Rank #1: Stimulus bill signed, Biden sexual assault allegation? China lying? Is this a Great Depression?
- Hyperbole-free Coronavirus Update
- A '93 staffer has made a sexual assault claim against Joe Biden, will CNN ask him about it tonight?
- I think China is lying about being over their coronavirus infection.
- Interview with Steven Conn of Miami University about the Great Depression and what is similar to now and what is not.
Mar 27 2020
Rank #2: NEVADA! Notes from the Trump rally, live at a Bernie benefit, final caucus predictions
- Trump rally finds MAGA Nation stands unafraid
- The hunt to find a Trump fan who saw Parasite and get his review of the President's new least favorite Best Picture winner
- At a Bernie benefit listening to top surrogate Nina Turner
- Interview with Councilman James Howard Adams of Boulder City, NV about local politics in the Silver State and his duel life as a rock star
- Final Caucus Predictions
Feb 22 2020
Rank #3: Will Trump survive Taylor, Brexit gets even Brexitier, The Yang Playbook
With the blockbuster statements by Ukraine envoy Taylor now public, Justin takes a few guesses on how Trump will try and bat it back. Tom Merritt joins to discuss the wildest week in Brexit and what will happen going forward. JuRY breaks down the Yang Playbook from the crafting of his image to the cultivating of his audience.
Oct 23 2019
Rank #4: The Hunter Problem, Impeachment breakthrough, Marianne OUT, Interview with Annie Garcia
- Why Hunter is only going to be a bigger problem for Joe
- Impeachment Trial should start next week how does that affect the 2020 candidates?
- Marianne Williamson is done
- Interview with Texas Senate candidate Annie "Mama" Garcia about why she's running, Texas Democrats and if a gun control candidate can win in the Lone Star State
Jan 11 2020
Rank #5: SUPER TUESDAY! Biden? Really? Reveling in Bloomberg's failure. Did Bernie's big Nevada win doom him?
- A mea culpa on Joe Biden
- Breaking down the Super Tuesday results
- Hard lessons for Bernie 2020
- Breaking down the financials on Michael Bloomberg's hilarious run for president
- Interview with Dr. Precious Hall about why Bernie exploded in Nevada and why the results might have sealed his fate on Super Tuesday
Mar 05 2020
Rank #6: So, are we going to war with Iran? Breakdown of Soleimani attack
- Are we going to war?
- Can Trump afford to go to war
- Interview with Lou Shubert on why we should and shouldn't worry
- Elizabeth Warren's awful Q4 numbers
Jan 03 2020
Rank #7: Banned from Twitch, Bloomberg gets beat up again, Biden bungles, Bernie defends dictator
- A quick explanation of why I got banned from Twitch for streaming the debate (with UPDATE at the end)
- Debate recap including Bloomberg's lack of a bounce back, Biden's gun violence gaffe and Bernie's baffling defense of Fidel Castro
- Interview with Seth Masket about the state of the two-party system, anger against third parties and the possibility of a brokered convention
Feb 27 2020
Rank #8: Biden, I mean... what? VP discussion, deep dive into the 48 hours that changed the race
- Biden wins Michigan and both candidates are cancelling campaign stops so it's time to call in some friends from the trail now that we are possibly at the end of the road.
- Dan Newhauser of Vice explains what it was like on the ground during the great Centrist Convergence in Texas before Super Tuesday.
- JD Durkin of Cheddar tells us if Biden or Bernie are preferable to Trump in some of the most volatile pivot counties in America.
- Andrew Heaton of the Political Orphanage exclaims how great Biden's likely nomination is for his sex life.
Mar 12 2020
Rank #9: SOUTH CAROLINA: Part I - Bernie vs. Biden
Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden are the most likely to win South Carolina. Hear what both of the candidates told their supporters in the make-or-break First in the South Primary.
Feb 28 2020
Rank #10: The moment Pete blew it, NEW POLLS IN NV + SC, interview with candidate Mike Larsen
- Pete's hesitation in New Hampshire might have cost him the win
- What to make of the first polls out of SC and NV after IA and NH
- Interview with Ohio congressional candidate Mike Larsen on leaving TV for politics, pitching jokes to Ted Kennedy and why he's challenging Jim Jordan.
Feb 14 2020
Rank #11: Bernie's bruising road ahead, the moments that cost Warren, are Political Hobbyists bad?
