Rank #1: Drew And Mike – October 28, 2020
- Sassy Justice: deep fakes, Dodgers win the World Series & Justin Turner wins COVID, The Bachelorette blows up, Joe Rogan & Alex Jones, the murder of Diana DeMayo, and Millennials ruin everything.
- Mike Binder will join us tomorrow. So join us tomorrow live on Facebook around 3PM.
- 90’s sitcom notes: Our old Dennis Haskins interview has been located and Marc incorrectly killed Reginald VelJohnson.
- The LA Dodgers have won the 2020 World Series and Drew won big thanks to a fantastic bet by BranDon.
- Justin Turner was pulled from the World Series following a positive COVID test, but celebrated anyway with his teammates & cancer surviving manager.
- Jocelyn Benson’s CPL ban has been blocked by a Michigan judge.
- Channel 7 accidentally aired election graphics.
- New polls are in and Joe Biden looks to be way ahead in Wisconsin ahead. The campaign trail is hitting the state hard.
- Tucker Carlson has some serious audience. Tony Bobulinski spilled some audio he recorded trying to bring down the Bidens.
- Miles Taylor = Anonymous. Does Tony Bobulinski = QAnon?
- Philadelphia is a mess as looting continues following a man killed by police.
- Male wedding ring maker, Chris Harrison, gave the Dodgers an advance copy of The Bachelorette. Drew has all the highlights.
- Bruce Arians may be in trouble from his female coaches after signing Antonio Brown.
- Drew feels it’s a pretty boring UofM vs MSU week while the Wisconsin/Nebraska game is canceled due to COVID.
- Joe Rogan had Alex Jones on his podcast and people are boycotting Spotify (yeah right). Did you know Bill Gates is giving every child in Africa polio?
- Trey Parker and Matt Stone of South Park fame have a new show using deep fakes starring Fred Sassy.
- Borat’s babysitter was “bamboozled” and is upset.
- Politricks are nasty. They’ve been nasty for a while.
- Some locals are in trouble for ripping off the COVID aid and then bragging about their purchases on Instagram. Nuke Bizzle should have warned them.
- A Warren city councilman is arrested for making a citizen’s arrest.
- Professor Tom Brady has his suicide/COVID numbers a little messed up.
- Life is really difficult right now… for Millennials. More than half of youngsters are living with mom and dad.
- Congrats to Two Hearted Ale for being the best beer in America. Bloop.
- Check out the latest ML Soul of Detroit featuring CriticLee Speaking host Lee Thomas.
- Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan promises he won’t head for Washington DC and the big time.
- Germany is shutting down for 2 weeks due to the damn Coronavirus.
- Tresa Baldas has an updated piece on Peter Dabish and the murder of Diana DeMayo.
- It took 1 day for Emily Ratajkowki to post that pregnant nude we were predicting.
- Clarktober continues!
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (Drew and Mike Show, Marc Fellhauer, Trudi Daniels and BranDon).
Oct 29 2020
Rank #2: Drew And Mike – October 27, 2020
- Keith Raniere sentenced, WATP’s Karl joins us to talk podcasts, looting in Philadelphia, no one wants the Saved by the Bell reboot, Detroit represented on the Voice, and we check back in with Josie & the Queen Murder Hornet.
- Keith Raniere has been sentenced to 120 years in prison for his crimes committed while the cult leader of NXIVM.
- The Washington Post comes to the defense of Joe Biden’s stumbles. Even going as far as saying they never happened at all.
- Hunter Biden remains the gift that keeps giving as he gets into a fight with his wife. NPR calls bullshit, though.
- BranDon accidentally sent his Hall Financial records to the wrong guy named Phil. Now there’s a listener out there with super-secret BranDon information.
- Karl from Who Are These Podcasts joins the show with some great podcast finds that include Lori Vallow and Bill McFarland.
- Drew reads bad reviews for the Drew and Mike Show. If you want to make Drew happy, leave a review here.
- Billy McFarland of Fyre Festival fame has his own podcast that nets him some alone time
- Opie let Pauly Shore “eat his balls”. No context needed.
- Check out Stuttering John magic backgrounds.
- Mike Binder will join us on Thursday to talk about his great documentary series on The Comedy Store.
