Rank #1: Episode #3x47: The Good Things in 2017
-Happy birthday to the heart and soul of this show, our dear Laura. Champion of the downtrodden. Warrior for the underrepresented. Purveyor of the sex.
-We finally unwrap our Secret Santas and find out WTF is in Laura's giant box.
-Surprise, bitch! takes us to Utah where we creep on a listener who was just creepin' on us.
-Associate Producer's Choice asks us to dive into the debate happening now over microtransactions in video games, and whether they constitute gambling.
-We look back on 2017 with horror and a little bit of sap.
In this year's final installment of After Dark:
-SPOILER ALERT (no, seriously): Star Wars, The Last Jedi.
-This film did one thing impressively well, then did all other things... not well.
-How did we feel about the big reveals? Will they even stick?
Dec 19 2017
Rank #2: 25: LuLaRoe Pyramid Scheme, Taylor Swift Drama, Twitter to Hide Bullying
- Forgot the names of all 23 Democratic candidates? Don’t worry, we did too.
- The hosts reveal the disgusting bodies of water they’ve dropped their phones in AND THEN CONTINUED USING THEM.
- We highlight a few of this summer’s SCOTUS rulings: Flowers v Mississippi, Dept. of Commerce v New York, and Rucho v Common Cause.
- Mueller will testify on July 17th, and there are mixed interpretations amongst the hosts about how effective his testimony will be.
- Remember those ugly ass LuLaRoe leggings your friend from college was selling on Facebook a couple of years ago? Surprise surprise, it was a pyramid scheme. Why are people still falling for these?
- We cover the latest Taylor Swift drama, and talk about what it means for her to have the entire body of her life’s work owned by someone who bullied her for years.
- The quarterly numbers are coming in, and Q2 is looking great for Buttigieg with $24.8 million raised.
- Surprise Bitch! caller Anisha is moving from Manhattan to Brooklyn like all the other cool kids, and this inspires some NYC reminiscence from the panel.
- In this week’s recommendations, we have vibration absorption pads for your vibrating appliances (Andrew), ThredUP for gently used, second-hand clothing (Laura), and One Day At A Time in honor of it being saved by Pop TV (Pam).
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
- We had some additional news stories we really wanted to dive into!
- But first, Andrew reveals the salacious tale behind this week’s show recommendation.
- Andrew shares another rage of the week, this time directed at Netflix for literally spoiling the entire third season of Stranger Things.
- The birther movement is unfortunately alive and well, and now it’s coming for Kamala Harris.
- Star Wars fans are getting thirsty: Disney’s big problem with fans stealing items from the Galaxy’s Edge attraction.
Jul 02 2019
Rank #3: 27: Marvel's Phase 4, Lion King Reactions, Backpacking Through Europe
- This week’s #Millennial has a little bit of everything: politics, adventure, data, and getting some booty in Budapest!
- BAE Supporter Jemima joins us from her current location in Kosovo, and later in the episode talks working for BuzzFeed, her European backpacking adventure through 40 cities and 10 countries, and the importance of solo travel in one's life.
- Shut up and take our money: Marvel unveiled some of its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic Con, and revealed that the MCU is expanding to include TV shows exclusive to Disney+.
- While we’re on the Disney train, we talk Lion King and the challenges of doing realistic imaginings of talking animal movies. Simba, y u no emote?!
- The Number returns this week with data that confirms the ONE thing U.S. Americans agree on regardless of political affiliation: social media sucks.
- In the Mailbag, we hear from someone else who recalls inappropriate student/teacher relationships. #cringe
- Surprise Bitch! takes us to Puerto Rico this week, where listener Jonathan fills us in on the latest regarding Puerto Rican Governor Roselló and the protests calling for his resignation.
- In the recommendations corner, we have Downtown Abbey (Andrew), “What Would Skeletor Do?” (Laura), and Camomile Cleansing Butter from The Body Shop (Jemima).
