Rank #1: Episode 147: Snow, Snow and Snow!
- Work: been cold and snowy. but days are getting longer and I love it!
- Booked our pre-honeymoon warm up trip to Aruba last week. Mid May is the trip! So pumped!
- 22nd: Chicken attacked by Coyote. Shot twice, no sign since.
- Snow began: 8", then 23", then 14", then 6". We are getting 6-10" today. Not far from where Honey works, they got 76" in 10 days. Oi Vey! Running out of places to put the snow, literally.
- The good thing is that the storms have been so bad that our flying has been cancelled a lot. Makes my stress level a lot lower. tomorrow may be a challenge.
- Hangar roof
- Last Thursday night, I was trying to deice the plane and the prop spun and i walked right into it. Hence the black eye and cuts on my face. Hurt more fri and saturday then it did when it happened actually.
- Honey sweater
- Honey socks
- Amazon winner.
- Been crazy busy shipping out lots more sloth cards.
- Cleaning craft room still. Just so much stuff to organize
- Pellet stove doing awesome! Best money I've spent in the long time, besides our wedding!!
- The pattern for the wedding shawl made by mountainpurl is Belarra
- Coyote attack. Fezzy, Chicken, Nickel and Dime remain. Eggs still flowing. Chicken was injured but has recovered.
- They are sick of being cooped up. But they won't go walk in the snow, so they come out on the deck and squawk a bunch and then go back in.
Feb 09 2015
Rank #2: Episode 145: Keeping Busy!
Dec 13 2014
Rank #3: Episode 144: Podfading? Nope, Life Just Happens
addi Turbo Lace Circular 47-inch (120cm) Knitting Needle; Size US 07 (4.50 mm)
Rome Sweet Home: Our Journey to Catholicism july
Futuro Sport Tennis Elbow Support, Adjustable
Best RV Tips from RVTipOfTheDay.com
Oct 15 2014
Rank #4: Episode 132: All Over The Place
- Driving driving: But I've missed the storms so far!
- Basic stuff last week again.
- Ground School this week
- Unsure of schedule for next week
- Paid Weekly. Bit of adjusting for bills to be paid and when!
- Cabeled Glovelets for Honey's Sister for work
- None, leaving it home this week.
- Amazon Winner - got her!
- If you have sent anything to Owls Head, I haven't been there in a while and its on hold at the post office
- Xmas cards going out to soldiers
- Working on Bridesmaids dresses, headed out to try them on and get sizing
- And negotiating with vendors!
- The Polar Express
Feb 27 2014
Rank #5: Episode 133: 2 Episodes in One!
Feb 27 2014
Rank #6: Episode 134: Checkride and Babble
Feb 27 2014
Rank #7: Episode 135: Lots of Wedding talk
- Lots of walking - making use of my time waiting for my freight to arrive. Passes the time and keeps me active. Going to keep working on strength training and foam rolling. It saved my neck when my chiro was on vacation.
- Tried a recipe from Everyday Paleo book.
- Working a small bit part time
- My honey traded in his H2 for a new truck. Insurance went down, and gas will be cheaper so it all evens out!
- Wrestling Royal Rumble - I won! Go Batista!
- Work has been great. Freezing cold, but great. I love the plane. Getting more comfortable and feeling at home in the plane
- Ampersand Socks
- Kitty Snuggle for my kitties spot
- Amazon Drawing
- Gift in the mail - Thank you MartaSchmarta
- Snuggles! Come on people!! Lets get going!!!
- Wonderful emails
- Bridesmaids dresses have been ordered.
- Made some decisions for ring bearer
- Calls about chairs and tents
- Spoke to our minister
- Picked a guest book
- Ordered wedding favor supplies
- Bought the chocolates on sale at AC Moore with my honey
- Practiced making them - mixed results, but I think I nailed it down
- Locked in my Ceremony Music
- Slowly going to pick away at paying the balances
Feb 26 2014
Rank #8: Episode 153: Caleb's Birth Story
Jun 29 2016
Rank #9: Episode 152: Still Waiting!!
Sep 15 2015
Rank #10: Episode 151: 37... In a Row??
Aug 27 2015