- Josie & The Murder Hornets Part 2: Revenge of the Queen Bee. We follow up with her with new information and new music.
- Philadelphia erupted into chaos after a man charging police with a knife was shot and killed by police.
- We check out the Saved by the Bell reboot trailer and it looks awful. We did not see Lisa Turtle, Screech or Mr. Belding.
- The Voice featured Detroit native, Rio Souma, killing a Smokey Robinson cover.
- Gmac Cash has a brand new song about potholes that is almost 2 years old.
- Lil Pump endorses President Trump because he doesn’t want to pay higher taxes. He also calls Joe Biden the n-word.
- Drew’s favorite Nic Cage movie, Valley Girl, is Glee now.
- The live version of Comfortably Numb had Drew diving deep into Pink Floyd, including the tune with The Hawk at vocals.
- Steve Gleason’s voice box is far superior than the Hawk’s.
- Back to Biden. Drew is still flabbergasted and the media doesn’t care.
- Some people are saying that a weekly guest may pop into the studios in the future.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (Drew and Mike Show, Marc Fellhauer, Trudi Daniels and BranDon).
Oct 28 2020
Rank #3: Drew And Mike – October 26, 2020
- Josie & The Murder Hornets, Joe Biden v. George Trump, Pearl Jam & Foo Fighters covers, Unsolved Mysteries: Lester Eubanks & JoAnn Matouk Romain, ABNN reboot, and Wendy Williams’ wasted again.
- More footage of the Offset/Cardi B clash with President Trump supporters/police has emerged while DeAndre Hopkins starts his own beef with a rally.
- Monday Night Football was another fantastic game and ending.
- A President Trump supporter pulled a gun on protesters after getting hit with “brown liquid”.
- Gun sales are through the roof and people are stocking up on non-perishables for the upcoming civil war.
- Polls, polls and more polls. Political ads are really getting out of hand.
- Joe Biden is running against George W. Trump... or George Lopez.
- Mike Pence’s office is riddled with COVID-19.
- That millionaire kid who opens toys is finally getting taken to task.
- We chat with Josie from Washington who is hoarding the first hive of Murder Hornets on her property.
- Pearl Jam covered Van Halen back in the day as well as a ton of other songs. Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters are known to do the same.
- Drew and Roger Waters vs BranDon and David Gilmour.
- Cary Grant liked to trip balls and crap his pants. Read more about it here.
- Clayton Kershaw and the Dodgers are one win away from a World Series Championship.
- Antonio Brown has signed with Tom Brady and the Buccaneers.
- The NBA saved $1.5 billion by finishing the season, but they also lost about $1.5 billion due to COVID.
- Jeff Garcia is angry at Cam Newton’s style.
- Wendy Williams is acting strangely recently. Some people are saying she needs to go back to rehab.
- Emily Ratajkowski is pregnant and we now await her preggo nudes and breast-feeding photos.
- We received a lot of response from our coverage of Unsolved Mysteries and JoAnn Matouk. We cover another episode featuring Lester Eubanks.
- Paulina Porizkova is still upset about Ric Ocasek. Not his death, the fact that she was left nothing. She is super bummed out.
- Americans lie to their partners about how many people they’ve banged.
- Protests in Shelby Township are still ongoing months after the Shelby Police Chief returned from a suspension.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (Drew and Mike Show, Marc Fellhauer, Trudi Daniels and BranDon).
Oct 27 2020
Rank #4: Drew And Mike – October 25, 2020
- Borat 2 review, Todd Gurley helps the Lions a win, Hunter Biden’s dong, Michigan dominates & MSU turns over, a deep dive on Steve Bing, a Drew Crime weekend, and Clarktober continues.
- MSU outgains the powerhouse Rutgers Scarlet Knights but loses thanks to turnover; while COVID-19 leads Michigan to a victory over Minnesota.
- The Detroit Lions defeated the Atlanta Falcons due to a boneheaded play by Todd Gurley and a quick Matthew Stafford drive.
- Brett Phillips is the unknown hero of the World Series so far following one of the best games in MLB history.
- Mookie Betts & his mom are still mad about a little league coach that cut him when he was 5-years-old, but some people are saying that it’s bunk.
- Adele looks like Kate Winslet now and hosted Saturday Night Live last night. By the way, Rebel Wilson remains “sizzling”.