- This week’s episode is sponsored by BioClarity (for 40% off a skincare routine and 15% off everything else on their site), Rothy’s ( get your new favorite pair of flats), and Care/Of (enter code MILL for 25% off your first order). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
- To follow Jemima on her Journey around the world, check out her YouTube channel
- Pew Research Center has a new Political Typology quiz out. Are we Solid Liberals? Disaffected Democrats? Take the quiz and compare your results with us
- We dive into what this data means for 2020, and what work we think the Democratic Party needs to be doing to appeal to moderate voters.
- Most of us understand restaurant tipping culture, but a New York Times report reveals that many of us are shit tippers with food delivery services. Andrew learns his Chipotle has probably been spit in many times.
Jul 23 2019
Rank #4: #5x21: Passive-Aggressive Roommates, Everest Solutions, The End of Robocalls and iTunes
- We return from Memorial Day to find our entire panel has officially entered our 30s. Happy birthday, Andrew!
- What did we do over the break? Andrew honky tonked, Pam low-key went to Italy, and Laura got microderm and has a soft-as-a-baby’s-ass face now.
- The Mailbag is back, and we give advice about dealing with passive-aggressive roomies, get advice from a 12-year-old English free running boi, empathize with the terror of a workplace shooting threat, and hear feedback from a listener after our baby name discussion a couple of weeks ago.
- In the news: Hollywood is threatening to pull out of Georgia if its new draconian abortion bill passes, the US Senate passes a law to cut down on robocalls, iTunes is soon to meet its maker, and a record number of climbers have died scaling Mt. Everest this season.
- Should Democrats appear on FOX News? The panel discusses and theorizes that perhaps there is a strategy at play here.
- This one’s for you, Scott! Our host recommendations are definitely gonna make you go looking for dimmable light switches (Andrew), get your smooth face on with microdermabrasion (Laura), and tune into Netflix’s “When They See Us” (Pam).
- This week’s episode is sponsored by Rothy’s (https://www.rothys.com/mill), FabFitFun (https://www.fabfitfun.com and enter code MILL to get $10 off your first box), and The New Yorker (https://www.newyorker.com/MILLENNIAL to get 12 weeks of The New Yorker for $6 plus an exclusive tote bag). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
- MuggleSuck is back!
- Our old boss is trying to rebrand himself as a Twitter Philosopher. (Wait, is he actually a boss if he didn’t pay us?)
- We analyze his nuggets of wisdom, such as “when you go into the DMV you’re just a number” and “overestimate your success to attract investors.” Next he’ll be telling us not to ask what our country can do for us, but what we can do for… you know the rest.
- We make a reveal about a parody account from long ago.
Jun 04 2019
Rank #5: #5x14: GMO Myths, Creepy Airbnbs, What IS Country?
- Need something to take your mind off filing taxes? Andrew’s pipes are haunted!
- Pat and Laura enjoy yelling at miscreants in movie theaters.
- Keep an eye out for an episode of BREAKING NEWS: Mueller Report edition.
- Farmer Pat educates us about GMOs and the food industry creating a new fad to rip us off.
- Can Country music have Rap elements? Pam covers Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road,” which was #1 on Billboard’s Country chart… until Billboard decided it wasn’t Country enough. The panel has some disagreements about what qualifies as Country music.
- Imagine a trip to the idyllic Irish countryside: a quaint Airbnb with your family and… a hidden camera in the living room?
- What safety and security measures are we okay with Airbnb hosts taking?
- This week’s episode is sponsored by ForHers (get your first month of birth control for only $5), Robinhood (for a FREE stock like Apple, Sprint, or Ford), and Harry’s (get your $13 value trial set). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
- A University of South Carolina student was murdered after she mistakenly entered a car, thinking it was her Uber. This prompts us to wonder…
- How do we make sure we’re getting in the right car when we order an Uber?
- What measures do we take to make sure we’re safe during and after our ride?
- What things did we do in our youth that could have gotten us harmed (or worse)?
- Laura recounts the time she went on a date with a taxi driver. Yes, she’s serious.
Apr 09 2019
Rank #6: 23: #5x23: Hunger Games Prequel, Modern Libraries, Daddy Data
- Already got Democratic debate hangover? #Millennial is here to commiserate your feelings of exhaustion with the US’s campaign process.