- Why Bernie needs Michigan
- The three moments that lost Elizabeth Warren the election and a confirmation of a long held theory
- Interview with Eitan Hersh about Political Hobbyists and how to motivate them
Mar 07 2020
Rank #12: Our grim COVID-19 reality, Wisconsin is going to have a primary? China is lying
DONATE: United Way NYC
- Hyperbole Free Coronavirus Update
- For the first time we have a federal projection into how many people will die from COVID-19 and it's very grim. We discuss the reality of the situation and touch on the political physics that will come from it.
- For real though? Wisconsin is really going to have polling places where people vote in a week?
- China is lying about the number of cases and deaths from COVID-19 according to the multiple intelligence sources.
- Interview with Dan Hopkins about the nationalization of politics and why that is both good and bad for our modern plague problem.
Apr 02 2020
Rank #13: justinrobertyoung Impeachment Dual Narratives, Yang's Awful Interview, Brian Sack, Mayor Pete Tops Iowa
- Impeachment Hearings Begin: Choose Your Quest...
- Deval Patrick is in, Sanford is out
- Rudy Has A Podcast?
- Economic fear receding?
- Andrew Yang bombed his Breakfast Club interview
- Interview with Brian Sack
- The return of a beloved segment we haven't seen for a while. Involving a Poll.
Nov 14 2019
Rank #14: Breaking down Trump's Iran statement, Cocaine Mitch's impeachment power play, Debate cancelled?
- Is WWIII over?
- Mitch McConnell has the votes to start impeachment
- DNC will cancel debate if trial begins
- Interview with comedy writer Jack Helmuth on the difference between writing for The Blaze and Comedy Central
Jan 09 2020
Rank #15: New Hampshire Primary Special! Bernie Wins! Biden is a coward! Yang drops out!
- Biden is a disaster and should drop out immediately
- Full results breakdown with New Hampshire Institute of Politics professor Christopher Galdieri
- Campaign Undertaker takes multiple victims including Andrew Yang! A LIVE EULOGY FROM HIS CAMPAIGN SUSPENSION!
- Interview with Andrew Heaton
Feb 12 2020
Rank #16: Yovanovitch testimony, Roger Stone found guilty, The History of Ukraine, Kamala cracking?
- Is Marie Yovanovitch a super compelling witness or just someone really upset that she was fired from her dream job?
- Roger Stone is found guilty and someone in Trump World takes a victory lap.
- Interview with Professor Matt Pauly about the history of Ukraine and some wild stories about being in Moscow during the fall of the Soviet Union.
- Kamala Harris' campaign is leaking and that might herald a visit from the Campaign Undertaker
- Mailbag including one challenging why I have encouraged the press to name the whistleblower
Nov 16 2019
Rank #17: First reaction to Beto quitting, Warren's Medicare For All, Rise of Populism
GONG! Hear Justin's first reaction to the news that Beto O'Rourke is no longer running for president. Is the Impeachment Process meddling with the 2020 Primary more than anything Trump could do in Ukraine? How Warren's opponents will attack her Medicare for All rollout. An interview about the rise of populism with Joe Lownz co-author of "Producers, Parasites, Patriots: Race and the New Right-wing Politics of Precarity". Mailbag!
Nov 01 2019
Rank #18: Trump's brutal Biden strategy, May reopening? History of government responses to pandemics
- Hyperbole-Free Coronavirus Update
- Trump drops his second Biden ad and a very brutal pattern has already emerged
- Are we on track to reopen parts of the economy in May?
- Interview with Graham Mooney of Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine about the history of public health in the age of pandemics
- Mail bagI
Apr 10 2020
Rank #19: Biden's endorsement parade, does Justin Amash help or hurt Trump? Kamala Harris fundraising clues
- Hyperbole-Free Coronavirus Update
- Joe Biden's endorsement parade
- Andrew Heaton joins us to talk about Justin Amash and if his Never Trump Libertarian campaign helps or hurts the president.
- Dave Levinthal joins to talk about Q1 fundraising, the wreckage of Bloomberg and the Kamala Harris clues that point to a possible VP nom
Apr 15 2020
Rank #20: The decaying Kamala Harris campaign, history of SNL political impressions, Steyer ad overdose
- Another tell-all article about the disaster known as the Kamala Harris campaign
- SNL and politics through the years with Matt Sienkiewicz
- Steyer ad blitz backfiring?
- Joe Biden's South Carolina strategy showing cracks
Nov 30 2019