Rank #1: Medical Practice Trends Podcast 11: Five Best Practices for EHR Implementation
May 31 2011
Rank #2: 85: Why You Should Transition Towards a Process-Driven Practice with M. Ryan Williams, CEO of ProcessPlan
M. Ryan Williams, CEO of ProcessPlan, describes the benefits of transitioning your practice to a process-driven one including improved efficiency, discovering bottlenecks, and enhanced employee on-boarding and on-going training and how to decide on what tools can best help you make that transition.
This issue (25:26):
- What is a Process?
- What does it mean to be process-driven?
- What are some pitfalls businesses have experienced because of a lack of process documentation?
- What are the three hardest things to overcome when shifting into a process-centric management perspective?
- What are some things to look for in process capturing software?
May 07 2018
CodeCast | Medical Billing and Coding Insights
Medical Terminology Systems, Seventh Edition Audio Exercises
The Hospital Finance Podcast
Global Medical Device Podcast powered by Greenlight Guru
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Lectures
PeerView Internal Medicine CME/CNE/CPE Audio Podcast
Healthcare Intelligence Network
The Future of Health
The #HCBiz Show!
Physician NonClinical Careers with John Jurica
Docs Outside The Box - Ordinary Doctors Doing Extraordinary Things
Healthcare Tech Talk- Exploring how technology can help meet the challenges in Healthcare.
HFMA's Voices in Healthcare Finance
Mini Medical School for the Public (Audio)
Rank #3: 104: Common Mistakes in Medical Marketing and Website Design with Gavin Baker, CEO of Baker Labs
Gavin Baker, CEO of Baker Labs, shares some of the most common mistakes he sees that medical practices make regarding their marketing, social media and website design. This issue (27:52):
- What is the most common marketing mistakes practices make
- What do patients care about when they search online?
- What are some website homepage do's and dont's?
- If a practice was only going to do one thing to marketing, what should they do?
Mar 04 2019
Rank #4: 59: Incorporating Nail Fungus Testing in the Primary Care Office with guest Ron Olsen DPM
Vivien Hudson and Michael Berg Of Ancillary Medical Solutions talk with Dr. Ron Olsen DPM who describes how primary care practitioners can incorporate the diagnosis and treatment of onychomycosis (nail fungus).
This issue (11:32)
- The prevalence of onychomycosis in the general population and what that means for the primary care physician
- Diagnostic testing that can be performed within the office setting
- The economics of incorporating onychomycosis testing for the primary care physician
Jul 31 2017
Most Popular Podcasts
Rank #5: 110: How to Keep Your Company Driving & Thriving in a Competitive Business World with Brent R. Tilson, CEO of Tilson HR and best-selling author of "Go Slow to Grow Fast"
Brent R. Tilson, author of the best-selling book "Go Slow to Grow Fast," explains his Quad 4 Methodology and why employees are the most-overlooked part of the equation when it comes to business success. This issue (31:54):
- The genesis and the importance of the LifeLine graph for a business
- How you can tell whether you are in the Drama Zone or the Driving Zone
- How do you know if your business is growing too fast?
- Why morale is an important symptom of a major problem
- Why Revenue Per Employee (RPE) is such a critical metric
- The Four Stages of Competence and its relationship to the Quad 4 Methodology
- What is the significance of the Power of 10 to 1?
- Effectiveness vs Efficiency
- What are guidelines for making your people more effective?
- What is the definition of a high-performing company and how can you get there?
Sep 03 2019
Rank #6: Medical Practice Trends Podcast 7: HIPAA, HITECH, and Protecting Your Patients’ Information
Jun 08 2010
Rank #7: Medical Practice Trends Podcast 24: Scanning Paper Records into Your EMR
Aug 30 2011
Rank #8: 90: In-Office Visco-Supplementation Treatment Program for Osteoarthritis
Viv Hudson and Michael Berg of Ancillary Medical Solutions speak with guest Dr Josh Brown about a new and complete program for physicians to treat patients in-office with osteoarthritis using visco-supplementation. This issue (12:32)
- which patients are candidates for this program?
- what does the treatment protocol consist of?
- what have been the results so far?
- what has been the response from insurance carriers?
- what impact does the program potentially have on your practice?
