Rank #1: Ep. 3 - Karma and the Power of Intention
Oct 01 2014
Rank #2: Ep. 61 - Letting Go
On this episode of Heart Wisdom, Jack helps us better navigate the mysteries of life and death by letting go of our attachments.
Jul 19 2017
Rank #3: Ep. 41 - Seeing Anew
Mar 26 2016
Rank #4: Ep. 97 - The First Noble Truth
Jack explores the concept of dukkha, which is the Buddha’s First Noble Truth, and how we can open our hearts to all the joy and suffering of our incarnation.
Aug 16 2019
Rank #5: Ep. 25 - The Wisdom of Uncertainty
Jul 14 2015
Rank #6: Ep. 67 - Who Am I?
On this episode, Jack looks at how the practice of loving-awareness allows a profound shift of identity from a small limited sense of self to one of spacious wisdom.
Nov 17 2017
Rank #7: Ep. 21 - What Changes Us
May 19 2015
Rank #8: Ep. 90 – Healing Through Loving Awareness
In this talk, Jack Kornfield shares wisdom on the quality of mindful loving awareness that brings both healing and liberation.
Mar 22 2019
Rank #9: Ep. 31 - Loving Kindness
Once brought to life, we learn to nourish that deeper part of our being, offering the appropriate respect and response to all of humanity
Oct 02 2015
Rank #10: Ep. 39 - Emptiness and the Power of Love
Jan 22 2016
Rank #11: Ep. 77 - Path of Inner Development
In this talk, Jack looks at how the path of inner development can help us navigate life's difficulties.
Jun 22 2018
Rank #12: Ep. 8 - Transforming Darkness
• 2 Kinds of Darkness - Fertile (From which all things arise - contains the potential of creation) and Blind/Unconscious (Operates below our basic level of awareness, often requires uncovering/recognition)
• Practice - When we honor our meditation practice, we see everything - the full spectrum of our experience
• Our Task - As honorable beings, we mustn’t let the outer (ignorant) darkness consume our hearts, while, simultaneously, not averting our eyes.
• Violence - Has almost always been a part of our culture - What are the causes and conditions that create these negative aspects? We have to mourn tragedy, but also stand up for a different world. The darkness must be met with an equal force of love and courage
• Dwell in the Heart - Never cease to offer love to all beings
Nov 25 2014
Rank #13: Ep. 91 – Living with a Peaceful Heart
Jack Kornfield gives a beautiful dharma talk about the quality of equanimity and how this ever-changing world needs people whose hearts are at peace.
Apr 11 2019
Rank #14: Ep. 19 - Buddhist Psychology
Apr 26 2015
Rank #15: Ep. 4 - Mystery and Compassion
Oct 27 2014
Rank #16: Ep. 5 - Trauma and Freedom
Nov 04 2014
Rank #17: Ep. 44 - Attachment Revealed
Jul 28 2016
Rank #18: Ep. 70 - The Essence of Buddhist Psychology: Part One
This week Jack begins a multi-part series that explores the essence of Buddhist psychology.
Jack’s teaching looks at how Buddhist psychology can help us live amidst the reality of impermanence by cultivating inner peace and equanimity.
Jan 26 2018
Rank #19: Ep. 88 - Realizing, Overcoming, Liberating
This time on the Heart Wisdom Podcast, Jack Kornfield shares teachings from The Buddha about the process of realizing, overcoming and liberating that comes from mindfulness practice.
Feb 08 2019
Rank #20: Ep. 76 - The Three Gateways to Freedom
This week, Jack gives a talk exploring the different dimensions of mindfulness as gateways to freedom.
May 31 2018