Rank #1: Help for that pesky student loan - Earn more from home - Fall and Winter fashion savings
- My conversation with Stephen Dash from Credible.com with some special help on your student loan debt.
- Swap.com is my new favorite go-to. Combining gently used quality clothing with the convenience of online shopping is a busy parent’s dream. Swap.com has thousands of Fall and Winter fashion savings on sweaters, jeans, jackets, sweatshirts, hoodies, fleece, and much more.
- How to start home side hustles that really pay.
- Productivity power! Making the most of your time.
Oct 27 2017
Rank #2: 150 - How to Budget Podcast + Millennial Money + Teen Money
How to Budget Podcast = financial FREEDOM! Make Money Your Honey!
PLUS - Teen Entrepreneurs? You bet!
- How to Budget Podcast: A budget isn't a financial straight jacket - it's a way to FREEDOM!
- Personal finance for millennials with Amanda Abella of MoneySavingPro.com and AmandaAbella.com
- Teens and business with Eva Baker of TeensGotCents.com and TheTeenpreneur.com
- And an update on my weight loss journey to better health so I can be more than ready for my family’s vacation. Thank you WonderSlim
Mar 18 2016
Rank #3: 206 - Save money on car repairs - How to curb sitting disease - Stretch gift giving
- How to avoid costly repairs to your car
- The chair that curbs sitting disease - CoreChair (my interview with Patrick Harrison)
- Making the most of gift cards
Mar 12 2018
Rank #4: Ep 217 - Save Money on Moving Costs & Cell Phone Plans; Take a Trip to Carowinds; Protect Yourself Online
- How To Save Money on Moving Costs
- Save $25 On Your Cell Service With The Savings Code angel.ting.com
- How To Protect Your Personal Information Online
Aug 14 2018
Rank #5: 145 - Valentine's Day flowers podcast - get the best for less; SoFi Podcast - end Credit Card debt now!
- How to significantly slash your Valentine’s Day flower bill - and get a WAY more beautiful bouquet!
- And, after you’ve saved some money, what to do with it - so it doesn’t just disappear. Best thing to do is to put it against other debt. I’ll have some free advice from the highly recommendation refinancing and debt solution company, SoFi.com.
- How to more easily CRUSH your debt with a smarter budget!
- And, finally, I’ll wrap up with an update on my weight loss and a bit about our friends at WonderSlim.
Feb 06 2016
Rank #6: 236 - When Should You Buy in Bulk - Ecofriendly Cleaning Products I Think You'll Love - An Orlando Escape
Jan 30 2019
Rank #7: 204 - My best savings advice for the new year - Tips for parents with teens - Valentine's Day - Earn more with Uber Eats
Jan 31 2018
Rank #8: 211 - Save Money with Warehouse Stores - Get the Most Out of Insurance - Control Your Kids' Screen Time
- 7 Ways to Save Money with Warehouse Stores
- 4 Ways to Get the Most Out of Insurance
- How to easily control your kids’ screen time with Dan Marrero of STAPP
May 31 2018
Rank #9: 216 - Smart Back To School Shopping - Huge Cell Service Savings - Your Labor Day Disney Deal
In order to help you save more, earn more and live more abundantly on today’s show we’ll be covering:
- Back to School Shopping For The Entire Year
- Ting Cell Service Earns SavingsAngel Stamp of Approval
- A Limited Time Vacation Offer from Disney
Exclusive for our SavingsAngel listeners: Visit angel.ting.com to save $25 on your first bill with Ting or $25 off a new phone.
Jul 30 2018
Rank #10: 205 - Powerful solutions to 3 problems most of us have - Potential tax fraud - Not enough rest - Weight control
- Protect your money – get your taxes filed now
- The right mattress can change your life
- How to lose weight and keep it off for good with my guest today, Adam Gilbert from MyBodyTutor
Feb 28 2018
Rank #11: 219 - Your Hook-Ups For Lots of Entertainment - More Ways To Save On School Needs
Aug 25 2018
Rank #12: 191 - Why use mobile banking - How to get scholarship money - R&R HoF
As I mentioned last week, my family was able to take a week-long vacation where we enjoyed the wonderfully breathtaking views of Niagara Falls, as well as Cedar Point, and The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
That’s why on today’s episode I’ll have
- 10 reasons you need to use online and mobile banking
- An eye-opening interview with Jeremie Piette of GFT Skills and Jordan Schanda of ScholarPrep. They provide parents and students help and insight needed to get athletic and/or academic scholarship money.
- Another one of my vacation stops in Cleveland, OH at The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and my chat with Carl Harp
- Some big changes to share with you about SavingsAngel that are taking place this week.
Jul 01 2017
Rank #13: 235 - Refresh Your Savings - Set Some New Health Goals - Let's Earn More in 2019
- Refresh Your Savings in the New Year
- Celebrating the New Year with New Health Goals!
- Let the Millionaire Recruiter Help You Earn More in 2019
Jan 22 2019
Rank #14: Holiday fun on the cheap + Millennials and debt + Fashion Thriftmas
As we head into the last couple weeks of the year, I want to be sure you are prepared to save more, earn more, and live more abundantly! That’s why today I have:
Dec 20 2017
Rank #15: 245 - Simple Savings and Investing Ideas You'll Love
Apr 24 2019
Rank #16: 275 - Paying Off Debt 2020 - Enrolling Your Child In K-12 Online - Testing Your Kids OUT of College
Hi! I’m Josh Elledge, the Chief Executive Angel of SavingsAngel.com and welcome to the SavingsAngel show! I’m podcasting to you from a windy and chilly Orlando, Florida.
I am an extremely busy consumer expert, money-saving advocate, syndicated newspaper columnist, and the guy that turns digital entrepreneurs into media celebrities with UpMyInfluence.com. I love what I do and can’t wait to get going on today’s episode.
In order to help you save more, earn more and live more abundantly on today’s show I’ll be covering:
- How to Pay off Debt in 2020
- Enroll your child in the best K-12 online private school
- Test out of your first year of college
LINKS FROM THE PODCAST:
Feb 25 2020
Rank #17: 247 - How Stores Fight To Gain Your Loyalty - Josh's Favorite Razors - Swagbucks Referrals
- How Stores Fight To Gain Your Loyalty
- Josh's Favorite Razors
- Using the Swagbucks Referral Program
- Mangos on I-Drive in Orlando
May 09 2019
Rank #18: 246 - Springtime Things To Do - How To Invest - Have A Pantry Challenge
In today's podcast, I have your to-do list in spring to help you get ready for summer, how you can learn to invest without any monetary risk, and how to stretch your grocery budget at the end of any month. You'll love these ideas!
May 01 2019
Rank #19: 242 - Earn More When You Scan Your Receipts - Lost Wallet Help - 6 Ways To Save More Money
- 6 Ways to Save Money For a Rainy Day that Actually Work
- Save Your Receipts and Earn SB!
- Lost wallet? Don't panic. Here is what to do!
Mar 29 2019
Rank #20: 238 - Powerful Ways To Save, Master Money, Clean Safely, Build Credit
- How to Save Big on the Most Expensive Purchase of Your Life!
- Biblical Principles to Master Your Money with Seedtime
- Dropps is safe on the wallet, environment, animals and YOU!
- Improve Your Credit Score with Self-Lender
Feb 13 2019