- Is Taylor Swift’s “You need to calm down” this summer’s gay anthem?
- We place bets on which of the Democratic debates will be worth watching.
- The Trump campaign has fired several of its own internal pollsters because facts.
- Our $10 Patreon tier (formerly known as Facebook Official) has gotten a re-brand to BAE. BAE can mean whatever you want it to mean!
- In this week’s mailbag, we dive into the need for colorblind casting, online advertising, and more insight on reasons for going vegan.
- We’re joined this week by our BAE supporter Graham, who fills us in on his upcoming true crime novel about the 1984 murder of Jeffrey Heagerty. Check it out and pre-order here!
- In the news, we go over some data about American dads in light of Father’s Day, theorize what the Hunger Games prequel could be about, and heavily judge Gaten Matarazzo’s new Netflix show “Prank Encounters,” which seeks to make unsuspecting jobseekers think they’ve landed a gig, only to pull the rug out from under them.
- We’ve got a variety of recommendations for you this week, starting with HBO’s Big Little Lies (Andrew), Costa Rica’s 1820 coffee (Laura), Spindrift sparking water (Pam), and Bibliotech, a book about why libraries matter in the age of Google (Graham).
- This week’s episode is sponsored by Talkspace (https://www.talkspace.com and enter code MILL to get your first week of therapy free) and ThirdLove (https://www.thirdlove.com/millennial for 15% off your first purchase). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
- The culture of oversharing. What is it, why do people do it, and have we ever been guilty?
- Oversharing can come in the form of TMI, exaggerating, excessive judginess, and more.
- Laura puts on her valley-girl voice to make fun of some overshares she experienced at dinner the other night.
- When are some times when oversharing might come in handy?
- We learn that Andrew is the most humble among us, and somehow end up talking about the oversharing habits of our favorite King of Clickbait.
Jun 18 2019
Rank #7: Episode #3x40: Cool As A Cucumber
Andrew goes full fuckin fanboi, Laura signs up for NaNoWriMo, and we all warn against the dangers of cucumbers. PSA: FOOD DOES NOT BELONG IN YA SNATCH Surprise, bitch! takes us to the scorching hellfire that is SoCal. The Distraction Game: a new and twisted kind of "leadership." A new study out of Yale uncovers at least one reason why socially conservative people are conservative - and how it's possible to change their minds. Hidden from the Headlines gets real on the largely unreported truck bombing in Mogadishu. This song's for you, ladies. And in this week's edition of After Dark:
The Confessional opens a discussion on the unique challenges bisexual folks face. What if you're gay, but don't fit in with gay culture? The question hits close to home as we seek advice from Andrew. We all learn a lot about bears.
Oct 24 2017
Rank #8: Episode #3x41: Enlightful
Kevin Spacey fucks up bigly. (Since recording, HOC has now halted production) November 1st: be there, or be stuck with whatever health coverage you currently have. New voicemails prove that regret is a universal feeling. News kicks off with #MuellerMonday and we. are. here for it. Twitter and Facebook announce they'll start labeling political advertisements to help users identify propaganda. Hidden from the Headlines: Nestle is IN YA NEIGHBORHOOD ONTARIO. GET 'EM THE FUCK OUT. The Confessional comes back with a bang. Heh heh. Recommendations: Bigelow Apple Cider Tea and Until Dawn And in this week's After Dark: Halloween Special: We share more of the scariest, weirdest shit that's happened to us. One guess who's got the most fucked up story. The Confessional continues with three more crazy ass confessions. Breakups = take your dick with you.
Oct 31 2017
Rank #9: #4x47: Seasoned
We’re gearing up for the holidays! Andrew and Pat are baking cookies, Laura is nearly getting murdered by repairmen, and the deadline to sign up for healthcare is December 15th!
Listeners sound off: reactions to last week’s CRISPR discussion and a confessional about a sexless relationship.
Since Tumblr is removing porn, we can go ahead and say RIP. On a lighter note, our Associate Producer Choice has $10 Patrons sharing their favorite porn sources, so take notes!
“Keep your pic in your pants!” Cyber flashing is the hot new way to sexually harass unwitting iPhone users who don’t monitor their Airdrop settings.
