Rank #1: 049 - Rock Bottom, Psychedelics, and Awakening with Orson Boon
In this episode, Sasha talks to Orson Boon, a spiritual explorer that he met through Peter Sage. They get into:
- Sasha meeting Orson at Peter Sage's Event - Orson's story - Alcoholism and drug abuse - Working with Ayahuasca, DMT, and San Pedro - Meeting entities - Activating the Pineal gland - Ego death and personality shifts - Defining enlightenment and waking up - Everyone is on the path/evolving - Life is a game - Fear - Your reality is perfect and unique - Universal law and free will - Learning to master your emotions - Our limitless potential - The law of attraction - Create change to see change, the Universe will balance - Some people need to be left alone on their path - Hitting rock bottom to begin waking up - Everything is a choice - Antidepressants and drugs
New events at https://Woke.As
This episode, and all other episodes are available for audio download at https://Woke.As
Sep 20 2019
Rank #2: Detoxing The Mind, Body, And Spirit /w Spiritual Gangster Josh Macin
In this Fantastic episode, Josh & Sasha get into the first steps you must take to clean out the body to reach optimal health. They also discuss the importance of a clean body as a precursor to spiritual awakening. A very fun podcast..... enjoy ;)
Mar 10 2017
Rank #3: 046 - Spiritual Awakening and Ego Death with Paul
In this episode, Sasha is with Paul from previous podcasts, going deep into the nature of the Ego, and Sasha's most recent experience with Ego death.
- Spiritual awakenings and enlightenment - Paul's personal transformation after Samadhi - Comedy therapy - Flow state - We are all one - The death of Sasha's terrified Ego - The Ego construct - Happiness comes from within - The journey to enlightenment - The 4 kinds of awakening
You can get this episode, and all other episodes available for audio download at https://woke.as
New events coming soon! Check out https://woke.as for more info.
Jul 14 2019
Rank #4: 051 - Relationships, EMF, and Higher Frequencies with Paul and Kathie
Hey y’all I’m working on more episodes and a report all about emf, here’s the link for now if anyone wants to learn more about the mat Kathie loves: https://www.quantumlife.ca/pemf/ In this episode, Paul and Kathie are back together with Sasha in LA to talk about: - Infinite Man Summit 2019 in Los Angeles - Maintaining healthy relationships over time - "If you don't heal it, you marry it" - Emotional alchemy - Breaking up with misaligned relationships - Re-integrating after raising your vibration - Moving through stages of letting go - Paul and Kathie's tips for staying centered - 5G, EMF, and the effects they has on us - PEMF earthing mats - How to protect yourself from harmful frequencies - Change your water and breathe properly Enjoy!
Dec 24 2019
Rank #5: Overcome Depression and Heal Emotional Trauma w/ Jeff Berwick
Jeff felt like a zombie in his own life. Moving but not feeling.
He was successful, well-traveled, had lots of great friends and was doing a lot of cool things. By 45, he'd been everywhere and done everything.
But he was only going through the motions.
In this episode, Alex gets Jeff Berwick to open up, take off his Dollar Vigilante mask and delve deep into his amazing journey to mental, physical, and emotional soundness.
Covered in this episode:
Jeff’s amazing, successful life… and how he felt like a robot just going through the motions
Kill yourself… or get better. How for Jeff it came down to either pulling the trigger, or saying f*ck it and just doing what he had to do to improve his inner state
Jeff’s TORTUROUS experience with Ahuyuasca, and the temporary effects he experienced
Jeff’s decision to do the craziest drug known to man... why it was the hardest thing he’s ever done in his life… and perhaps the most important
Coffee enemas, relaxation music, hypnotherapy and other things that have been helping Jeff feel better than ever
The body-mind connection, and how Jeff balances both
How we have been programmed out of being happy by the education-indoctrination system
How many people RESIST improving in any way. (You can’t help them.)
The hints that the Universe throws at you to get you to wake up from your unconscious existence
Why it’s GOOD for you to get “smacked down” by the universe when you’re on the wrong track for your best self—and what would’ve became of Jeff if it hadn’t happened to him
The one question you need to ask to get massive personal growth FAST (Alex tosses this one out off-hand so be sure to listen close for it!)
