Rank #1: 44: Meet a Millennial Who Defies the Myths and Is Killing It in Business - Kayla Fuller
Millennials have an undeservedly bad reputation these days, especially in business. They have been labeled as entitled and demanding, unable to commit. I know for a fact that there are Millennials out there doing business well and making great strides to double their sales. It’s time to break down that myth and share with you a story that will inspire anyone, young or old, to have the confidence they need to be a successful business owner.
I am so excited to interview a young woman who is an independent business owner in her twenties. That’s right, her twenties! Kayla Fuller is out there crushing it with direct sales after learning from the best, her parents. She credits her success now from growing up in the family business. Now, she is creating a healthy environment for success through a home health product she truly believes in, and by encouraging her team to make strides in their careers.
Kayla has an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for people. Though once feeling limited by her age, she now sees it as an opportunity for growth. In a way, Kayla was an accidental leader. She discovered by taking bold moves towards her goals that she had the skills and desire necessary to lead a business. Kayla leads well, and I think her story will be an inspiring one! You do not want to miss out.
More in this episode:
- How Kayla got involved in the family business.
- Why Kayla felt limited by her age, and then blew her expectations out of the water.
- The team is important for Kayla’s business.
- The Millennial Misconceptions.
- All about Kayla’s first double and giving herself credit where it’s due.
- What Kayla learned from her parents in business.
- The importance of goal setting for success.
- The most effective way to motivate your team.
- Kayla’s top strategies for you to double your sales.
- Be confident and diligent.
- Kayla is a little “old school” with her paper planner.
- If you aren’t a phone call person, get a partner for accountability.
- Kayla’s one big goal for next year.
- The best advice for someone who feels like giving up.
Rainbow Test Drive! Text “FRESHAIR” to 612-297-7300
Questions and Comments welcome!
Dec 18 2017
Rank #2: 60: How to Get Referrals Without Being Pushy with David Schwandt
A strong referral is one of the most valuable ways to grow your business, but oftentimes we can feel pushy or like we are imposing when we ask for them. How can we bring a level of authenticity to our sales and referral process without relying on “the pitch?” I am so excited to talk to my guest, David Schwandt, today because he has figured out how to sell his services without feeling like he is imposing on his network. As an added bonus to me and all my other Minnesotan listeners, he’s a local! I’m excited for you to hear David’s perspective on the local market, especially when it comes to the changes in legislation over the years. David’s interview is perfect for anyone just starting out, who needs help getting a leg up when it comes to referrals!
David started out in Law, but after some wise advice from trusted friends, he decided to take his smarts in another direction. After racking up just about every certification and degree you could imagine, David opened up his own Financial Advising business. David is a self-made entrepreneur, and at the heart of everything he does is a desire to help his clients make the best decisions with their money. From retirement planning to smart investing strategies, David has the knowledge and experience to serve you well.
Today, David is going to share how he built his business from the ground up, in spite of fears and limiting beliefs about selling and referrals. Now, David’s referral base is stronger than ever, and I know you are going to learn a lot from his top-selling strategies. It’s time to stop letting fear run your business! David is going to show us how it’s done.
More in this episode:
- David is here to tell us all about his industry experience.
- How David went from commercial Real Estate Law to Financial Planning.
- The limiting beliefs about making it on your own in a relational business.
- Advice for someone who is worried about imposing on someone else.
- Discover the top 2 strategies David uses to grow his business.
- How to build strong referral partners.
- You need to be clear about the kind of clients you will be able to help.
- Retirement income planning is a huge portion of David’s work.
- David dishes all about a local vacation spot.
Connect with David Online
Jump onto the Authentic Sales Webinar
Apr 09 2018
Rank #3: 91: 5 Steps to Take a Quantum Leap in Your Business This Year
Do you need to take your business to the next level or make some definite changes to boost your sales in a big way? In today’s solo episode, I’m sharing information that is helpful and powerful, no matter your current situation. We’re discussing 5 Steps to Take a Quantum Leap in your business this year.
When I first started out, and public speaking was a big part of my job, I had a crippling fear that I had to overcome and limiting beliefs about myself that had to be removed. It was a process that took time, but it had to be done to propel me to where I am today. Just like what I went through with public speaking, selling is a skill that has to be learned and developed over time, and it can be a rewarding journey when you stay in the place of possibility and courage. Join me for today’s conversation and find out how to make the quantum leap your business needs.