Get ready to buy your Amtrak passes: the new Boeing 737 MAX has a YUGE problem that caused a Lion Air flight to crash off the coast of Indonesia. As if that weren’t bad enough, several major airlines have thousands of these planes on order.
Since we’re doomed to repeat our historic failures, China has begun interning hundreds of thousands of Muslims in concentration camps in the Xinjiang territory.
Surprise, Bitch! gets all pharmaceutical and shit.
Reminder: Next week’s episode will be our last of the year and will air LIVE over at patreon.com/millennial. If you’ve ever wanted to know what we look like, now is your chance.
This week’s show is sponsored by Policy Genius (https://www.policygenius.com/), Scentbird (http://www.Scentbird.com/MILL and use code MILL for 50% off), and Rothy’s (https://rothys.com/ and enter code MILL for free shipping with no minimum purchase).
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
Holiday etiquette: who to bring, what to bring, and what not to talk about.
Holiday firsts! What do you do when you bring someone home for the first time? What are our first Christmas memories?
Andrew holds a holiday grudge and shares a touching Christmas story.
Dec 11 2018
Rank #10: #5x12: How To Binge the MCU, Study Finds Parents Can't Let Go
DISCLAIMER: This episode of #Millennial was recorded prior to the release of Attorney General Bill Barr’s summation of the Mueller report. That said, check out our latest installment of BREAKING NEWS on Patreon for our analysis!
Got Mueller Report hangover? Never fear! #Millennial is here!
This week’s guest is Jule, our new #Millennial social media manager!
Andrew somehow enjoys getting fillings and brags about having a dentist with a freakin' massage chair.
"Pam" / Marc also joins us this week to provide a run-down of which MCU movies we should binge before Avengers: Endgame. You can see his full slideshow (complete with reasoning for the movie order) over at Patreon!
AP Choice covers our favorite snacks, summer drinks, comics, and dickish friends.
In the news: Helicopter parents are still managing their adult children’s schedules and an Indiana elementary school shoots its teachers execution style with pellets.
New show game alert: What The Trend: Florida Man edition.
We wrap the show by discussing toilet habits and discover a rift between Laura and Marc over bathroom habits. No, we’re not kidding.
This week’s episode is sponsored by Robinhood (Get a FREE stock like Apple, Sprint, or Ford), HoneyBook (Enter code MILL for 50% off your first year), and FabFitFun (Enter code MILL to get $10 off your first FabFitFun box). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
We’re back with another Pew Research quiz: can we correctly identify factual and opinion statements?
Pew administered this quiz to Americans to see how good they are at recognizing fake news. Not shockingly, they’re pretty bad at it.
We fess up about what fake news headlines have fooled us in the past, and provide our favorite tips and tricks for verifying that the news we’re sharing is indeed real.
Fake news isn’t just a politics problem - we dive into all the ways in which fake news infiltrates all aspects of life.
Mar 25 2019
Rank #11: #5x13: Tesla Drives Us, Russia Launches New Meddling Tactics
Millennial is here! We may not know a lot, but we do know there is only one country called “Mexico.”
- Andrew and Pat spent their weekend with self-driving cars and flying elephants after being underwhelmed by Apple’s latest product announcements.
- “YOU get an Oprah and YOU get an Oprah. EVERYBODY GETS AN OPRAHHH!”
- We’ll have the redacted version of the Mueller Report by mid-April. ~No pee pee in this report!~
- Joe Biden’s touching problem: when does grandfatherly affection cross the line? LPT: Don’t touch people you don’t know.
- In this week’s Mailbag, teachers and students sound off: it turns out shooting people with pellets during active shooter training isn’t just an Indiana thing.
- Because it’s April Fools’ Day, we give credit where credit is due to Trump on banning bump stocks. (Now if only he’d ban himself.)
- The AP Stylebook has been updated to give journalists a YUGE TL;DR: If it’s racist, just call it racist.
- The Russian government continues to experiment with election tampering in Ukraine this week by (we’re not kidding) buying people’s personal Facebook accounts to spread misinformation. The panel discusses what offer we’d be willing to accept for our social accounts.
