Rank #1: #3 The Body’s Energetic Field Controls Health with Harry Massey
Harry Massey talks about the body’s energy field and how it dramatically influences health and energy. This cutting edge conversation is NOT to be missed!
- How our body’s energetic field controls the physical body and health
- Things that disrupt the body’s energetic field (and thus your health)
- What is an infoceutical and how it can improve energy
Aug 04 2017
Rank #2: #33 Morphic Resonance with Prof. Rupert Sheldrake
Professor Rupert Sheldrake, Ph.D., biologist, and author sits down in this week’s podcast to discuss what he is best known for: his hypothesis on morphic resonance. Tune into the podcast to learn:
- What is morphic resonance?
- How do fields of energy impact our health?
- Are information fields a control system?
- What happens in the cases of spontaneous healing?
May 15 2019
Rank #3: #18 Creating Energy by Healing Trauma with Niki Gratrix
Niki Gratrix is a leader in healing emotional trauma. She joins me this week to discuss simple tips for you to address trauma and how this trauma can be a causative factor in chronic fatigue.
Tune in to hear:
- How to achieve optimum energy
- The mechanisms that are affected by trauma
- How to recover from trauma
Apr 15 2018
Rank #4: #5 What is Bioenergetics with Debbie Ventura
- What is Bioenergetic Power with NES Health?
- Why you need to clear energy blockages from your body to reverse and prevent disease
- How emotional trauma causes disease – and how to clear it
- Using a PEMF device, called the miHealth, to stop pain and enhance healing
If you want to get help with your health and talk to one of our bioenergetic practitioners, click here. If you are a health practitioner and want to learn how to integrate bioenergetics in your practice, click here.
Oct 03 2017
Rank #5: #20 The Mission of Decoding the Human Body Field with Cyril Bourke
Cyril Bourke is one of NES Health’s advanced bioenergetic trainers, and he’s also spent the past 20 years in the bioenergetic medicine space from both a technical and therapeutic perspective. Cyril joins me this week to discuss the history, present, and future of decoding the Human Body-Field. Tune in to hear:
- How our Fields are triggering epigenetic expression
- How understanding the Human Body-Field will help to safeguard our species
- How NES Health will use AI technology to more precisely hone in on the Human Body-Field
May 08 2018
Rank #6: #4 All About Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy with Cyril Bourke
- Meet Cyril Bourke from NES Health down under
- How electro frequencies are used for healing
- How TENS, Biofeedback and PEMF frequencies are used
- How the miHealth device was developed and how it is used
- Clinical research and practitioner experiences with the miHealth are discussed
Sep 19 2017
Rank #7: #21 The Emerging Science of Water with Keith Coley
Keith Coley is a NES Health Bioenergetic Practitioner with an accredited background in Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture. He joins me this week to discuss the exciting, emerging science of water. Tune in to hear:
- A brief history of homeopathy
- How waster is the link between the physical body and the Body-Field
- The various researchers and their findings on water
May 28 2018
Rank #8: #28 How to Live a High Vibrational Life by Robyn Openshaw
Robyn Openshaw is a former psychotherapist, a university professor and the author of 15 books, including The Green Smoothie Diet and Vibe: Discover Your Energetic Frequency for Health, Love, and Success. Robyn discusses what is entails to live a high-vibrational life. Tune in to learn about the following:
- The power of vibrational frequencies
- The art of letting go
- Science to prove how thought can completely change outcome
Nov 14 2018
Rank #9: #34 Biophoton Emission with Fritz-Albert Popp
Fritz-Albert Popp, German researcher and inventor of the biophoton theory dispenses his ideas and findings regarding Biophoton Emission and how wellness is dependent on one’s own subatomic communication. Tune into the podcast to learn about:
- The extraordinary purpose of the biophoton
- What creates a photon emission in the cell?
- Does being active influence biophoton emission?
- The placebo effect: information vs. intention
May 30 2019
Rank #10: #22 The Revolutionary MiHealth PEMF Handheld Device Part 2 with Cyril Bourke
Cyril Bourke is an advanced NES Health bioenergetic trainer, dedicating the past 20 years to the bioenergetic medicine space and developing an expertise in electrotherapy. This week, Cyril and I take a deeper dive into the topic of biofeedback and the revolutionary miHealth PEMF device. Tune in to hear:
- Early techniques of electrotherapy
- The difference between SCENAR and biofeedback
- How the miHealth supersedes SCENAR therapy
- Using miHealth to support fertility and reproduction
- On-body or off-body miHealth use: which is better?
Jun 11 2018
Rank #11: #13 All About the Revolutionary MiHealth PEMF Handheld Device with Cyril Bourke
- How a miHealth addresses stress and mental health issues
- What is PEMF technology
- How information can be transmitted to our bodies on global scalar waves
- How to use a miHealth to help your pets
- Guiding miHealth protocols with a NES Bioenergetic scan
Feb 02 2018
Rank #12: #25 What is Causing your Fatigue and how Can you Use it to SuperCharge Your Energy with Ari Whitten
Ari Whitten is the founder of the energybluprint.com, and an expert in using cutting-edge, evidence-based science to build maximum energy, overcome fatigue, in addition to achieving permanent weight loss. In this Supercharged Podcast, Ari shares what’s causing your fatigue and how you can use that to supercharge your energy. Tune in to:
- Learn two fool-proof ways to significantly boost energy levels
- Figure out what’s causing your fatigue
- Learn the powerful sources of energy (other than food!)
- Hear the latest scientific findings on mitochondrial function
Sep 30 2018
Rank #13: #15 Quantum Physics with Harry Massey
Harry Massey talks to us this week about Quantum Physics and its fundamental building blocks in order to understand how BIOENERGETICS affects our biology. Harry takes this heady topic and turns it relatable, elaborating on how quantum physics impacts our health and everyday life.
Tune in to hear all about:
- Three building blocks of quantum physics: quantum superposition, quantum entanglement, and quantum coherence
- How positive thinking elicits a positive physical reality
- How quantum physics is a part of us daily
- Life’s coincidences explained through quantum physics
Mar 05 2018
Rank #14: #32 The Revolutionary Impact of Exercise
Harry Massey, NES Health CEO and Co-founder is all about exercise in this week’s podcast. You may know that exercise has significant health benefits, but you may be blown away to learn just how substantial these benefits and risks really are. Hear all about the revolutionary impact of exercise on your health and wellness. Tune into this podcast to hear about:
Hard hitting statistics about the benefits of exercise
How to counteract the harmful effects of aging
Practical activity guidelines for substantial health benefit
May 01 2019
Rank #15: #23 The Future of Health Technology with Dave Court (CTO of NES Health)
Dave Court is the Chief Technology Officer of NES Health, working with me for nearly 12 years. Dave is the brains behind the NES Health cloud software, and today we talk about some of the exciting advances in the field. Tune in to learn:
- What is machine learning?
- The benefits of incorporating machine learning into NES
- How modern-day machine learning differs from past versions
- How NES uses resonance matching
- Different forms of data that the Human Body-Field can collect
Jun 26 2018