- 5 Steps to Take a Quantum Leap In Your Business This Year:
- Release your mediocre sales goals and think quantum!
- Break down the numbers
- Ask, “How many qualified appointments do I need each month?”
- Shift your limiting beliefs about sales and money
- Most people are stuck in this area and don’t even know it
- Tell yourself: “I am a professionally-persistent problem-solver!”
- Be accountable and supported
- Have a team around you
- What do you need to get off your plate today?
- Shift your story
- What’s not true in what you tell yourself?
- Try my writing exercise to make the shift happen
- Have a powerful sales conversation
- Get a clear YES, a clear NO, or a next step on the calendar
- Be prepared to follow up several times, if necessary
- Think of two “next steps” that you can take TODAY!
Find my books at www.amazon.com: The Belief Zone, One Great Goal, and Selling with Intention
www.salescoachnow.com/gift Find out about the free gifts available for you!
Jul 02 2019
Rank #4: 68: Unique Ways to Double Your Sales with Carl Allen
I am so excited to have the very amazing Carl Allen with us today! I'm sure you're really going to love him and today we're going to be talking about a different way of doubling your sales! You will want to take some notes because Carl is going to share some strategies that you may not have thought about before, so please get your pen and paper ready. Listen in now to find out more!
Carl is an entrepreneur investor and corporate deal-maker. He has worked on transactions that are worth over fifty billion dollars- which includes over two-hundred and fifty acquisitions and sales, together with more than a hundred capital fundraising projects. In a twenty-four year career, Carl has analyzed thousands of businesses, both big and small, in seventeen different countries and across almost every business sector, including technology, pharmaceuticals, transport and also logistics, engineering, aerospace, consumer goods and services, business services, retail, professional services, finance, packaging and even corporate clothing.
Carl has a really solid reputation as an investor and corporate deal-maker having worked for the Bank Of America, Hewlett-Packard, Forrester, and Gartner. He has advised some of the world's largest corporations on investments, acquisitions, disposals, and restructuring. He has also assisted hundreds of business owners in raising both equity and debt finance. He really walks the talk, having acquired and sold numerous businesses for himself, so listen in to find out what he has to share on today's show.
- Carl gives some of his background story.
- How Carl managed to make it in time to see his son, Joshua, being born.
- Carl's current business ventures.
- The process that Carl teaches.
- Carl's limiting beliefs in the beginning, when he first started out.
- Carl talks about the moment of his first double/triple.
- Most businesses have little to no effective marketing.
- Ways to win customers at no cost.
- Carl's best tips and strategies for buying a business.
- Making the fatal mistake of starting a business.
- Why it's easier to buy an established business than to start one.
- Why you don't need a million dollars to buy a million dollar business.
- How to get a business loan.
- A mistake that Carl sees a lot.
- Buying into the appropriate sector.
For more information about Carl's free gift of a 90-minute masterclass training session, go to www.ninjaacquisitions.com/free and opt-in.
To reach out to Carl personally email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our sponsor for today is The Expressory and their aim is to change the way that we build business relationships. They help business owners create customer loyalty by designing and executing unique, personal customer experiences. To redeem your bonus worth $150 along with your initial consultation, visit bit.ly/doublenow and mention the DYSN Podcast or email email@example.com for more information.
Jun 04 2018
Rank #5: 70: Using Collective Brain Power to Increase Your Sales with Torey Ivanic
Being an entrepreneur is a tangible goal for anyone but often requires a major mindset shift and dedication. Making intentional choices and surrounding yourself with people who bring you joy is a solid first step to accomplishing your business and life goals. Torey Ivanic, the founder of Open Space and author of No Big Deal, is on this weeks’ podcast of Double Your Sales to give insight on how you can take control of your life and business. Tune into this weeks’ episode to learn how to find movement and growth that brings sunshine to your life.
- Becoming an entrepreneur
- Limiting beliefs when offering your services
- Different sales processes
- How perspective changes throughout the process
- Finding strengths and taking advantage of the time given
- Changing beliefs to expand your business
- Top sales strategies
- Finding people who are on the same wavelength with you
- Surrounding yourself with motivational people
- Top strategies on how to change business and lives
- Being conscious of the things in your tool kit
- Making intentional space for what you want
- Learning to say no
- The importance of meditation
- Finding movement that brings joy to you
Aug 06 2018
Rank #6: 90: Using Speaking Gigs to Build Your Career with Leisa Reid
If you’re passionate about speaking but don’t know where to start, Leisa Reid is the speaking coach you need. Leisa is a powerful speaker who has delivered over 400 speeches over the past 4 years and has decided to share her speaking secrets with you. She assists passionate entrepreneurs in building their career by learning how to give effective messages and using those skills to get gigs.