- This week’s episode is sponsored by Rothy’s (https://www.rothys.com and enter code MILL for free shipping with no minimum purchase), Policy Genius (https://www.policygenius.com) and OpenFit (text code MIL to 303030 for an extended 30-day FREE trial membership). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
- Music creators and lyricists are feeling the burn of plagiarism accusations - we listen to a couple of tracks and their alleged inspirations to weigh in.
- Where is the difference between inspiration and plagiarism?
- Wait, artists can sample from each other if they want to lift a beat for their own work?
- Are there really any “new” ideas, beats, or sounds?
Apr 02 2019
Rank #12: Episode #4x02: Mountains, Gandalf
-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. had a dream, and we are it. Let's act like it.
-MOUNTAINS, GANDALF!!! takes on a decidedly different meaning.
-President Trump refers to particular, mostly people of color-populated countries as "shitholes," and the veneer of "this isn't about race" washes straight off.
-YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIE. HUG YOUR CAT. HIDE YOUR KIDS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
-Apple users have something useful to celebrate for the first time since that Coldplay ad stopped airing.
-New Years resolution: getting Facebook to give a fuck about propaganda.
-Surprise, bitch! takes us to Germany and the Midwest. We ask how they like their dirty talk.
And in today's After Dark:
-Andrew gets gross on us. Again. #RegularDick
-The Tide Pod challenge has us reliving our dumbest moments and revealing our worst life choices in a game of 2 Truths 1 Lie.
-BREAKING NEWS FOR THE HP FANDOM. We learn who was behind the infamous Acid Quill, and who was responsible for outing Andrew.
Jan 16 2018
Rank #13: Episode #2x23: Orlando
- A major tragedy in the United States calls for a special episode of #Millennial. We discuss the horrific Orlando shooting in-depth.
- The facts as we know them so far.
- What issues were at play? And what aspects are standing out this time?
- Connections to politics: The GOP blocked a bill in December that could’ve prevented this from occurring.
- We listen to a town hall from a couple of weeks ago in which Obama predicted that something like this would happen. Eerie.
- Given the gravity of the situation, we speak to a few of our LGBTQ listeners to get their feelings on what happened, and how they’ve responded to the tragedy. Thank you to Mark, Sarah, Jerry, Haley, and Nancy for speaking with us.
- We turn back to Obama to give us a laugh as he slow jams the news on Jimmy Fallon.
- Andrew was in London last week for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, so we discuss the J.K. Rowling’s eighth story. Warning: MAJOR spoilers during this part of the show. Don’t listen to this part of the show if you don’t want to be spoiled! We offer a spoiler warning before we get into the juicy details.
- This week in After Dark we play a spin on “The Number” and discuss whether or not authors should let go of staying in their fictional worlds.
Jun 15 2016
Rank #14: #5x01: Bubble Butt
We’re back for SEASON 5! (Sorry Andrew.)
We recount our NYE experiences: little brothers, poopy plungers, and dogs shoving things into toilets. It gets weird.
Announcing our new Patreon 2019 benefits: Face to Face hangouts, BREAKING NEWS, LANDY becomes one big show, and $5+ Patrons to get Mega Millennial episodes.
AP Choice: Andrew and Pat relationship edition. $10 Patrons get to ask our favorite couple anything!
New Year, New Laws! Florida restores voting rights for former felons, hard liquor sales are banned on Sundays in Mississippi, and new gender options are available on CA and NY driver’s licenses. Which of these is the lie?
What does 2019 hold in store for President Trump? The hosts make predictions about whether the President will resign, be impeached, or remain untouched by the Mueller investigation.
Ellen DeGeneres REALLY wants Kevin Hart to host the Oscars. Has Hart redeemed himself sufficiently to deserve the hosting opportunity and Ellen’s allyship?
Bubble butt bubble bubble bubble butt.
This week's sponsors are Rothy's (visit Rothys.com and enter code 'MILL' for free shipping), Care/Of (get 25% your first order of personalized vitamins with code 'MILL'), and Harry's (Get a $13 value trial set that comes with everything you need by visiting Harrys.com/Millennial)
And in this first 2019 installment of After Dark, available on Patreon:
Someone is understandably trying to kick some of her student loan debt, but Laura has some concerns about the method employed to do so.
