Rank #1: 163 "Kamala Quits, NATO Splinters, Impeachments for All"
- [ GRRT, BAOW ]
- Dragonball Z
- Kamala Drops Out, A Narrative Quickly Take Shape
- A De-platforming in South Bend
- 1619 and Historical Skepticism
- Are the Democratic Primaries Racist? (Can We Call It Seeding or Naw?)
- A Farewell to NATO? And the WTO? And the EU too?
- "Impeachment", The Board Game
- "The Irishman", A Review
Recorded: December 6, 2019
Published: December 8, 2019
Dec 08 2019
Rank #2: 121 “On Anti-Racism w/ Glenn Loury, John McWhorter, Coleman Hughes, Thomas Chatterton Williams”
Coleman Hughes- Undergraduate Philosophy major at Columbia University, and a columnist at QuilletteRecorded:11/17/2018Published: 11/22/2018
Nov 22 2018
Rank #3: 098 “Joy Reid's LGBT Issues, Kanye's Red Pill, Two Black Guys Walk Into a Starbucks”
Apr 25 2018
Rank #4: 144 - w/ Coleman Hughes "Reparations, Congressional Testimony, Rap Battles"
w/ Coleman Hughes
- Everyone Told Coleman Not To Testify
- Age, Experience, Credentials
- Lethal Weapons, Imaginary Friends
- “Shame Shame”
- Full Puerto Rican
- Moral Alchemy
- Coleman Reads His Mentions
- We, They, Us
- Candace Owens, Lil Pump, And The Decline of Western Civilization
Jun 24 2019
Rank #5: 165 w/Conor Friedersdorf “Mayhem in Jersey City, Foreign Affairs, Gesture Politics”
GUEST: Conor Friedersdorf
Staff Writer @ The Atlantic
- Patreon-only Preview
- Chapo Trap vs Conor
- An Underreported Attack in Jersey City
- Afghanistan Mea Culpa
- Something About Impeachment
- Reauthorize Every War, Every Year
- Biden, Dove of the Obama Administration
- Complicated Brexit voters
- Gesture politics
- The Paternalism of Blooombergism
- The Pronoun Talk
- Civility, Without Obsessing Over Identity
Recorded: December 17, 2019
Published: December 18, 2019
Dec 18 2019
Rank #6: 099 “A Conversation w/ Bret Weinstein and Heather Heying”
(Recorded April 22nd, 2018)
A conversation with evolutionary biologists Bret Weinstein and Heather Heying.
- On Free Speech, Campus Culture- Identity- Scientific Investigation & Tabboo Topics- The Intellectual Dark Web- Evolution, Culture, Markets, Media, and The Academy
In THE SUMMER OF 2017, Bret Weinstein found himself at the center of an ‘equity and inclusion’ maelstrom at Evergreen State College, where he and his wife Heather Heying were both members of the faculty. The resulting scandal would result in the couple parting ways with the school, but not before attracting the attention of national media. Bret and Heather are currently unaffiliated academics in exile who frequently write and speak about their experience at evergreen, the state of American campuses and a host of increasingly controversial issues related to their principal field of study.The pair dropped by the studio to chop it up with Matt Welch and Kmele Foster.
May 01 2018
Rank #7: 032 w/ Andrew Schulz “President Trump: Worst Tuesday Ever?" - The Fifth Column
The election is finally over, and Donald Trump is President Elect of the United States... "What the hell happend!?" This weighty audio dispatch may help sort out a few things. Moyhinan, Welch and Foster are reunited. Andrew Schulz of the Brilliant Idiots podcast makes a return appearance.
You're going to be fine... Really. everythings gonna be OK. We think...
Nov 11 2016
Rank #8: Episode 167 w/ Noah Rothman “ The Case for F*ckin Iran Right Up”
GUEST: Noah Rothman
Associate Editor@ Commentary -- Contributor @ MSNBC/NBC News
Author: “Unjust: Social Justice and the Unmaking of America” (Jan 2019)
- Why the Washington Bullets became the Wizard
- Bomb Iran?
- Will Americans ever support another Middle East War again?
- International commerce —> global middle class —> less war
- Trump thinks China should police the Strait of Hormuz
- What if we did NOTHING?
- Brian Stelter praises Tucker Carlson
- John Bolton might testify
- Moynihan shows up late
- Elizabeth Wurtzel
- Facebooks deep fake 'Problem'
- Thanks for the swags, and the booze
Recorded: January 7, 2019
Published: January 8, 2019
Jan 08 2020
Rank #9: 062 "Notes on Philando Castile, Otto Warmbier, and Evergreen"
Recorded: June 21, 2017
The Philando Castile case has reached a controversial conclusion. In July 2016, Castile was shot to death during a traffic stop by Minnesota police officer Jeronimo Yanez. Yanez's acquittal has touched off a new wave of outrage.