Today, Leisa shares more about her journey, the importance of being conscious of limiting beliefs, and how to overcome them in order to build the career you want. To learn how you can become a speaking success join Ursula Mentjes in this episode of Double Your Sales.
- How Leisa got involved in public speaking and what drew her to the practice
- Overcoming limiting beliefs and personal insecurities
- Being intentional and genuine versus working out of fear
- The struggle with speaking in front of peers
- The mindset shift that accompanies selling success
- Establishing self-worth and acknowledging the value of your expertise
- Doing a gut check and directly contacting people
- Being open to receiving in different forms
- Acknowledging people’s humanness and using it to connect with others
- The importance of networking with other speakers
- Preparing yourself in advance to attract speaking gigs
- Creating a speaker sheet and what to include
- Having a clear monetized path and being direct with your vision
- Reminding yourself of past successes
Facebook: Leisa Reid
Jun 18 2019
Rank #7: 66: Proven Hacks to Kick-Start Your Sales with Brian Hughes
Business is the backbone of our society. It is a vital part of what makes our society function, and the entrepreneurs who have mastered the art of business are very successful. Brian Hughes is a prime example of a successful entrepreneur and business coach. He began his first business selling architectural services in 1989, only to progress to starting his own company in 2008. Brian’s company helps other entrepreneurs kick-start their sales, and today he is going to share some of the details on how to do that with you. Tune into this episode to learn some techniques and valuable tips on how to help your business flourish.
- How Brian got started in sales in college
- Finding kindred spirits and mentors in your profession
- Having the realization that you’re good at what you do
- Hiring a sales coach
- Learning the system of selling
- What you learn from your success
- Thinking about human interaction instead of business
- Beliefs you have to change about yourself to be successful
- The importance of listening
- 3 sales strategies
- Narrowing your market
- Self discovery in sales and developing your own selling style
- Learning to take accountability
- Sales reboot summit
- Improving your results
salescoachnow.com - Free 30 minute session for the first 30 people!
May 21 2018
Rank #8: 85: Turning Your Overflowing Passion Into Your Job with Melissa Huber
As a dancer, choreographer and instructor, Melissa has always immersed herself in creativity. But when life threw her a curve ball at her, leaving her a single mother with five young children, Melissa had to take her creativity and apply it head-on into her business. From teaching students in her small WI town, to now teaching students all over the world, Melissa's journey of perseverance and grit will inspire you to grand jeté into the amazing world of entrepreneurship and chase your own amazing dreams with your hair on fire! To hear more about Melissa’s incredible story and her overflowing passion for sharing dance, tune into this episode of Double Your Sales with Ursula Mentjes.
- Melissa’s journey in pursuing dance
- Taking a leap of faith to grow a business
- Limiting beliefs about selling
- Charging what you’re worth
- How doubling sales shifts your mindset
- Building a virtual platform
- Measuring goals and keeping track of numbers
- Being open to opportunity
- Taking the steps necessary to reach your goals
- The importance of creating an online presence
- Keeping up with life’s pivots and waiting for the dominos to stop falling
- Giving yourself credit for your own experience
- Changing your perceived value
- Implementing consistency
- Being persistent and handling boredom
- Reaching out and networking
- Overcoming anxiety and fear
- Building students confidence and bravery
- Being grace filled towards others
- Melissa’s target clients
Six Secrets to Doubling Your Sales pdf: Salescoachnow.com/gift
Ursula’s contact: Ursula@salescoachnow.com
Apr 02 2019
Rank #9: 69: Speak and Market Like a Pro with Sheryl Roush
There’s no set equation set in stone for the right way to start a business, but people often overlook the importance of having fun with what you do. Many of us have limiting beliefs that hold us back from experiencing all of the opportunities in store for us and really enjoying the ride. Sheryl Roush is an entrepreneur and expert in business with advice that feels like sunshine. Tune into this episode of Double Your Sales with Ursula Mentjes to learn how to move forward in your business and defeat limiting beliefs that hold you back along the way.