In shocking news to no one, R.Kelly is a creep and needs to be shunned by society and the music business.
This brings us to a discussion about the all-too-common trend in Hollywood of young girls being groomed by much older, successful men. Is the music world preparing for its own #timesup moment?
Jan 08 2019
Rank #15: Episode #3x37: Docket Delight
Our hearts ache for Las Vegas right now. And we would send them our thoughts and prayers, but thoughts and prayers are worth approximately nothing. We need gun control. Now. Help us, Justice Kennedy-- you're our only hope. The Supreme Court just heard oral arguments in a historic gerrymandering case and there seems to be room for optimism. Is it possible for a show to have too many Trump jokes? The return of Will & Grace answers that question. As well as the hopes of dreams of 90s gay kids everywhere. Not even God is awake at 6 AM, but we expect our kids to be. A new study proves early ass school days are bad for teenagers' health. FUCK OFF, CUPID. The segment makes a harrowing return with the help of several crushed dreams. #ForeverAlone And this week's After Dark is available to ALL Patrons: WTF News edition. Now there's a throwback. "YESSS." German ecstasy pills in the shape of Dear Leader. Semen-laden flutes. Cow farts.
Oct 04 2017
Rank #16: 47: Best Mistakes and Shows of the Decade, Word of the Year, Pop Culture Preview
- A couple of important reminders: The Affordable Care Act (ACA) deadline has been extended to December 18th. Go get that healthcare! Also, the House will be voting on articles of impeachment that same day, so stay tuned for some BREAKING NEWS over at Patreon!
- Merriam Webster and Dictionary.com share their words of the year, which have us feeling a mix of inclusivity but also existential dread (isn't that the millennial experience?). Plus, listeners chime in with their own Words of the Year and introduce us to some new ones.
- This year's Secret Santa gift exchange is a big one! The hosts are joined by Jule, Marc, and Pat to mix things up, and boy do things get mixed up during this guessing game!
- Some of us have really bad poker faces during Secret Santa, but that could also just be the wine talking.
- In our "Best TV Show" and "Best Fuck Up" of the decade categories, we recognize a number of winners and honorable mentions. Does Game of Thrones count as a show and a fuck up?
- Somewhere in the course of the conversation, the hosts identify a gap in the dildo market.
- Pam gives us her much-awaited best albums of the decade list, and it is really all you need this holiday season.
- What pop-culture happenings are we excited for in 2020? We've got some you might expect, and others you might not!
- This week's episode is sponsored by BioClarity (enter promo code MIL for 15% off EVERYTHING on their website) and LoveBook (for 20% off a personalized book for a loved one). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
- The panel tries to be adults and set SMART goals for their New Years resolutions.
- What resolutions have we made and failed at in the past? Why did we fail?
- Most of the panel discovers they want to practice Spanish together, and Patrons want to join in! As a result, we created the Milenio-Español room in our Discord channel for anyone who'd like to join us on our language learning journey!
- The panel vows to hold each other accountable for our goals in the new year. We hope you'll help keep us accountable too, dear listeners!
Dec 17 2019
Rank #17: Episode #2x18: Our Watch Begins
- Performers who don't show up on time SUCK.
- Obama hates how the media is covering Trump, but loves bison.
- The Political Minute: Goodbye Kasich, hello President Trump. Goodbye endorsements from past Presidents, hello Nickelback.
- Facebook has supposedly avoided putting conservative topics in its Trends section. Is this a problem? And why do government officials care?
- California has raised the age at which you are allowed to purchase cigarettes. Will this help stop the kids from starting to smoke?
- The Number: You spend 50 minutes a day doing THIS.
- Our Surprise Bitch victim will be starring in the new Finding Nemo sequel next month.