Jul 10 2018
Rank #9: Medical Practice Trends Podcast 41: The Coming Transformational & Disruptive Changes to Healthcare
May 08 2012
Rank #10: Medical Practice Trends Podcast 28: HITRUST Alliance & Keeping Your PHI Secure
Sep 27 2011
Rank #11: 74: Telehealth and Remote Patient Monitoring Reimbursement with Mike Meikle, CEO of SecureHIM
Mike Meikle, CEO of SecureHIM, discusses the ins and outs of telehealth and remote patient monitoring (RPM) Medicare reimbursement and whether it makes sense for your practice to consider them in the light of MACRA and MIPS. This issue (10:52):
- What is Telehealth and Remote Patient Monitoring?
- Has Medicare changed the way it reimburses it?
- How do these fit into MACRA and MIPS?
- Where is it most effective and which specialties are most likely to benefit?
For more information, contact Mike Meikle at www.mikemeikle.com
Feb 12 2018
Rank #12: Medical Practice Trends Podcast 42: Benefits of Web-Based Credentialing
May 22 2012
Rank #13: 66: MACRA - What is it? with guest Mike Meikle, SecureHIM
Mike Meikle, CEO of SecureHIM, describes the MACRA program and what it means for medical practices This issue (8:52)
- MACRA and the transition to value-based reimbursement
- How should doctors prepare for MACRA?
- How does privacy and security tie into MACRA?
- Are there tools available to help doctors report their data to meet 2017 goals?
Oct 16 2017
Rank #14: 92: Ways to Enhance a Physician Profile for Better Engagement with Brian Dooley, Founder of Independence Digital
Brian Dooley, Founder of Independence Digital, explains how enhancing your physician profile can improve patient engagement by creating a personal connection This issue (15:39)
- how to create a personal connection
- the importance of using professional level photos
- the proper listing of training and awards
- the proper way to list contact info
- why you should always have a call-to-action
Jul 31 2018
Rank #15: 68: Social Media Marketing for Medical Practices, with guest Matt Coffy, CEO Customer Bloom
Matt Coffy, CEO of Customer Bloom, demonstrates his patient engines model for social media marketing for medical practices and offers advice on how to effectively leverage social media to increase new patients.
This issue (47:03):
- How to properly utilize social media for your practice marketing
- Constructing an effective offer
- Multichannel digital marketing tips
- Integrating your marketing efforts with your website
Oct 26 2017
Rank #16: 69: Medical Practice Marketing: Golden Triangle or Bermuda Triangle? with guest Becky Smith, Emedikon Marketing Systems
Becky Smith, Managing Partner and Marketing Strategist, Emedikon Marketing Systems, introduces the concept of the Golden Triangle for medical practice marketing: Reputation, Reviews, and Referrals. This issue (18:44)
- Why you should allocate marketing dollars instead of budgeting them
- How a marketing portfolio is like an investment portfolio
- What are the 3 core marketing strategies?
- Google's ZMOT and why you should know what it means
- What most digital marketing agencies get wrong about this
- 5 action items for the Golden Triangle
Nov 13 2017
Rank #17: 108: Five Ways A Call Center Can Revolutionize Your Medical Practice with Gabby Rolette, Specialty Answering Service
Gabby Rolette of Specialty Answering Service (SAS) explains some of the ways that outsourcing your call center can not only be cost-effective but may also improve your bottom line. This issue (11:33):
- how 24/7 call center availability can increase your business
- advanced call center features including language translation
- integrating call center functions with your practice's website
- how new mobile apps can enhance your call center's capabilities
- leveraging a call center for improved customer service and basic trouble shooting
May 22 2019
Rank #18: 100: 100th Podcast Anniversary Special - Experts Roundtable on the Future of Healthcare
In celebration of reaching our 100th podcast (thanks to all of you for your support), we asked a roundtable of experts to give us their thoughts on the future of healthcare from the perspective of their areas of expertise:
- Steven Schimpff MD former CEO of University of Maryland Medical Center on healthcare delivery
- Jeff Segal MD JD, CEO of Medical Justice, on medicolegal issues
- Mary Pat Whaley of ManageMyPractice.com on practice management
- Mike Meikle, CEO of SecureHIM, on cybersecurity
- Shareef Mahdavi, CEO of SM2 Strategic Consulting, on practice development and business models
Jan 15 2019
Rank #19: Medical Practice Trends Podcast 10: EMR and the Marketability of Your Practice
May 24 2011
Rank #20: 60: Autonomic Nervous System Testing with guest Dr. Tahir Bhinder
Viv Hudson and Michael Berg of Ancillary Medical Solutions speak with Dr. Tahir Bhinder about testing patients for autonomic nervous system (ANS) disorders in the office setting.
This issue (9:05)
- Learn how a relatively quick test can benefit your patients
- How to screen patients for ANS testing
- The clinical relevance of ANS testing for patient management
Aug 16 2017