- Having limited beliefs about launching a business
- How to shift those beliefs and pursue being an entrepreneur
- Changing your mindset and moving forward
- How to take care of yourself
- Having a moment to recognize your success
- Bringing prosperity into your work
- Top two sales strategies
- Strategies to speak and market like a pro
- Accepting yourself as a professional in your field
- Believing in your significance
Facebook: Speak and Market like a Pro
Sign up for 7th book: speakandmarketlikeapro.com
Sign up for a 20 minute coaching session: speakandmarketlikeapro.com (bottom of the page)
Jul 02 2018
Rank #10: 64: Create An Environment to Attract Success with Dr. Janet Woods
Do you like where you are currently? Did you know that you are not really stuck there and you can actually change who you are and where you are at any time? Today, I have the very amazing and really incredible Dr. Janet Woods with me! I'm really excited to be having a conversation with Janet today because we travel in similar worlds and she has been both a great inspiration and a great teacher to me! Janet is a trusted advisor to executives, entrepreneurs, and individuals. She is the founder of The Art Of Life and she's the director of The Art Of life Institute, where the focus is to inspire people to take action on their vision, dreams, and life-purpose. Listen in to find out more!
Janet empowers people with tools and processes which allow them to stand in their proven power, aligning with their true nature, and embrace life on their terms. She has managed to prove to millions of people that the key to an amazing life is using your environment, your neuro-design, and your visual intelligence as a platform for success.
Janet is an internationally award-winning speaker and she's shared the stage with some real greats like Mark Victor Hanson, Les Ground, and Michael Beckwith. She is also the number one best-selling co-author of Are You The Missing Piece? And The Big Idea Book with Vicky Winteron. Listen in now to find out what Janet has to share on today's show about creating an environment that will attract success.
- Janet tells the story of how she found her calling.
- Janet’s limiting beliefs about sales and selling when she launched her Feng Shui business.
- How Janet's limiting beliefs really got in her way.
- The moment when Janet first realized that she was actually making it!
- Janet's unexpected big break.
- What happened before Janet was handed a blank cheque.
- Janet's Vision Map and her Red Envelope.
- How Janet's beliefs about sales and selling changed.
- Visual reminders are a great help.
- The top two strategies that Janet used to double her sales.
- Teaching people has been key to Janet's success.
- Some advice to grow your business through public speaking.
- Why you should never give up.
You can connect with Janet on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook- Dr. Janet Woods
For your free profile blueprint, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Janet at email@example.com for a neuro-design virtual-consultation with Janet at a discounted price of only $6.97 (normally $9.97)
A note from our sponsor- Cheryl Lightshoe:
If you want to grow a sustainable small business, where do you start? Cheryl Lightshoe's new book- Straight Talk For Smart Businesswomen- Critical tools to build and grow your business is a great way to stop the noise and gain your focus.
You can find Cheryl's book on Amazon or visit her website at www.straighttalkforsmartbusinesswomen.com. Check it out- it will really inspire you!
May 07 2018
Rank #11: 76: Lessons from a Sales Rep Who Loves Cold Calling with Kristin Ford Hindrichs
Kristin Ford Hinrichs is the Owner and Chief Effectiveness Officer of Best in Learning, an independent consulting firm that works with organizations who are committed, engaged and ready to roll up their sleeves to find the very best learning solutions to improve processes, streamline workflow, and increase productivity. Kristin works in the areas of off-the-shelf and custom content, platforms, methodologies and technologies, to support alignment and performance. Customers include corporate, government and associations and she represents over 80 solutions worldwide. Kristin's core passion is for making a measurable difference in identifying and managing the behaviors that lead to productive and profitable outcomes. Kristin is a past president of ATD Twin Cities Chapter, has served on multiple non-profit boards, and is a recipient of the National Association of Women Business Owners "Woman on the Way" award.
- Kristin shares her personal story of how she began her career.
- Kristin shares how her limiting beliefs hindered her when she bought her business.
- Kristin tells about a conversation she had when she had her eyes opened regarding how her business could make more money using vendor partners without her personally working harder.
- Within the first year of Kristin’s business, she landed a large company that remains a current client.
- Kristin shares a break-through she recently had regarding putting limits on the number of clients she can handle.