Otto Warmbier, the 22-year-old American student detained in North Korea since last January, was finally allowed to return home last week… in a coma. He would die a few days later.
And Moynihan recounts his recent visit to Evergreen State College.
Jun 22 2017
Rank #10: 159 - w/ Bari Weiss "How to Fight Anti-Semitism, Shifting Political Baggage"
Recorded: November 6th 2019
Published: November 9th 2019
GUEST: Bari Weiss
Op-Ed Staff Editor and Writer @ The New York Times
Author, "How to Fight Anti-Semitism" (2019)
Nov 09 2019
Rank #11: 157 - w/ Meghan Daum "The Problem With Everything"
Recorded: October 18th 2019
Published: October 22nd 2019
GUEST: Meghan Daum
Author, "The Problem With Everything" (2019)
Oct 23 2019
Rank #12: 139 w/ Andrew Sullivan "Civil Rights, Immigration, Julian Assange, Too Many Popes"
w/ Andrew Sullivan - Writer at Large for New York Magazine,
- Hating New York
- What Would Hitch Say?
- On Being a Reluctant, Problematic Civil Rights Pioneer
- Surviving a Death Sentence
- Immigration Backlash
- Obama Hated Identity Politics?
- Assange Arrested
- Pope Benedict blames the 60s
- Too Many Popes
- The Comfort of Religious Ritual
Apr 12 2019
Rank #13: 056 “James Comey Gets Sh**canned, Julian Assange is Still at Large” - The Fifth Column
Is former FBI boss James Comey's unexpected and unceremonious termination a Nixonesque attempt to bury the Russian narrative once and for all... Is it just the latest salvo from a calculating monster with totalitarian asperations... Or maybe the Trump regime is just about as inept as it seems...
PLUS:- Clapper: "You ain't no got'damn journalist, Julian!" Assange: "You's a liar!" - What's this about Sea World!? Sounds Gross. - And Comey may be out, but we'll always have James Taylor (FTW)
May 11 2017
Rank #14: 131 “Jussie Smollett Indicted, Hate Crimes, Hacks in the Newsroom, Bernie"
- Jussie Smollett, Indicted (Kmele Totally Called That Shit)
- But Then Again, The Whole Gang Totally Called That Shit Too
- Coast Guard Neo-Nazi would-be terrorist arrested
- Kmele and Liz Plank on "Reliable Sources"
- Unreliable hate crime statistics
- Social Justice Judo
- CNN Hires Sarah Isgur Flores
- Bill Moyers, Problematic Icon
- Bernie Sanders, Front-runner
- Some Idiot Wrote This
- Download "Headspace" Today
Recorded: PM 2/20/2019
Feb 21 2019
Rank #15: 001 "Terrorism, Trump and OJ's Still Totally Innocent” - The Fifth Column
Apr 02 2016
Rank #16: 010 w/ Thaddeus Russell "The Strip Tease Convention, #MehTrump and Russell v Moynihan” - The Fifth Column
Is there any city more remarkable then Orlando, Florida? Yes.
Plus: "It's not dodging when Bernie does it!" and "Russel vs Moynihan: This time it's personal".Foster, Welch and Moynihan discuss... Thaddeus Russell (http://www.thaddeusrussell.com) drops by.
Jun 02 2016
Rank #17: 108 w/ Jane Coaston "Conservative Proclivities, Ridicule Over Censorship"
w/ Jane Coaston (Senior Politics Reporter, Vox)
- Jane's Origin Story
- What Conservatives REALLY Want
- 'Locking HER Up'
- Ignoring Michael Cohen
- Facebook's Holocaust Problem
(Recorded Wednesday, July 25th, 2018)
Jul 27 2018
Rank #18: 021 w/ Michael Malice "The Best-Worst Case for Trump/Hillary, Charter Schools are Super Racist" - The Fifth Column
Aug 18 2016
Rank #19: 148 - w/ Ben Dreyfuss "Mueller Talks, Send Em' Back, Al Franken, A$AP Rocky v. Sweden"
Guest: Ben Dreyfuss (Editorial Director, Mother Jones)
- Moynihan in Martha's Vineyard
- Mueller sucks on TV
- Trump’s Razor: The dumbest explanation is the most likely
- “Send them back” — is it racist?
- Jane Mayer's Al Franken defense
- Shitty Media Men
- Deletes Jokes
- A$AP Rocky
Jul 28 2019
Rank #20: 158 - w/ Thomas Chatterton Williams "Unlearning Race"
Recorded: October 20th 2019
Published: October 31st 2019
GUEST: Thomas Chatterton Williams
Author, "Self-Portrait in Black and White: Unlearning Race" (2019)
Oct 31 2019