Faith!? And how it’s not total bullshit…
Fear… how you can decide to never feel it again. Ever.
How to literally enter another timeline--the crazy thing that happens when you change yourself
Living in your head—the most fun way to live! (Not…)
Jeff gives life advice! The “just see what happens” approach…
Fasting— how it can change your life overnight
Trolls! and how Jeff feels about them
Hugs 'n Drugs
Mar 22 2018
Rank #6: Joycamp: Drugs, Poetry, the Matrix and Self-Realization with Benny Wills
In this episode Alex interviews...
Benny Wills of JOYCAAAMP!!
Drugs, poetry, the Matrix and self-realization permeate this podcast as we learn the story that has created the phenomenon of Benny Wills.
Just to skim the surface of their conversation, Alex and Benny dig into:
Benny’s anarchism, and how his life drew him to seek truth
Benny’s experience of school
Living a compromised life - living in the fear based “survival mentality,” vs. living a full life in “abundance mentality,” and breaking out of the Matrix
Benny’s path to performing poetry onstage
The evolution of Benny’s activism
Allowing yourself to pursue your “off-ramps” in life - and how both Alex and Benny did this with brilliant results
Alex puts Benny on the spot, and gets Benn to rap us a poem!
Benny shares his spiritual views - how a certain psychedelic drug boosted his inner development, and his connection to Life itself
Benny’s daily practice - and his favorite plant to facilitate it
How psychedelics have changed Benny’s relationship with nature, and... Mosquitos!?
Sacrificing your energy at the Alter of Anger - how Benny released himself from those shackles
What happens every time we make peace with anything
The Matrix is a beautiful gift! Alex drops a bomb on us - he explains the amazing opportunity we are presented through the Matrix... and the beautiful gift that only it could give
Earth is Eden! And every test is an opportunity
What’s next for Benny and JoyCamp, his poetry and comedy skit YouTube channel
The phenomenal effects on your entire being of creating art - how it acts a vehicle for a rich, amazing life
Apr 04 2018
Rank #7: 038 - Quantum Touch and Energy Healing with Paul and Kathie
On this episode we bring on Paul and Cathy, energy healers, who are in Ecuador to meet their tribe and change the planet. - What Paul and Kathie do, and Quantum-Touch
- Pure genius
- Paul's drowning experience
- Higher vibrations, and recognizing the soul family
- Giving yourself room for your humanity
- Sitting with your emotions
- Holding pain in the body
- Having faith in the Divine
- Get out of your way
- Kathie and Paul's stories
- Most people spend their lives managing their suffering
- The need for significance and running from fear
- We're already the Divine, we just have to remember
- Paul and Kathie's money ritual
- Start with breath-work
- Act as the highest version of yourself in every moment
Ram Dass - https://www.ramdass.org/
Paul and Kathie's website - https://www.quantumlife.ca/
A Course in Miracles - https://acim.org/
Dec 26 2018
Rank #8: 041 - AI, Black Mirrors, and the Smart Grid with Max Igan
In this episode we bring back Max Igan, who's previous appearance on the podcast was our most popular ever!
In this podcast we talk about:
- Lost Civilizations - 5G - Social Crediting and Digital Barriers - Shifting Timelines - The Scale of Consciousness - Who Are "They"? - Don't Fear the System - Scrying Mirrors/Black Mirrors - The Meaning of "Lucifer", and the Lucifer System - Artificial Intelligence and C.L.A.W.S - Telepathic Trees - Demonic Sigils and Circuit Diagrams - The New World Order and the Smart Grid - The Burning of Knowledge - Living in Integrity - Newspeak, and the English Language You can find this episode, and all other episodes available for audio download at Woke.As
Mar 27 2019
Rank #9: Sungazing, Treasure Hunting, Ormus + the Mandela Effect with my friend Bill
I know what you're thinking. You're thinking:
"You could never get... Sungazing, Treasure Hunting, the benefits of Ormus as well as the Mandela Effect in one podcast"
But, you'd be wrong.
Enjoy my podcast here with Bill the Treasure Hunter.
Jul 20 2017
Rank #10: A Trip Down The Esoteric Rabbit Hole..... feat Shae Matthews
Whoa this one gets a bit trippy....