- Kristin shares the importance of surrounding herself with a diverse group of people.
- Kristin suggests walking away from vendor and clients if it doesn’t feel right and learn to trust your gut feeling about whether something feels right.
- Kristin says she doesn’t waste her time or her time of her potential client’s time but will follow-up with potential clients and ask them if she can offer solutions to some of their problems.
- Define how much money a problem is costing in order to know if it’s worth paying for a solution.
- Kristin says it’s important to ask the right questions to your clients so they can discover the bigger business issue.
- If you take the time to listen to clients and take great notes as they discuss their business problems, you will be able to connect them with solutions to their problems.
- Don’t be afraid to refer a business to someone else to solve their
Connect with Kristin
Partner with Ursula
Ursula’s free PDF Six Secrets to Doubling Your Sales www.salescoach.com/gift
Nov 19 2018
Rank #12: 59: Shifting Your Tone to Supercharge Your Sales with Kirsty Spraggon
When we talk about selling strategies, we rarely turn the conversation back to ourselves. It is easy to be in the mindset of serving the customer or client, but today I wanted to show you how telling your own story with vulnerability and honesty can be just the thing you need to give your sales some momentum. My guest today is a new friend, Kirsty Spraggon. Kirsty is a former Realtor, and now an inspirational speaker. Kirsty is a storyteller at heart, and that is why I am so excited to dive in with her today. Her background is so perfect for the Double Your Sales audience!
Kirsty is so gifted in shifting the tone of any event with her vulnerable stories and inspiring anecdotes. Her speeches encourage audiences to connect to one another in a deeper way by cultivating that culture of vulnerability. Today, you are going to hear all about how Kirsty became such a success in sales, as well as her shift into motivational speaking. Along the way, she will share so much wisdom about how to deepen relationships and grow your network.I know Kirsty is going to inspire you to do something different with how you approach your sales, so let’s get started together!
- Kirsty shares her story and what it means to be a truth-teller.
- How Kirsty went from being a top 100 Realtor at Remax, and how she became truly vulnerable with her clients.
- Advice for handling difficult clients with the same level of authenticity.
- Kirsty struggled with thinking she was likable and had the skills to back up her talk.
- Networking and building relationships were the secrets to Kirsty’s success.
- The little things add up!
- Fear is often a big topic for Kirsty’s talks.
- How fear plays into our perspective on selling.
- Learn all about Kirsty’s upcoming event!
@KirstyTV on Social Media
Offer Code “TRUTH”
Apr 02 2018
Rank #13: 87: Grow Your Business and Explode Your Cash Flow with Rebekah Hall
Welcome to another episode of Double Your Sales! This week’s episode includes a special guest, Rebekah Hall. Rebekah is an experienced business coach with over 10 years in the industry and has worked with over 2400 companies. Today, Rebekah brings some of the knowledge she’s learned through her work to the table to share it with you. She covers topics such as how to establish value, charging what you’re worth, and the vitality of being humble and teachable. To hear more from Rebekah about how to grow your business and get your cash flow going join this week’s conversation with Ursula Mentjes.
- What brought Rebekah to coaching and personal development
- Top limiting beliefs people have
- Charging what you’re worth
- Formulating beliefs in childhood that impact us in adulthood
- Paying for what you value
- Understanding cash flow and not hoarding cash
- Establishing your prices
- Finding the money for what you want
- The problem with not revenue modeling
- Working our way backwards and asking for help
- Getting clear on who you’re serving and the problem you’re solving
- Organizing a plan and being intentional
- Hiring the best people to do the jobs you can’t
- The quantum leap
- Partnering with a coach vs. depending on a coach
- Being clear on your why
- Not assuming we know what people need
- Being coachable
- Knowing the numbers
- Looking at where you need help and always looking to hire someone to fill those needs
May 07 2019
Rank #14: 61: Taking Your Message to the Masses Through Publishing with Justin Sachs
The world of publishing has opened the door for passionate business leaders to build their brand, business, and credibility by sharing what they’ve learned with the masses. As the CEO and founder of Motivational Press, Justin started opening that door early on in his foray into business and found that creating that credibility as a new voice in any market can be challenging. It was a challenge Justin wanted to learn to master breaking through.
From book marketing tips to the true importance of building relationships, Justin has become a true resource of knowledge and experience in publishing. Over the years, he has inspired over 22 million business leaders worldwide while continuing to engage his audience through his writing and speaking talents and seeking out the best new authors in need of an expert publisher.