- Don Trump Jr. posed in front of a ‘Don Jr. 2024’ poster, but nobody likes him enough for that to come to fruition.
- Joe Biden hates oil.
- Hunter Biden’s nudes and sex tape have been released revealing a substation poll advantage.
- Joe Buck and Troy Aikman have a traitor among their co-workers. Joe Buck popped off on his podcast, Daddy Issues.
- Steve Bing inherited $600,000,000 and became a stud. Drew does a deep dive on the Hollywood “success”.
- Borat Subsequent Moviefilm came out this past weekend and 2/3’s of the show saw it and enjoyed it.
- Sam Elliott and Brad Pitt lend their voices to recent Joe Biden ads.
- Jennifer Aniston vs Kanye West. Kanye West appeared on Joe Rogan’s podcast to push his political platform.
- Chelsea Handler needed to remind 50 Cent that he was black.
- Pope Frances promotes civil unions. Cancel him!
- R Kelly got his ass kicked in prison by the scariest looking dude of all time.
- Two men convicted of a 2009 killing will get a new trial because a juror broke the rules and went on Facebook.
- 20/20 covered the slaying of a 14-year-old and a potential innocent man on death row.
- We also discuss a murder with a wild 911 call and a 1,000lbs love triangle featured on Dateline.
- A wild standoff ended in violently in Warren this past weekend.
- 48-year-old Trent Paschal killed his wife because of infidelity… then recorded a message to his children.
- Offset had a run-in with the police after driving through a President Trump rally.
- Gretchen Whitmer fears that President Trump rallies spread COVID, but the state Department of Health and Human Services has only found one case so far.
- Elissa Slotkin received a mean voicemail from some punk kid.
- Drew drops a sweet Van Halen cover. Ozzy told a tale of when Eddie Van Halen drunk dialed him at 4am and asked him to join Van Halen.
- Clarktober rolls on!
Oct 26 2020
Rank #5: Drew And Mike – October 22, 2020
- How Quibi failed, Trump v. 60 Min, Jizzlaine Maxwell’s deposition, Big 10 is back, missing hiker Holly Coutier, more on Dr. Robert Anderson, and Millennials feel that 2020 doesn’t count.
- Donald Trump dropped his ’60 Minutes’ interview and it got contentious with Leslie Stahl.
- Big Ten football is back with Michigan vs Minnesota and MSU vs Rutgers.
- Kim Kozlowski of The Detroit News laid out a long article about the abuse at the University of Michigan from Dr. Robert Anderson.
- WeWork has been a monumental failure, but it can’t hold a candle to Quibi.
- I’ve seen this before news: A 102-year-old went skydiving for the first time.
- Just how many celebrities have (had) their own show on Quibi? The total may surprise you.
- Jizzlaine Maxwell’s testimony was released but heavily redacted. Some great sleuths have figured out who’s who.
- Borat’s sequel is out, but Rudy Giuliani doesn’t was you to see it.
- Noah Cyrus is wild now just like her big sister. Meanwhile, Miley is doing a Metallica cover album.
- Drew is bummed out at the state of rock and roll.
- Amber Rose is angry the Kanye West.
- Turns out that many Grateful Dead fans have been murdered.
- A 38-year-old mom went missing for 12 days in Zion National Park and something smells fishy… besides… ya know.
- Melanie Griffith looks good these days and Brooke Shields wants you to know that you’d nail her too.
- Martin Bashir is suffering from a bad case of COVID.
- Millennials don’t think 2020 is fair so they aren’t counting it for their birthdays.
- Megyn Kelly is on top of the podcast charts after going back to her Fox News roots.
- Donald Trump’s Twitter account was apparently hacked when someone tried the password: maga2020!
- We roll on some of the audio from President Trump’s leaked 60 Minutes interview.
- Hunter Biden’s associate, Tony Bobulinski, is team Trump.
Oct 23 2020
Rank #6: Drew And Mike – October 21, 2020
- Scott Baio v. Happy Days & John Stamos, Rudy Giuliani v. Borat, Unsolved Mysteries: Grosse Pointe, David Letterman & Kim Kardashian, RIP Quibi, and Jeffrey Toobin defenders.