We get into:
Opening yourself up to alternate realities/beings
Grounding yourself in your body/this reality
Subjective vs objective reality
What are beliefs?
Apr 19 2017
Rank #11: 034 - Entities, Auras, and Mindgates w/ Jane Tepley
In this episode of the Woke as Fuck podcast, we bring back Jane Tepley.
Jane is a two-time Infinite Man Summit speaker, and founder of Ariya Warrior Mind Training. We get into:
- How Sasha met Jane, after a mutual friend's Dark Night of the Soul - The dangers of taking Ayahuasca without proper precautions - Seeing auras - Attatched entities causing health and mental problems - Societal structure being open to other-worldly attack - How to identify and protect yourself from entities - The power of mantras and prayers - Good practices for prayers and requests - Getting what you need, not necessarily what you want - How Jane became who she is... 2000 years ago - The meaning of the word "Ariya" - Sasha's crazy spiritual experience in London - Staying in a calm, meditative state - Aligning your mind with the heart - Moving your consciousness to any of the Chakras - The nature of enlightenment
Dec 02 2018
Rank #12: Awaken with JP Sears
Fun hangs with professional YouTuber, Comedian, and spiritual DUDE, JP Sears.
This episode is possibly the most fun I've had recording an episode so far. If you're looking to smile for 40 mins straight, listen to this.
Jul 29 2017
Rank #13: Prana, Parasites, and Pain with Kenny The Anarchist Vegan Chef!
Welcome to the second Kennycast with Kenny The Anarchist Vegan Chef! Alex and Kenny start off with normal conversation about maintaining balance in life, letting go of need, manifesting... then this podcast takes a wild twist when Kenny reveals his dark past, his relationship with a stripper, and Alex tells us to drink our own urine.
Just hit "play."
Other things discussed in this episode are:
Letting go of need for approval, for socializing, for FOOD... and being content in your own being
Holding your vibration and focusing on self and manifestation
Alex's plans for his property in Ecuador
The future - and present - of social media
We start getting into breatharianism and diet... then we take a sudden deep dive into Kenny's unhealthy relationship with a drugs, alcohol, and a stripper...
Kenny's brutal pain that he was trying to cover up, and how he finally broke out and created a new life for himself
How Kenny got kicked out of school again and again for not playing the game - and how he hated himself when he created a more compliant persona
Kenny's "multiple character realization" that woke him up and helped him out of his depression
Alex shares his insight into the true key to using psychedelics effectively
How Kenny barely feels the need to eat... even though he's a cook
Killing parasites by dry fasting
How to be more pranic
Getting rid of programs, acting mindfully, and letting your body (rather than your programming) decide when to eat
Our beliefs and where they come from - and 90% of what most people believe is the COMPLETE opposite of the truth
Drink your own urine!
What happens when you realize that everyone's opinions are wrong
The insane level of brainwashing afflicting society now
Clearing energetic blockages from your system
Alex reveals his secret plans for his property in Ecuador
Are you offended by TURKEY!? Alex gives crazy examples of people being offended by things he's said, and uses a batman voice to impersonate a woman who was offended by him
Anarchy = taking full responsibility for yourself
Freedom of speech vs voluntarism
Making money on Steemit.com
Jul 27 2018
Rank #14: 039 - Osho, Bliss Attacks, and Being the Watcher with Vinaya
In this episode, we bring on Satyam Vinaya to discuss - Vinaya's story - Germany is repressed - Taking Sannyas - Most people don't know who they are - Sasha's "Bliss Attack" and deep spiritual experiences - Sasha reconnecting with his YouTube channel - Crazy awakening experiences - Transmission of the Lamp - Preparing yourself for awakening with meditation - The hundredth monkey effect - You are not in control - Muscle testing, and Power vs Force - The mind vs the intuition - Practices for tuning into the heart - Distancing yourself - Meeting Osho - Vinaya's experiences with Osho - Balancing being a person and spiritual experiences - Be a watcher - Cleaning out and becoming aware of your stories - Using awareness to choose your reality You can find this episode, and all other episodes in audio-only format over at https://woke.as Enjoy!