More in this episode:
- Learn what led Justin to start his company, Motivational Press
- How shockingly young Justin was when he became a best-selling author
- Why you should have an elevator pitch-- and why it should shift over time
- The key ways publishing a book can help to grow your business
- Why Justin thinks self-publishing isn’t as powerful as using a publisher
- Key factors valuable publishers will come to the table with
- The importance of knowing when to give authors creative discretion
- How Justin grew his business by showing up and being present
- Ways you can use LinkedIn to land your next big partnership
- How to know which referrals are most valuable to your business
- The 3 ways Justin sees authors selling the most books
- Practical tips for generating an engaged social media following
Links mentioned in the episode:
Apr 16 2018
Rank #15: 86: Discover What is Holding You Back with Amanda Johnson
Finding what’s holding you back is possibly the single most important thing to discover and overcome. As a Personal Brand Strategist, Amanda Johnson helps individuals who aspire to exceed their goals as speakers, authors, and coaches pinpoint the message they want to share with the world. After spending years perfecting her own message through her expedition to find her own truth, Amanda’s decision to share that message and her writing with the world changed her life forever – and now she helps others do the same. For more on Amanda’s journey, finding healing in your own story, and how to start on the road to self-discovery, tune into this episode of Double Your Sales with Ursula Mentjes.
- How Amanda started her current business
- Practicing the law of attraction
- The importance of healing our stories
- Helping clients with their messenger matrix
- Redirecting your emotions
- How to know what the right thing to do is
- The gift of a path
- How to know if you’re a messenger
- Being clear about your intentions and your purpose
- Acknowledging your patterns
- Giving your knowledge back
- Finding different channels to share your story
- The biggest setbacks people face when trying to launch their own work
- The golden business-card
- Staying in your own lane
- Developing belief in yourself
- Figuring back what is holding you back and giving yourself permission
- Engaging hearts with head and story
- Making your work authentic and enjoyable
Amanda’s Contact: Amanda@truetointention.com
Social Media: @truetointention
Six Secrets to Doubling Your Sales pdf: salescoachnow.com/gift
Apr 16 2019
Rank #16: 88: Create, Grow and Sell with Sarah Stokes
Being a parent and working a full-time job can be difficult to balance. It’s common to feel as if you’re missing out on vital parts of your children’s lives. That’s how Sarah Stokes felt, which led her to take matters into her own hands. After taking a leap of faith and launching her own magazine, she was able to grow, sell her magazine and focus on growing her own agency. Sarah is an accomplished business woman who wants to share her passion for business and helping others with you. Tune into this episode of Double Your Sales with Ursula Mentjes to see how you can take a leap of faith and create the life you’ve always wanted.
- How Sarah started her sales journey
- Limiting beliefs that Sarah had to overcome
- Leaving a comfortable career to pursue a personal business
- Taking a leap of faith to create what you want for your family
- How limiting beliefs shift after profits increase
- Learning how to leverage yourself and your team
- Being solid in the values you have to offer
- Letting go of the idea that entrepreneurship is going to be too much stress
- Getting help and not making yourself a martyr
- Raising your prices and charging for what you need
- Knowing what your next step is and setting your intention
- Being aligned and listening to your intuition
- Taking care of yourself first and keeping your pitcher full
- Surrounding yourself with helpful information and educating yourself
- Harmonizing and blending work with every-day life
- Setting aside specified time to get things done
- Advice for discouraging business days
6 Secrets to Doubling Your Sales today:
10% off to your podcast listeners for a JGL membership (saves them $99!) when they enter the code: URSULA
They will all automatically get a FREE Juicy Good Box with this code filled with some of our favorite books of the week and swag! We love sending care packages!
We love sending care packages!
Click the link below, enter your name and email, and a FREE Life Wheel assessment worksheet and Life wheel coaching video will be sent directly to your inbox.
Sarah and the Joyful Doc, Dr. Jodi Ritsch, will guide you through mindful change by assessing 8 aspects of your life.
