Rank #1: Eco Wave Power - Inna Braverman
• Established in 2011 and headquartered in Israel, EWP has developed proprietary technology for extracting energy from sea waves.
• EWP completed its wave tank and field testing in the Black Sea, and currently has an installed R&D power plant in Jaffa Port, and a 100kW grid-connected power station in Gibraltar, to be followed by a 5MW grid-connected power station.
• Highly competitive & cost effective green solution – EWP's construction costs , as well as production costs per kWh, were found to be the most competitive in the wave energy market and are also competitive compared to wind and solar.
• Excellence Awards Winning - Granted the “Frost & Sullivan Product Award” , “Business Green Leaders Award” the “IAIR Sustainability Award”, “Energy Globe Award” for “Best project in Israel“ by Unesco, the Mixiii Innovation Award by the Chief Scientist of Economy, Erasmus University Award and recognition as “pioneering technology” by Dr. Halaf, Chief Scientist of the Ministry of Energy, Government of Israel. EWP’s project in Gibraltar also received funding from the European Union.
• Global Spread- EWP has subsidiaries in China, Mexico and Gibraltar, with additional subsidiaries in advanced negotiation phases.
• Projects pipeline in capacity of 130 MW
Feb 03 2018
Rank #2: Gong.io - Amit Bendov
Jan 07 2018
השבוע: פודקאסט על סטארטאפים
מדברים על יזמות
יזמות או למות
רברס עם פלטפורמה
הנונקאסט - מגזין טכנולוגיה ישראלי
דקות או פחות 30
ג'ין וטוני | פודקאסט על הטוב, הרע והמכוער בניהול מוצר
עוד פודקאסט לסטארטאפים
LowBattery בלי סוללה
The Tipping Point
הסטארטאפיסטיות - יזמות שחולמות ומגשימות
מוצרלה | Mozzarella- A Product Management Podcast
פיקסלקאסט - עם שגיא שרייבר
מפתחים חסרי תרבות
Rank #3: SC 003 - Eran Ben Shushan - Bizzabo
May 10 2015
Rank #4: Tomobox - David Sachs
Jan 01 2018
Most Popular Podcasts
Rank #6: SC 004 - Liat Mordechay Hertanu - 24me
May 10 2015
Rank #7: Display.io - Stephen Caffrey
Our innovative publisher tools generate ad-funded revenue from in-app audiences and deliver app advertisers with a measurable return on advertising spend.
Feb 15 2018
Rank #8: Flytrex - Yariv Bash
Jan 08 2018
Rank #9: SC 006 - Jonathan Caras - Glide
May 10 2015
Rank #10: AppReal-VR - Yariv Levski
Feb 22 2018
Rank #11: Right-Hear - Idan Meir
Jan 14 2018
Rank #12: Citizen Cafe Ulpan - Tamar Pross
Dec 27 2017
Rank #13: Cybereason - Yossi Naar
Dec 25 2017
Rank #14: Wisor - Omri Dotan
Jan 03 2018
Rank #15: VRHealth - Eran Orr
Their products include VRPhysio™ for physical rehabilitation, VRCogni™ for cognitive rehabilitation and Customized VR Medical Apps all leveraging VR for enhancing rehabilitation via immersive experience and meaningful analytics. All of our products are authorized by the FDA.
Dec 30 2017
Rank #16: VoiceItt - Danny Weissberg & Sara Smolley
Jan 22 2018
Rank #17: Veho-Technologies - Itamar Zur
Veho Technologies is a crowdsourcing technology platform that enables anyone in their own car to become a package delivery driver (often dubbed “the Uber for last mile delivery”). Veho is a disruptor in the $100 billion package delivery industry, which has not seen significant innovation in the past 30 years. Since launching in 2016, Veho drivers have delivered over 10,000 packages in the Northeast US using the Veho app. The company is also developing an AI based dispatch management software that allows it to scale its delivery operation while removing much of the operational friction from the process. Veho is the grand prize winner of the Harvard Business School New Venture Competition (2017) and is backed by some of the top executives in the industry, including Tom Schmitt – the former CEO of FedEx Supply Chain, and several former UPS executives
Jan 14 2018
Rank #18: GreenIQ - Odi Dahan
Feb 27 2018
Rank #19: Ranky - Yoav Vilner
Clients range from israel to europe and US.
Jan 26 2018
Rank #20: Optibus - Amos Haggaig
Dec 18 2017