Jan 08 2019
Rank #15: Lessons from Toth, Archangel Michael, And the struggle to Stay Connected
What is “Connection?” and how do we stay connected while living in big cities?
Are we all doing drugs and drinking to feel “connection?”
Who is Thoth and why is he important?
Is Archangel Michael a bit of an slut? :P
Are these types of beings individualized?
Filling the pineal gland with light
The connection between your heart and the sky
Being happy in the moment
The importance of completing your shamanic journey
Nov 08 2017
Rank #16: Questioning the Stories with Max Igan
On this episode Alex is joined by Max Igan, researcher, radio host, and film-maker.
Questioning the Stories, Heartspace is the Answer, The Mandela Effect, The Prison of the Mind, Addicted to What Does Not Matter, The Elite & Human Harvesting, Distorted Sexuality, Donald Trump - A Double Agent?
Aug 28 2017
Rank #17: "Who Is I?” Psychedelics, Primal Therapy, and Hoffman Process with John Matrix
Alex Lasarev is joined in London by decade-long psychedelic experimentalist, John Matrix.
If you get into psychedelics you realize the lines between ALL of us human beings are really just.... Imaginary.
What we "think" we are, is not what or who we are.
In this episode, John Matrix and I talk about psychedelics, and the nature of what is "I".Are we even here? Are we really making decisions? Or are we just pickings thoughts out of a series out thoughts that just exist? Is life more like a choose your own adventure story than a combination of personal "choices?"
Feb 07 2017
Rank #18: 040 - Trauma, Inner Work, and Sexual Healing with Pyasa
Pyasa was a speaker at the most recent Infinite Man Summit in Acapulco, Mexico Join us for the next one: https://infinitemansummit.com/
In this episode, we bring on Pyasa to discuss
- Who she is - Her childhood trauma - Osho and yoga - Dolphins having the ability to heal people with sound - Clothing optional communities - The meaning of "Pyasa" - Connecting with yourself and nature - Her Mooji experience, and realizations - Doing inner work, and then bringing it out - Zorba the Buddha - Sasha's journey of healing, forgiving, and loving - Tantric massage and sexual therapy - Pyasa's healing experiences with the tremor response - Kundalini, bioenergetics, and mindful awareness - The suppression and healthy expression of our emotions - Reclaiming our authenticity - Following our pleasure - Getting physical anger and trauma out of the body - "Parts work" - Ancestral trauma
You can find this episode, and all other episodes in audio-only format over at https://woke.as
Mar 06 2019
Rank #19: Breatharianism with Ray Maor - No Food, No Water Fasting
This one is WILD.
This epic episode is all about an insane practice called Chronic Living Initiation...
Alex hasn't eaten in ten days. And he doesn't need food.
His body has shifted to living completely off of "prana"...
In this Woke AF podcast he interviews Ray, the man who taught him the art of continuous fasting.
Some of the crazy things covered in this episode include:
How Alex no longer has to eat to live
Minimizing the amount of food the body needs and surviving on LIGHT alone
The circumstances that made Ray decide to stop eating... almost completely
How Ray's life has changed since he stopped eating - health, Changing the Engine, time benefits...
How the transition was easier than you'd expect - even though Alex LOOOVES food and is always thirsty
The high levels of consciousness achievable by dry-fasting and going through the Chronic Living Initiation
The Gateway Factor of transforming one aspect of your life, and transforming every part of your life as a result
Astral sex... again
Lucid dreaming and astral schools
How food is a MENACE in society today
What to do if you want to undergo the same MASSIVE transformation Alex did
And how belief influences what your body needs to thrive
This one is unmissable!
Alex wi'll be posting updates on his breatharian adventure over on steemit:
Feb 03 2018
Rank #20: 043 - On and Off the Beaten Path with Yash Lynch
In this episode we bring on Yash Lynch, a man who's spent his life in search of ways to heal his body without western medicine. We talk about:
- Need for approval and validation - Free will and choices, the ego and the source - Yash's story, and how he got to where he is now - Routes to the spiritual path - Integrating spirituality with daily life - Plant medicines - Satori - Overcoming health issues without western medicine - Forming positive habits - Everyone is on their own journey - Everything is consciousness Enjoy!
May 22 2019