May 21 2019
Rank #17: 84: Conquer Your Limiting Beliefs About Selling with Megan Adams
Success doesn’t have set qualifications. Most individuals have beliefs about selling that limit them from ever taking a leap of faith and creating the business they’ve always dreamed of. Today, 23 year-old Megan Adams talks about how she overcame those beliefs and became a million-dollar producer and real estate agent. Not only has Megan pursued her own dreams but she’s helped multitudes of people reach their own. To learn more about how you can bring your own goals into fruition and create the life you’ve always wanted, tune into this episode of Double Your Sales with your host, Ursula Mentjes.
- Getting into real estate
- Stepping out and starting your own business
- Overcoming limiting beliefs
- How generating revenue shifts limiting beliefs
- Writing sentences about what you want
- Creating a sales system
- Being authentic and targeting like-minded people
- The importance of putting out positive energy
- Pushing through uncomfortable situations
- Marketing through social media platforms
6 Secrets to Doubling Your Sales PDF:
Mar 18 2019
Rank #18: 82: Learning to Cater to Your Customer's Needs with Laine Torres
No matter what your business is, learning to cater to your audiences’ needs is the most important task. In todays’ episode, Laine Torres, a photographer for personal branding, talks how to become a good listener, how to sell and market yourself, and how to project your goals. Laine has a strong marketing background and uses strategic skills to meet her clients’ needs, including professional makeup, personal styling, and using her unique eye to create a concept that both meets her clients vision and her business. Tune into this episode of Double Your Sales with Ursula Mentjes for more tips on how to confidently and successfully sell your services.
- Limiting beliefs that hold you back when first launching a business
- Making shifts to collaborate with your target audience
- Learning how to listen to what people aren’t saying
- Making your clients feel acknowledged and catering specifically to their needs
- Asking the right questions
- How to be a good listener
- Why people agreeing to your first offer isn’t always a good thing
- Being aware and tracking your numbers
- Looking back and projecting your goals
- Owning what you do and being confident in your services
- Having an intention for what the end result should be
- Putting aside your ego and asking for help when you need it
- Creating a prominent online presence
- Special offers Laine is offering
Social Media Profiles:
Facebook Biz Page: https://www.facebook.com/lainetorresphotographyheadshots/
Laine Torres Photography, LLC
Ph: (763) 218-7484
Feb 18 2019
Rank #19: 89: Break Through Your Insecurities with John Golden
Today’s guest, John Golden, is a bestselling author and sales strategist. He is also globally acknowledged as a Sales and Marketing thought leader and speaker. In this episode, John shares his top-selling strategies, how to identify your target audience, and the importance of retrospective intelligence. He provides tangible and relevant tips that will benefit any entrepreneur to articulate their strengths and explore personal experiences to improve overall business. If you’re interested in pursuing your own business or simply want to take yours one step further, join Ursula Mentjes in this interview.
- What brought John into selling and becoming an entrepreneur
- Preliminary struggles with starting your own business
- The necessity of confidence and overcoming the imposter syndrome
- Reevaluating your accomplishments and establishing your worth
- Targeting the right clients and finding your audience
- How to break through your insecurities and recognize the value you bring
- Saying no to clients who aren’t a good fit
- Powering through self-doubt and not talking yourself out of your dreams
- Gaining self-awareness and surrounding yourself with complimentary people
- Being open to the unexpected ways your path unfolds
- Being consistent with the experience you provide your customer
- Establishing an accurate and engaging online persona
- Maintaining formality and politeness in all aspects of communication
6 Secrets to Doubling Your Sales today:
Jun 04 2019
Rank #20: 80: Embody Your Best Self to Live Fearlessly
Pushing yourself to reach your full potential can be a difficult task but one that’s well worthwhile. It is easy to get in our own heads and talk ourselves down but Lisa McDonald has defied that normalcy. Despite the obstacles, Lisa has had to endure. She is a motivational speaker, TV, and radio host, podcaster, blogger, and has successfully published 4 children’s books. Lisa is an advocate for empowering others and uses her skills to help individuals accomplish their goals. To learn how you can embody your best self and live fearlessly, tune into this episode of Double Your Sales with Ursula Mentjes.
- How Lisa became an entrepreneur
- Empowering other people
- Navigating the process of publishing children’s books
- Self-promotion and advocating for other people
- Aligning yourself with the right people
- How to develop a strong sense of self
- Being mindful of circumstances we don’t have control over
- Recognizing your own self worth
- Top 2 selling strategies
- How to live fearlessly
- Cleansing your life from people/things holding you back
- Taking massive action but not seeing results
Jan 21 2019