- The ‘Tiger Woods of Journalism’, Jeffrey Toobin, really enjoys “fisting”. Some are acting like masturbating at work is normal and something that can’t wait. It happens.
- Rose McGowen needs to be heard regarding #MeToobin.
- Thom Brennaman’s coming back thanks to his stellar apology.
- Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion Part 12.
- Reminder: get your shots & your passport.
- Unsolved Mysteries dropped 5 new episodes including one on JoAnn Matouk Romain’s death.
- Donald Trump is teasing releasing his interview with Leslie Stahl.
- Who is going to win this election? The guy hiding in the basement (with Barack campaigning for him) or the guy with a “secret bank account” in China?
- Lindsey Graham needs lots of money or he might be unemployed.
- Photos of Rudy Giuliani’s appearance in the new Borat movie have been released and it doesn’t look too good for Rudy.
- Quibi is finally put out of its misery.
- Purdue Pharma is finally sorry to the tune of $8 billion.
- The Amazing Randi has died. Wait… who is the amazing Randi?
- Dave Letterman’s show has new episodes and Marc loves the Kim Kardashian episode.
- Scott Baio is all upset over the Happy Days cast fundraising Democrats. He’s also not very happy with John Stamos.
- Bill Cosby is doing great. Two days in a row!
- Gretchen Whitmer is lecturing everybody about COVID-19.
- James Safechuck lost his lawsuit against Michael Jackson.
- The Bachelorette made a bunch of dudes get naked after they took down their “walls”.
- A local pimp is in trouble for sex trafficking college students.
- Two monsters in Ecorse were arraigned for the murder of a toddler.
- A pickup basketball game led to a shooting death in Roseville.
Oct 22 2020
Rank #7: Drew And Mike – October 20, 2020
- Sumner Redstone was a player, Jeffrey #MeToobin’s relationships, Trump v. Leslie Stahl & 60 Min, The Comedy Store doc features Sam Kinison & Dice Clay, Jussie Smollett is back, and it’s still the month of Clarktober.
- The United States of A-holes is in full force today.
- A**hole #1: Jeffrey Toobin’s past is under a magnifying glass after his Zoom jerk session.
- A**hole #2: Murdered OJ Simpson thinks he finally got Jeffery MeToobin.
- A**hole #3: Sumner Redstone’s ex-lover, Sydney Holland, got NOTHING following the billionaire’s death.
- A**hole #4: Some dude beat up a grandpa, a grandson and threw grandma in front of a train all because the son asked him not to smoke.
- If the apocalypse happens, BranDon and Marc are setting up shop in Costco or Meijer.
- Political roundup: The debate goes down on Thursday with new rules, Dr. Jill Biden is coming to the state, and Eric Trump won’t stay out of Michigan.
- A**hole #5: Learnold Gibbs and his 3 separate felony cases.
- Rudy Giuliani believes that even if the Hunter Biden laptop story isn’t accurate the American people should hear it.
- Donald Trump walks out on an interview with 60 Minutes and then calls out Leslie Stahl for not wearing a mask in the White House.
- Political Round up part 2: A**hole edition: Arizona Governor, Doug Ducey, mocked Joe Biden’s stutter (Joe Biden has a stutter?), a little kid with a stutter is upset, Jake Tapper attacks Lara Trump and a senator from Georgia mispronounced Kamala Harris’ name.
- Anthony Fauci gets booed all the time now.
- RIP Spencer Davis of the Spencer Davis Band.
- Drew stumbled across the after-party video of the 1985 VMA’s.
- The Comedy Store documentary series brings a lot of laughs. Episode three featured a lot of Sam Kinison & Andrew Dice Clay.
- Mark Vicente remains the softest person ever discussed on the show.
- A**hole #6: Jeffrey Epstein. A new book on Epstein spills on Presidents Trump and Clinton.
- A new musical is coming for Marc and family: Hamilton 2: Harvey Weinstein.
- A**hole #7: Claudia Conway turned 16 years old.
- A**hole #8: Jussie Smollett’s comeback is in full force… as a director. Only an idiot would hire him to direct… and the producer on this film is Jussie Smollett.
- Joe Buck and Troy Aikman were caught on a hot mic talking trash about NFL flyovers and they are so wrong because fly overs rule.