- Our AP Choice is about protests: Are they worth attending? Laura shares her experiences attending protests. And this week, in After Dark…
- Pizza, pizza, PIZZA! In this unique installment of After Dark, we spend nearly 25 minutes talking about everything pizza. What are our earliest memories of pizza? What could we do with pizza in the bedroom? At the end of After Dark we prank call the Papa Johns feedback hotline and complain about a particularly nasty pie we received.
May 11 2016
Rank #18: Episode #3x46: The Last Gay Cake
-The Force is strong with us as we get hyped THE FUCK UP for Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
-Surprise, bitch! takes us to Florida, where grandparents and presidential campaigns go to die.
-Transgender military recruits are shown the respect they deserve by our judicial system.
-YOU get a cake! YOUUU get a cake! YOU -- maybe don't.
-Facebook Messenger for Kidz: For the bad parent in all of us.
-WTF News makes a comeback with some unsavory developments out of Canada.
-Listener Feedback validates Andrew's nasty side.
And on this After Dark:
-Fetishes 101, written and directed by Andrew NeedsHelpALot.
-How women should embrace whatever sexuality they feel, and how the porn industry should embrace women.
-A Confessional asks us to consider what we would do if our significant other wanted to buy a gun. And keep it in our house.
Dec 12 2017
Rank #19: Episode #2x19: Detached
If a host turns her hair green, but no one sees it, does it still make a sound? A new oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is trashing shit up -- and no one even knew it was happening until a random helicopter pilot was like, oh look, a rotting ecosystem. Flying is officially not the safest way to travel, because even if the plane makes it, the stress of it all will fucking end your life. President Obama went Super Saiyan on labor law this week, mandating that salaried employees making less than $47k be eligible for overtime pay. "No bueno." -Retailers Everywhere France's lower parliamentary house gets real on work-life balance laws, but we aren't quite buying their communist agenda. Congratulations to Thomas Manning of Halifax, Massachusetts on his new penis. Reports are mixed as to whether it will be detachable. Matt investigates. Tonight at 9. A round of No Context and Surprise, Bitch! introduces us to Erin, dear Erin, who deserves a Medal of Honor for her valor in the face of so much dick. And in this week's After Dark: Listeners stick it to us with a horde of both thought provoking and Rated-R questions in an Ask Me Anything-style segment. "Where's the strangest place you've had sex?" asked the listener who now has an answer she really didn't need in her life. "What's the sickest you've ever been?" asked someone else who also, now, regrets their choices.
May 20 2016
Rank #20: 1: New Year New Us, If War Is Imminent, Golden Globes, Rise of Skywalker
- Is that a new theme song we hear? And a new tagline? We've been hard at work putting together some fun changes for our 6th season, and we can't wait to share them.
- Speaking of being hard at work during the winter holidays, the President opened the world up to a US-Iran military conflict, and climate change deniers are literally down to let the world burn.
- We react to Trump's airstrike against Qassem Soleimani and discuss how this may further complicate the 2020 election. Somehow Laura keeps calling Soleimani "salami."
- As the 9/11 generation, we clearly remember the last prolonged military conflict a Republican President lied the US into. We're getting too old for this shit.
- Speaking of politics, Ricky Gervais called for the Hollywood elite to steer clear of the topic in their acceptance speeches during this year's Golden Globes. It didn't work.
- We react to the winners of the major Golden Globes categories, and spend some time pondering the awards season in general.
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A spoiler-free review.
- Andrew asks us to hold his feet to the fire when setting a particular 2020 goal.
- Our new year recommendations will make you feel good and get off to 2020 on the right foot! Write the narrative of your decade for yourself (Laura), 'Anne With An E' on Netflix (Pam), and Amazon's 'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel' season 3 (Andrew).
- This episode is sponsored by Rothy's (https://www.rothys.com/MILL for your new favorite pair of shoes), ThirdLove (https://www.thirdlove.com/MILLENNIAL for 15% off your first order of the perfect bra), and UnTuckIt (https://www.untuckit.com and use promo code MILL for 20% off your first order. Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
- Andrew spills some tea about a certain fan site we have past connections to, and it is DE-licious.
- Pam's got some scandalous drama that can only be shared on Patreon, prompting a discussion about not fucking with crazy.
- Laura shares a personal story about an idiot ex.
Jan 07 2020