven.

Apr 10 2019

29mins

Play

Rank #20: Weather In Prophecy Stan 7-8-2019 - Audio

Podcast cover
Read more
The Prophecy Club exists to provide the latest information, insight, and resources regarding Bible Prophecy and how it relates to current events.

Jul 08 2019

29mins

Play