6. David Grey - Isometrics & Cocontractions, Understanding Stiffness, Muscle Slack, & Top-Down vs Bottom-Up Approaches
You will not want to miss this one.
24 Mar 2020
11. Zach DeChant - Pelvis/Ribcage Biomechanics, Common Errors in Baseball S&C, Grip Strength/Readiness Correlation, & Why your Recovery Strategies Might not be Optimal
Zach DeChant is the head baseball S&C coach for TCU and also is the author of "Movement Over Maxes".
7 Apr 2020
9. James Smith (The U of Strength) - Maximizing Skill Acquisition, Perception-Action Coupling, Designing A Learning Environment, & How To Keep S&C Training Fun
31 Mar 2020
10. Adarian Barr - "Falling" vs "Pushing", Best Ways to Simplify Cueing, Why the Transverse Arch Unlocks Speed, & What we can Learn From the Top Sprinters
Get ready to get your mind blown!
1 Apr 2020
Most Popular Podcasts
5. Jake Dunn - The Intensive Seminar, The only Plane of Movement, Training Gait, & Building a Successful Online Business in Today's World
Jake Dunn goes into detail with the human body and might blow your mind.
22 Mar 2020
3. Cody Hughes - Dealing with Coronavirus, High School S&C: Building Buy-in & Underrated Programming Tips for Athletes
Cody discusses the pandemic, how to build meaningful relationships, and how to not get stapled to the floor on a heavy clean.
14 Mar 2020
4. Q&A - Foundations of Asymmetry, Hip Shifting, How I Coach the Deadlift, & Why you Should Understand Biotensegrity
Take 20 minutes off of your Caronavirus quarantine for a quick Q&A!
18 Mar 2020
13. Ryan Banta - The Sprinter's Compendium Book, The "Criticial Mass" System, Applicable Sports Psychology, Weightroom Training for Track Athletes, Consequences of Training
Ryan Banta is the author of "The Sprinter's Compendium"
18 Apr 2020
7. Adam Menner - Loading & Propulsion, Bracing, Referencing the Ground, Perceptual-Cognitive Training, & Starting a Business
Adam Menner and I go back and forth on some great topics.
27 Mar 2020
12. Tyler Rathke - Total Motion Release System, How to Combine Several System for Success, How to Utilize Vision and the Jaw for Better Performance, & why Frequencies are key for the Nervous System
Tyler Rathke is a Track & Field coach and also a Strength & Conditioning Specialist.
9 Apr 2020
8. Christina Myers - Coaching and Programming for Female Powerlifters/Gymnasts, How Introverts can be Great Coaches, & Psychological Considerations in Coaching
Apologies for the audio quality on my end, microphone wasn't functioning correctly.
29 Mar 2020
14. Bob Alejo - All Things ACL Injury/Return to Play, Psychological Factors in Injury, The High Performance Program, & What we Have Forgotten in the Era of Social Media
Bob Alejo is the Senior Associate Athletics Director at California State Northridge
23 Apr 2020
20. Aaron Davis - Myths of Energy System Development Training, Occulsion, Choosing the Right Modality for the Individual, & Moxy/OmegaWave Technology in Training
Aaron Davis is a sports physiologist & Strength and Conditioning coach for Evolve Health & Performance.
15 May 2020
19. Jake Tuura - The Value of Isometrics, Improving Vertical Jump, Power Training, & Overcoming Jumper's Knee in Athletes
Jake Tuura is a Strengh & Conditioning coach at Youngtown State University in Ohio
8 May 2020
18. Dr. Locatelli Rao - Combining PRI, DNS, & FRC Systems, How Vision Affects Treatment, Intra-Abdominal Pressure, Femoral-Acetabular Impingement Myths, & When Surgery is/isn't an Ideal Consideration
Dr. Locatelli Rao is a physical therapist for Pasadena Physcial Therapy.
5 May 2020