- Where is Ryan Seacrest? He’s Missing from LIVE with Kelly and Ryan!
- Zack Hample is in quarantine and can’t get baseballs at the World Series.
- Glee’s Amber Riley was allegedly harassed and spit on by Trump supporters, but some things seem to be missing in her story.
- A**hole #9: Meghan Markle rearranges her woke books when on camera and Harry declared the world in a “global crisis of hate”.
- A clear winner of Coronavirus and stupid 2020 election? Guns. Why would you need your piece at a polling place?
- U of M undergraduates have to stay home until Election Day, but not the football team.
- A**hole #10: BranDon “Fart Machine” McAfee.
- 50 Cent will vote for President Trump to save his money.
- Clarktober rolls on.
Oct 21 2020
Rank #8: Drew And Mike – October 19, 2020
- Ex-NFLer TJ Lang tells us about the worst hotel visit ever, Stephen Hawking’s podcast debut, 60 Minutes ‘Flight from Hell’, Hunter Biden’s meth mouth, a new Bonerline, and Jeffrey Toobin beats it on Zoom.
- Is Halloween going down this year or what?
- Former Detroit Lion and Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packer, TJ Lang, joins the program to give his side of the great Days Inn debacle of 2020.
- The Hawk has provided the Red Shovel Network with a pilot episode of his new podcast: Who Are These Porn Stars?
- Dr. Fauci popped up on 60 Minutes and he needs 24-hour protection thanks to death threats.
- Michigan State linebackers Luke Fulton and Charles Willekes have been suspended for assault.
- Big Gretch is “calling for the assassination of Donald Trump” with her ‘8645’ message.
- Russian opposition leader, Alexei Navalny, described his acid attack ordered by Putin.
- Timesha Beauchamp has passed away 2 months after she was declared dead, but wasn’t.
- 60 Minutes wrapped up with the ‘Flight from Hell’ from the early days of COVID.
- BranDon has a Bonerline ready for today.
- The Vow wrapped up last night and it turns out Keith Raniere/Vanguard was a bad guy. No way!
- The CBS Old Man Show featured David Lee Roth not talking about Eddie Van Halen’s death, but rather his Japanese art.
- Jeffrey Toobin got busted jacking off on a Zoom meeting.
- 8 players from Iowa are demanding Kirk Ferentz be BLOWN OUT and want $20,000,000 for racial discrimination.
- Carole Baskin just won’t disappear as she has to let us know she is a bisexual.
- SiriusXM has purchased Stitcher. Now buy us, dammit.
- Howard Stern’s massive offer from SiriusXM will require a lot of subscribers to stick around.
- Rush Limbaugh isn’t too well with his cancer, but Michael Savage has no sympathy.
- The LA Dodgers will meet the Tampa Bay Rays in the World Series.
- Brian Austin Green lost his girl to P Diddy.
- Selena Gomez’s kidney donor got bullied for being Mexican by President Trump supporters.
- Cardi B is off of Twitter and Drew is really bummed about it.
- Ashley Graham needs attention.
- Joe Biden has ‘put a lid’ on his campaign until after his debate with Trump.
- According to the National Intelligence Director, Russia isn’t behind the Hunter Biden laptop fiasco, but the FBI is still investigating. Check out Hunter’s meth mouth. WOW!
Oct 20 2020
Rank #9: Drew And Mike – October 18, 2020
- 3-Named kid on Home Improvement arrested, Detroit Lions dominate, TJ Lang v. Days Inn: The Hotel’s Case, Homeless Miss America, Bad Luck BranDon strikes again, and October is Mike Clark month.
- The Detroit Lions defeated the Jacksonville Jaguars, extending Matt Patricia’s tenure as head coach in Detroit.
- The Tampa Bay Rays punched their ticket to the World Series and will meet the ___________ on Tuesday. One guy sweated out his $30,000 bet that the Rays would make the series.
- Alabama roughed up Georgia, the UCF kicker is baby, the Big Ten is back and the “uncomfortable truth of Jim Harbaugh’s tenure”.
- Jim Cramer predicts Disney is getting ready to dump ESPN.
- TJ Lang battled with the Days Inn in Sault Ste. Marie on Twitter. We’ll chat with the former Packer/Lion tomorrow.
