Rank #1: MOTLEY FOOL MONEY - 5 Stocks for 2020 (and beyond) and we dip into the Fool mailbag for the first time this year!
5 Stocks for 2020 (and beyond)
We dip into the Fool mailbag for the first time this year!
Jan 03 2020
Rank #2: MONEY HACKS - How to save 40% (or more) of your pay
Feb 04 2020
Rank #3: MOTLEY FOOL MONEY PODCAST - JANUARY 18 2019
Jan 17 2019
Rank #4: Scott and Doc dig deep into the Fool mailbag to answer listeners questions
Scott and Doc dig deep into the Fool mailbag to answer our listeners' questions. Among them:
-- Impact vs. Ethical investing
-- How many stocks should I own?
-- Choosing between ETFs, stocks and bond
-- ... and should I pay off the mortgage?
Feb 02 2020
Rank #5: The budget is nearly balanced, Capital Raising Season, stay away from CFDs - Episode 170 September 20 - Triple M's Motley Fool Money
1) The Aussie budget is nearly balanced
2) US Federal Reserve cuts rates again
3) Capital Raising Season!
4) Late Earnings Season reports
5) Scott's High Horse - stay away from CFDs
6) The Foolish Mailbag
Sep 20 2019
Rank #6: A Special Foolish Mailbox - The Bumper Edition
Nov 30 2019
Rank #7: The Supersized Special Edition of the Foolish Mailbag - Triple M's Motley Fool Money
1) read the fine print
2) Auckland Airport vs Sydney Airport - why are the PE Ratios so different?
3) Why investing is more valuable than paying off your mortgage
4) tips for a millennial investor
5) Investing in Bonds
6) Employee Super Contributions and Dollar Cost Averaging
7) Ethical Investing with the Future Generation Fund
Sep 29 2019
Rank #8: Why Has Warren Buffet gone cold on Berkshire Hathaway?, guess the new trillion dollar company, MacQuarie moving into mobiles - Episode 150 April 26 - Triple M's Motley Fool Money
1) MacQuarue is moving into mobiles
2) guess the next trillion dollar company
3) Warren Buffet doesn't rate Berkshire Hathaway
4) The Foolish Mailbag
- why is Scott cold on Mining stocks?
Apr 26 2019
Rank #9: MONEY HACKS | Buying A New Car? Here's What NOT To Do - And How You Can Save $10,000
Dec 02 2019
Rank #10: A supersized Foolish Mailbag - Episode 178 November 15 - Triple M's Motley Fool Money
1) how low can a share price fall?
2) investing for a very young family
3) Renewable Energy Companies
4) Australian Conglomerates
5) Costa's share price
6) US Brokers and their sometimes-large deposits
7) Behavioural Finance
8) Negative Gearing
9) Why are Berkshire and Apple stockpiling cash?
10) Investing in the banks
Nov 15 2019
Rank #11: The Banks' annus horribilus, Tough Times for Aussie Tech Stocks, Doomsday Predictions - Episode 177 November 8 - Triple M's Motley Fool Money
1) Interest Rates on hold
2) The Big Banks' Annus Horribilus
3) Doomsday predictions from some big names
4) Tough Times for Aussie Tech Stocks
5) QANTAS and Virgin announce cost-cutting measures
6) The Foolish Mailbag
- Boycotting or selling shares - does it work?
- A Motley Fool ETF?
Nov 08 2019
Rank #12: The mammoth Foolish Mailbag - Sunday October 27 2019
1) Plato Income Maximiser
2) how to contribute to your portfolio even if your financial circumstances worsen
3) why the Fools' recommendations always seem to be companies at record highs
4) why would you short-sell?!
5) Investing in resource companies
6) why Warren Buffet likes Banks and Airlines
7) why do ETFs tracking the same Index have different prices?
8) what programs to use to maintain your portfolio
9) what happens to a stock when it jumps into the ASX200 or similar
Oct 27 2019
Rank #13: MOTLEY FOOL MONEY - the marco looms large....
The marco looms large this week, so Scott and Doc dig into:
-- The Fed and RBA are both holding fire. Are things looking up?
-- Coronavirus scares everyone... then two days later, we're over it
-- Tesla's 2-day, 40% bounce, and
-- We dip into the Fool mailbag
Feb 07 2020
Rank #14: Another Supersized Foolish Mailbag - Triple M's Motley Fool Money
1) PEG Ratios
2) how to convince your mates to invest - Motley Fool style
3) Receiving Dividend Statements from US Companies
4) Cutting fees when investing in ETFs
Oct 06 2019
Rank #15: A Santa’s sack full of Foolish Mailbag questions
Dec 26 2019
Rank #16: The Easter Foolish Mailbag, switching Superfunds, Scott's mini-rant, US IPOs - Episode 149 April 19 - Triple M's Motley Fool Money
1) is it wise to switch Superfunds?
2) why are some companies valued at less than their Net Tangible Assets?
3) making money from stocks with no dividends
4) Scott's rant about Tickers
5) Challenger Financial - still good?
6) Where to search for US IPOs
Apr 19 2019
Rank #17: MONEY HACKS | Two Apps That Can Make Investing As Easy As 1, 2, 3
Oct 01 2019
Rank #18: MONEY HACKS - 3 super easy ways to save money on bills
3 super easy ways to save big money on the bills we all pay
Jan 28 2020
Rank #19: Kogan vs Amazon, Apartment Prices, and the High Horse is back - Episode 144 March 15 - Triple M's Motley Fool Money
1) Kogan Marketplace vs Amazon
2) Commonwealth Bank and the Royal Commission
3) Apartment Prices
4) Scott's High Horse - Mortgage interest rates
5) The Foolish Mailbag
- building a foundation
- Asia ETFs
- should you buy a house now?
- what to look for in a broker when starting to invest
Mar 15 2019
Rank #20: Europe is falling, house prices are falling, our mailbag is full - Episode 143 March 8 - Triple M's Motley Fool Money
1) European markets are falling
2) House prices are falling
3) The Supersized Foolish Mailbag
- what happens to markets during Wars?
- PE Ratio vs PEG
- an update on OOH Media
- Thoughts on Volpara
- ETF HVST
- Weight a portfolio
Mar 08 2019