- We speak with the owner at the front desk… it does not go well but we do get their side of the story from a very honest regional manager.
- Drew caught Hubie Halloween and liked it as well. A Boston traffic reporter appeared in the movie and has since been BLOWN OUT.
- Marc recommends The Trial of the Chicago 7 on Netflix, but not David Byrne’s weird & deep concert on HBO.
- BranDon & his family got into a fight with a 6-point buck. The buck and a Jeep were the big losers.
- Some turd in Kansas has been arrested for trying to kidnap and kill a local mayor.
- The Wolverine Watchmen have a “killer” recruitment video where they play Army with their PT Cruiser.
- Alex Jones finally admits that Sandy Hook happened.
- Steve Scully is a liar and some people want him fired.
- Nobody wants to talk about Hunter Biden.
- The Town Hall meetings were boring as Joe Biden wasn’t asked any tough questions and President Trump didn’t answer any tough questions, but Joe Biden won the ratings matchup.
- Valerie Bertinelli’s brother in Michigan breaks his silence on the passing of Eddie Van Halen.
- Zachery Ty Bryan of Home Improvement fame has three names and is in trouble for domestic violence.
- Matthew McConaughey’s dad banged Matthew McConaughey’s mom and then died.
- Baywatch’s Jeremy Jackson is a loser, but his ex-wife is the hottest homeless chick in the US, leading Drew to request Miss Homeless America to lift them up.
- Kirstie Alley endorses President Trump and Hollywood on Twitter responds predictably.
- The owner of The Blind Pig appears in a Joe Biden ad and Twitter wants him to know everything is Gov. Whitmer’s fault.
- A crowd in Michigan chanted ‘Lock Her Up’ directed at Gretchen Whitmer.
- Gronk finally caught a touchdown and the Spike King had twins.
- Kim Kardashian makes a lot of money from her Instagram posts.
- Jewel dropped an early version of ‘Who Will Save Your Soul’.
- October has been declared Mike Clark Month.
Oct 19 2020
Rank #10: Drew And Mike – October 15, 2020
- The Biden name brings in the $$$, purple heroin, Billboard Awards, Vin Scully’s tweets, unique cover songs, the Red Shovel Network dominates Let It Rip and more Mike Clark stories.
- Drew waited until the very last moment to get into the 2020 MLB season.
- A new poll shows that interest in all sports viewing is waning.
- The Atlanta Falcons have COVID now and their game with the Minnesota Vikings is in jeopardy.
- Reporters are afraid of Coronavirus while Kamala Harris is grounded.
- The Billboard awards were last night and the ratings weren’t so great. The Jonas Brothers are the best “music group” in the land, Demi Lovato sang a President Trump song and Kanye West cleaned up the Christian awards.
- In other music news: Drew dove into the Raw Roots of Tom Petty’s ‘Wildflowers’, Stevie Wonder has new tunes out, Bruce Springsteen is running away from Donald Trump, The Flaming Lips hold a cool bubble bash, Christopher Cross barely COVID-19 and Sinead O’Connor needs you to get her groceries.
- Meghan Markle plagiarized The Social Dilemma while talking about why social media is so bad.
- U of M’s football season may be canceled again due to the pandemic… according to Doug Karsch.
- The Hunter Biden story is a non-story… depending on what you watch and read. Either way, good luck seeing it on social media.
- Le’Veon Bell has signed with the Kansas City Chiefs. Meanwhile, Mike Weber is out of the NFL and pawning off his Super Bowl ring.
- Purple heroin is Detroit’s latest threat. One of its ingredients is a new drug with a stupid name.
- Let it Rip continues on with a Red Shovel Network presence.
- Barron Trump is 6’10” and had COVID for “like 2 seconds” while Mary Trump (who doesn’t have interaction with the family) has the inside scoop.
- Nobody wants to take a vaccine.
- An accident in Waterford has led to the death of a 6-year-old.
- An argument in Eastpointe turned into a shooting and the witnesses have the scoop.
- Erik Menendez is in trouble for having marijuana in prison.
- Vin Scully is ruling Twitter and creating content.
- Rob Wolchek has an update on the Breakthrough Towing / McDonald’s scam.
- We get lost in cover songs that don’t sound like the original.
Oct 16 2020